Police State: Cop Drags Woman, 77, From Car After ID Refusal...

Let's revue:
I said Cops in Texas can't write tickets unless the city has a population of 50,000 or the county population is 200,000. I cited appropriate Texas Law.

I said Texas Cops can't arrest someone for just having an expired license and cited the proper law.

No one has reputed that.

In fact, all that's been written is "Mad says Cops can't arrest anyone" which is b.s., I NEVER said that.

Listen. If because of 9/11 you wanna' suck Law Enforcement c*ck then be my guest. If you wanna' support failing cities and municipalities with your ticket money then by all means do so.

Not me. I happen to know the Law and how it's being implemented incorrectly. Too many of you out there know more about your favorite Sports Team (or Dr. Who) than the Law and are proud of it.

I know that DUI checkpoints are illegal so I know how to get out of them. NO that doesn't mean I drive drunk, it means I don't allow the Police to illegally stop and search me.

I can understand ignorant Liberals loving the oppression, but it's really disappointing to see so called Conservatives not recognizing it.

You're a big bard ass anarchist. We're all sooooo impressed with you rebel without a clue cause and your "fuck the police" attitude.

But you're an ignorant fucking tool who has NO CLUE about the law in any capacity. You 17 year old "rebels" are always entertaining.

He just cant stand the fact that he misinterpreted Texas statutes and got called out on it. Then continually moves his goalposts, in a lame attempt to seem somehow relevant.

Sad really.

Last edited:
Yea, blame the guy who's enforcing the Law for being a big meany to a bitch who thinks that she's above it. Get a life.

What law states cops must drag old ladies who have bladder infections and have to pee?

How long you think they made her wait to use the bathroom? They probably let her mess herself and laughed about it. That's the way cops are.

Pigs locked my brother up once for dozing off in a bar and denied him water for over 12 hours. They almost locked a friend of mine up for accidentally crossing a line marked with police tape in the pitch black of an electric blackout - but they didn't lock him up when they figured out he was a lawyer. Wonder why.

Assuming she has one....she seems like the time of person who is used to dictating what she will do and when she will do it and flash "illness" as her excuse/reason. IMO....Didn't work that time tho.

Let's revue:
I said Cops in Texas can't write tickets unless the city has a population of 50,000 or the county population is 200,000. I cited appropriate Texas Law.
I cited proof this is an incorrect interpretation, and linked to the Texas law as proof.

I said Texas Cops can't arrest someone for just having an expired license and cited the proper law.
No, this is what you said...

I won't even get into the fact that unless you are engaging in the act of Commerce, a Police Officer cannot cite you for violations of traffic laws!

That is Texas Law.
Vastly different than 'you can't be arrested for an expired license.'

No one has reputed that.
I did, dumb ass... repeatedly.

In fact, all that's been written is "Mad says Cops can't arrest anyone" which is b.s., I NEVER said that.
Go re-read the thread, dipshit. You're making yourself look stupid.

Listen. If because of 9/11 you wanna' suck Law Enforcement c*ck then be my guest. If you wanna' support failing cities and municipalities with your ticket money then by all means do so.
What are you on?

Not me. I happen to know the Law and how it's being implemented incorrectly. Too many of you out there know more about your favorite Sports Team (or Dr. Who) than the Law and are proud of it.
No, you don't know the law, as has been made perfectly obvious in this thread.

I know that DUI checkpoints are illegal so I know how to get out of them. NO that doesn't mean I drive drunk, it means I don't allow the Police to illegally stop and search me.
State Sobriety Checkpoint Laws
You're an idiot. Sobriety checkpoints are legal in 38 states, the District of Columbia, the Northern Mariana Islands and the Virgin Islands... In 12 states, sobriety checkpoints are not conducted... In 5 states, they are are prohibited either explicitly by state law or by interpretation of state law... and Texas prohibits them based on the its interpretation of the U.S. Constitution. You're taking Texas, and applying it to the rest of the country, which is dumb, even for you,.

I can understand ignorant Liberals loving the oppression, but it's really disappointing to see so called Conservatives not recognizing it.

My comments in BLUE above, dumb ass.

Pigs locked my brother up once for dozing off in a bar and denied him water for over 12 hours. They almost locked a friend of mine up for accidentally crossing a line marked with police tape in the pitch black of an electric blackout - but they didn't lock him up when they figured out he was a lawyer. Wonder why.

This is typical of parasites like OPPD... Calling law enforcement "pigs" because his asshole brother was drunk and disorderly in a bar and his ghetto pal crossed police tape.

In essence, both of these parasites broke the law, but rather than accept responsibility for their poor choices and actions, they blame law enforcement.

Explains why OPPD is the asshole that he is....

he followed procedure.. she did not comply... he arrested her.

Big hairy deal.
Do you know what the procedure is? Of course you don't.

Driving without a license in Texas is a misdemeanor with a fine up to $200.

Hardly worth putting a tax paying citizen in jail for. Also, Illegal Aliens get released on scene in the vast majority of cases in Texas for driving without a license. Americans should get the same courtesy.

I won't even get into the fact that unless you are engaging in the act of Commerce, a Police Officer cannot cite you for violations of traffic laws!

That is Texas Law.
Why can't these. People simply follow the police's instructions? Lol. How many times have I read that when this happens to certain people.

There is no special dispensation to speed if the speeder has to go to the bathroom and is 77 years old.

For anyone who does not want to live their life an ignorant fool like Mad Scientist, please check out FACTS below. Look how many states have checkpoints and shows it was UPHELD under BOTH state and federal constitutions.

State Sobriety Checkpoint Laws

I think a police officer must have called him a mean name when he was younger or something.

LOL! What Mad Scientist is far too stupid too understand is that you have no rights when it comes to driving. Nothing is listed in the US Constitution concerning driving (for obvious reasons).

Driving is a PRIVILEGE, not a right. Therefore, they can make any laws they want around it. They can stop you ever 5 feet if they wanted to, and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about it.

Mad Scientist has gone off the deep end making up "rights" and "laws" simply because he's 17 and angry...

it was a big 17 sec from the time he ask for id...till he put his hands on her.....

i am simply amazed that people who scream about their rights blah blah fucking blah and the constitution blah blah fucking blah .....think this is okay behavior for a police man

I didn't realize there was a minimum amount of time required between the moment you are beligerent and defiant with an officer and the moment when he can place his hands on you. Could you please cite where you located this mysterious 17 second rule?

Just an observation:

I see a handful of people on this thread (all of which are either idiot liberal dumbocrats or kook Ron Paul anarchists) who have this deep "fuck the police" attitude.

Here's a thought - maybe (just maybe) if there weren't all of you "fuck the police" assholes running around out there that the police didn't have to deal with constantly, maybe they would be a little more patient and understanding with "cranky old women" (to quote paulitician).

Furthermore, if you'd stop breaking the fucking law, you wouldn't have any interaction with law enforcement. You know how many interactions I've had with law enforcement over the past 5 years? ZERO. That's right, ZERO. Because I obey the speed limit. I don't get drunk in bars like OPPD's asshole brother. I don't cross police crime scene tape like OPPD's asshole friend.

It's really not that hard to live an easy, problem free life. Just put down the alcohol, put down the drugs, and obey the fucking law. Problem solved (unless you're one of the asshole like OPPD or Mad Scientist who are just incapable of obeying the law and conducting themselves in a civil manner).

Just an observation:

I see a handful of people on this thread (all of which are either idiot liberal dumbocrats or kook Ron Paul anarchists) who have this deep "fuck the police" attitude.

Here's a thought - maybe (just maybe) if there weren't all of you "fuck the police" assholes running around out there that the police didn't have to deal with constantly, maybe they would be a little more patient and understanding with "cranky old women" (to quote paulitician).

Furthermore, if you'd stop breaking the fucking law, you wouldn't have any interaction with law enforcement. You know how many interactions I've had with law enforcement over the past 5 years? ZERO. That's right, ZERO. Because I obey the speed limit. I don't get drunk in bars like OPPD's asshole brother. I don't cross police crime scene tape like OPPD's asshole friend.

It's really not that hard to live an easy, problem free life. Just put down the alcohol, put down the drugs, and obey the fucking law. Problem solved (unless you're one of the asshole like OPPD or Mad Scientist who are just incapable of obeying the law and conducting themselves in a civil manner).
It aint a "fuck the police" attitude. It's a "Police need to Know AND implement the Law CORRECTLY" attitude.

Just an observation:

You're being as much of a drama queen as this stupid Cop was being. And yes in this particular case, Fuck the Police.

There is no special dispensation to speed if the speeder has to go to the bathroom and is 77 years old.

Not dispensation, just a little common sense and compassion. But unfortunately, our Police are now being trained to be militarized Gestapo-Bots. They are increasingly becoming completely incapable of expressing common sense and compassion. This elderly woman did not belong in jail. It was a gross overreaction. Shame on this asshole cop.

Not dispensation, just a little common sense and compassion. But unfortunately, our Police are now being trained to be militarized Gestapo-Bots. They are increasingly becoming completely incapable of expressing common sense and compassion. This elderly woman did not belong in jail. It was a gross overreaction. Shame on this asshole cop.

Jesus, talk about DRAMA QUEEN....

Forum List

Back