Police State: Cop Drags Woman, 77, From Car After ID Refusal...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Nice how Police treat our eldery huh? Imagine this being your Grandmother? 'To protect and Serve?' Yeah, i think most Americans just laugh at that thought nowadays. Most of our Police Force is made up of roided-up power-mad assholes. We need revolutionary change in how our Police are trained.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOoDhka67sU]Texas Cop Drags 77-year-old Grandmother from Car - YouTube[/ame]

Have your papers people, have your papers. This is a new America.

She might have had Al Qaida hiding in her Depends Underwear too! Probably a Truther, Birther, Prepper, Owns Guns, respects the Constitution.

Typical Enemy of the State.

She might have had Al Qaida hiding in her Depends Underwear too! Probably a Truther, Birther, Prepper, Owns Guns, respects the Constitution.

Typical Enemy of the State.

All of the above for sure. Seriously though, our Police desperately need to be retrained. Their roided-up Gestapo act has grown very tiresome. The People are beginning to stand up.

Last edited:
She broke a law you fool.

she refused to cooperate with an officer after breaking the law.

equal treatment means equal treatment.

If this were a black 20 year old male you would be cheering

The dumb broad refused to show her driver's license.

Paulitician, everyone with more than two brain cells to rub together knows that when you are pulled over for speeding, you must show your driver's license. So your pretentious bullshit about having to show your "papers" is just that, asinine.

The cop informs her why he pulled her over. Then she snaps at him to hurry up. So he says, fine, let me have your driver's license, at which point she decides to be a bitch and not give it to him.

What a stupid broad. She seems to think she is exempt from the rules of the road.

Calm down, stop being so hysterical. Your rant makes you sound crazy. His actions were over-the top to say the least. He needs to be retrained on how to properly deal with his fellow Citizens. This elderly woman did not need to be taken to jail. She was just being a cranky ole lady. And that didn't warrant imprisonment. The Cop is a roided-up little baby. As usual, he's just another Cop who conveniently forgot he actually works for the Taxpaying Citizens. Power has gone to their heads. It's time for revolutionary retraining. This Gestapo shit has to end.

The dumb broad refused to show her driver's license.

Paulitician, everyone with more than two brain cells to rub together knows that when you are pulled over for speeding, you must show your driver's license. So your pretentious bullshit about having to show your "papers" is just that, asinine.

The cop informs her why he pulled her over. Then she snaps at him to hurry up. So he says, fine, let me have your driver's license, at which point she decides to be a bitch and not give it to him.

What a stupid broad. She seems to think she is exempt from the rules of the road.

He was being a typical Gestapo prick. This elderly woman did not belong in jail. That's just so fuckin stupid. She was a cranky ole lady. How many times have we all run into that? The man should be suspended and then retrained. This woman does not belong in jail. Man, you Goose Steppers don't have a bit of common sense left.

She broke the law and refused to cooperate with the police.

Jail is where she wanted to go.

she said so herself

he followed procedure.. she did not comply... he arrested her.

Big hairy deal.
Do you know what the procedure is? Of course you don't.

Driving without a license in Texas is a misdemeanor with a fine up to $200.

Hardly worth putting a tax paying citizen in jail for. Also, Illegal Aliens get released on scene in the vast majority of cases in Texas for driving without a license. Americans should get the same courtesy.

I won't even get into the fact that unless you are engaging in the act of Commerce, a Police Officer cannot cite you for violations of traffic laws!

That is Texas Law.

Why does an old white woman have MORE rights than a young black man in your mind?

If this tape had a young black man in it instead of an old white woman you guys would be cheering

His actions were over-the top to say the least. He needs to be retrained on how to properly deal with his fellow Citizens.

the cop asks for your license he is doing his job, just turns out he takes his job seriously and the woman now knows better ... and no profiling in this case, good for the cop.

Big hairy deal.

Hardly worth putting a tax paying citizen in jail for. Also, Illegal Aliens get released on scene in the vast majority of cases in Texas for driving without a license. Americans should get the same courtesy.

I won't even get into the fact that unless you are engaging in the act of Commerce, a Police Officer cannot cite you for violations of traffic laws!

That is Texas Law.

You are correct. Illegals are released immediately. So why the different standard for American Citizens? Seems ludicrous to me. Either way, the roided-up little baby over-reacted. Couldn't handle a cranky ole lady? Had to haul her off to jail? The asshole shouldn't be a Cop. He's completely unfit for the job.

If this tape had a young black man in it instead of an old white woman you guys would be cheering

Seriously, you're sounding deranged now. Calm down on the hysterics. You have absolutely no proof for your assertion.

Big hairy deal.

That is Texas Law.

So, in Texas, you cannot get a speeding ticket unless you are engaging in an act of commerce? Really? Bull fucking shit.

No one SAID she was driving without a license, dumb ass. She refused to SHOW her license when requested to.

You're being purposely obtuse.

Yes, this cranky ole Grandma belongs in jail with heinous violent criminals. Yeah sure. Man, Goose Steppers are so fuckin stupid.

Hey, dumb ass...... guess what state this is from?

Minor Traffic Offense Arrests

Arrested for THAT?!

As you are driving to/from work today, you’ll probably do something that could land you in jail. I’m not implying that you’ll knock over a bank; just that you drive poorly.

By driving poorly, I mean that you’ll probably commit some benign traffic offense. Unfortunately, you can be arrested for violating even the benign traffic laws in Texas.

Let me first clarify what these “traffic laws” are. We’re not talking about Driving While Intoxicated or other serious crimes that happen to involve a motor vehicle, but just those simple rules that you learned to pass your driver’s test and then tried your best to forget about.

We’re talking about REALLY minor traffic offenses like: improper lane change, parking your vehicle on the wrong side of the road, or even failure to wear a seatbelt. Even though these are normally fine-only offenses (no jail time), an officer can arrest you for committing these crimes in his presence. However, there are a couple of exceptions.

The Two Exceptions

There are two circumstances where an officer cannot arrest you if you provide a written promise to appear. You know this “promise to appear” as “signing the ticket.”

You’ll be happy to know that one of those offenses you can not be arrested for is speeding. It’s a huge sigh of relief to you and your lead foot, I know. The other offense that you cannot be arrested for is violation of the open-container law. That is, if you sign the ticket.

Last edited:
These roided-up cretins just don't know how to deal with their fellow Citizens. They've been trained to be militarized Gestapo zombies. We really do have a huge problem with our Police Force. And i think the People are pretty fed up with it.

Forum List

Back