Police ready to roll out weaponized drones

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Connecticut lawmakers are considering whether the state should become the first in the country to allow police to use drones outfitted with deadly weapons, a proposal immediately met with concern by civil rights and liberties advocates. The bill would ban the use of weaponized drones, but exempt police. Details on how law enforcement could use drones with weapons would be spelled out in new rules to be developed by the state Police Officer Standards and Training Council.
Police Ready to Roll Out Weaponized Drones
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh what could possibly go wrong with drones, nobody will ever be accidentally killed by it, Oh and you can bet you can't sue the dept. either if your kid gets shot. Robots did it not a human.

upload_2017-3-31_19-42-35.jpeg

Yet the progressives and government officials assured everyone when Obama introduced this new modern warfare contraption that no armed drones would fly within our national borders or be ever be utilized on US citizens within US borders.

We see now once again how the word of progressives and our government officials are yet again meaningless.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Connecticut lawmakers are considering whether the state should become the first in the country to allow police to use drones outfitted with deadly weapons, a proposal immediately met with concern by civil rights and liberties advocates. The bill would ban the use of weaponized drones, but exempt police. Details on how law enforcement could use drones with weapons would be spelled out in new rules to be developed by the state Police Officer Standards and Training Council.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh what could possibly go wrong with drones, nobody will ever be accidentally killed by it, Oh and you can bet you can't sue the dept. either if your kid gets shot. Robots did it not a human.

Good, use them on the next set of Leftist Maniac Subversives on the streets screaming their insane heads off, throwing missiles at the police, attacking random people and torching peoples cars.

I am good with that. I don't demonize the police. I actually want them to stop the bad guys, in any way possible. By the way, I fly drones as a hobby, and I am not bothered cops doing the same, not at all. If you have something to hide, yeah. Lookout.

Last edited:
That's it, time for semi-auto shotgun. Probably 20 gauge,faster target reacquisition in case of miss.

• Banned
I am good with that. I don't demonize the police. I actually want them to stop the bad guys, in any way possible. By the way, I fly drones as a hobby, and I am not bothered cops doing the same, not at all. If you have something to hide, yeah. Lookout.

lol keep telling yourself that.

We have a Commerce Clause not a "war" on crime clause.

View attachment 119700

Yet the progressives and government officials assured everyone when Obama introduced this new modern warfare contraption that no armed drones would fly within our national borders or be ever be utilized on US citizens within US borders.

We see now once again how the word of progressives and our government officials are yet again meaningless.

*****SMILE*****

:)

lol. capitalists don't mind making a profit on the "hellish conditions of warfare on Earth".

lol keep telling yourself that.
Like I need YOUR permission?

Nobody said a thing about needing permission. the comment was " Keep telling yourself" if that's what you want to believe go for it, not my problem.

We have a Commerce Clause not a "war" on crime clause.

Oh we've got a war in more areas than you must not realize.

The police can't even help shooting innocent people while holding guns in their hands. How much worse will it get with armed drones? :ack-1:

At first they will limit the applications for the drones, but as time drags on, they will use them more widely. "They worked good for this problem, let's use them more."

Forum List

Back