Police officer shots panhandler. I was afeared for my life!

A Philadelphia police officer shot a man walking through stopped traffic panhandling through the closed window of his unmarked police car. Seriously. I mean, seriously?

Moment an unarmed black man with special needs walking in traffic is shot by a plain clothed officer | Daily Mail Online

Now in what universe does that shooting make any sort of sense? Anyone? Tell me again how dangerous the cops jobs are. Tell me again how dangerous it is for our LEO’s in this world. Tell me again how if you do what the cop says, you won’t be hurt. The cop never said anything. He shot through the closed window of his car. Tell me again how if you don’t fight the cops, nothing bad will happen. Because each time something like this happens, another unarmed man shot down by police, those lies you tell, are exposed.
I am not about to defend the guy but tell me how many perfect people there are in any job. Is it possible that not every one that gets into law enforcement is not a saint. Care to explain how it is that you have managed to live a perfect life?
How many arrests end in unfounded shootings? Care to explain why it is you decide to stress only those shootings that you see as unfair, why are you not as concerned about all the shootings of law enforcement in the last three months?

The problem here is that the law enforcement community has been far too quick to close ranks a while doing little to nothing about cleaning their ranks of cowards and undesirables. As the old saying goes, one aww shit wipes out ten atta boys. Cops should be ten times harder on bad cops than anyone else.
If everyone was held to the same standard; this would be a non issue. Police are public servants. Killing another person is a social issue. In a government of the people, the people should have the first and final say in every killing. Put every homocide to a jury, and the bullshit ends...

A Philadelphia police officer shot a man walking through stopped traffic panhandling through the closed window of his unmarked police car. Seriously. I mean, seriously?

Moment an unarmed black man with special needs walking in traffic is shot by a plain clothed officer | Daily Mail Online

Now in what universe does that shooting make any sort of sense? Anyone? Tell me again how dangerous the cops jobs are. Tell me again how dangerous it is for our LEO’s in this world. Tell me again how if you do what the cop says, you won’t be hurt. The cop never said anything. He shot through the closed window of his car. Tell me again how if you don’t fight the cops, nothing bad will happen. Because each time something like this happens, another unarmed man shot down by police, those lies you tell, are exposed.
The dangers of being a LEO are one of the most grossly overinflated risks in the work place.

Tell that to the families of these officers.

I’d have no problem doing so. Why should anyone? I’m listening..:

You would tell the family of a slain Police Officer that their loved ones death is "mostly overinflated?" You are truly a sub-human.

Between Student Records, Faking complete access to mental evaluations, tossing me out talking up their mental evaluation chatter, and all other places that were after alternatives to coming in for an interview, these police are 10 years BS illegal no warrant crackheads. Probably all the police get to do that.
What's the law on radiowaves or lasers at your body every second of the day from satellites and faking your internet, unheard of technology people can do for 10 years already.

Name 100 other things I'm more guilty of at any time of my life than any top meaningless embarrassment and humiliation than what was the already 2009 random repentance and wrongdoing line about me, in 2009, that makes no sense from anybody at all, that involved no initiation from me and no follow-up would reveal or instill any about myself, these Fers and their wastes of time for sure.

Last edited:

The dangers of being a LEO are one of the most grossly overinflated risks in the work place.

You would tell the family of a slain Police Officer that their loved ones death is "mostly overinflated?" You are truly a sub-human.
Are you that desperate? Anyone who can read, can clearly see that I was referring to the “risk”. Are you saying the fisherman’s death is less of a loss to society, and family, than that of a cop? Hmmm?
How bout we stick with reality? Deal?

Tell me why the death of a cop is worse than the death of a fisherman? Tell me what you say to the groundskeeper who die in larger numbers than cops per capita. Why is it that the cop is so much more in your eyes?

Something about society not regulating itself better without all the cops blood spilling out on the streets, the end of anarchy the return of order, hooray. Name it, a policeman Ever helped you in your life with Anything? They got a pledge to F with anything you got worse than robbers. The only version is I'm a private citizen where family and college and persons expected me at High production efficiency and cost and production, and, they can put you in the darkest rat hole cellar talking about piss and shi and , woah there's a piss and shit connection.

Oh and what , where people donate to each other's fundraisers and polite enculturation, spawned the post-graduate CRAZY MAN! He's Running around town! he's making CRAP HAPPEN!

Last edited:
hahahhahahahahaha
anytime I see an article with ''unarmed blackman''' I laugh
here, how come you don't post incidents of blacks murdering/etc WHITES??!!!
are you racist?
ANOTHER black hate crime

Tell me why the death of a cop is worse than the death of a fisherman? Tell me what you say to the groundskeeper who die in larger numbers than cops per capita. Why is it that the cop is so much more in your eyes?

All death is a terrible thing, but when a Police Officer dies they die protecting us from bad guys, much like the military, but I'm willing to bet you have an argument that the military has a low per-capita death rate.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!

All death is a terrible thing, but when a Police Officer dies they die protecting us from bad guys, much like the military, but I'm willing to bet you have an argument that the military has a low per-capita death rate.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!
Bullshit. No cop has ever died protecting me, or anyone I know, from anything. The same likely applies to you. And your attempt to invoke veterans, and the holiday as cover for your claim; is a fail.
But since you mention it... The majority of military jobs are non-combat related, and those who do see combat are in the minority. So yeah... And that’s without even delving into who the actual beneficiaries of our nations combat actions really are. That’s another topic altogether.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!

The fisherman dies trying to feed you. Is starvation a better way for your family to perish? The farmer dies trying to feed you too. The groundskeeper dies making a hell of a lot less money.

The police are not there to protect you or anyone. That is the decision of two Supreme Court Cases.

Happy Memorial Day? Are you insane?

I took this from the Desert Storm Veterans FB page. Its a pretty good take on Memorial day.

Here's some ground rules for next weekend:
1. Don't wish me a Happy Memorial day. There is nothing happy about brave men and women dying.
2. It's not a holiday. It's a remembrance.
3. If you want to know the true meaning, visit Arlington or your local VA, not freaking Disneyland.
4. Don't tell me how great any one political power is. Tell me about Chesty Puller, George Patton, John Basilone, Dakota Meyer, Kyle Carpenter, Mitchell Paige, Ira Hayes, Chris Kyle and any other heroes too numerous to name. Attend a Bell Ceremony and shed some tears.
5. Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. I have carried the burden all too many times for my warriors who now stand their post for God.
6. Say a prayer... and then another.
7. Remember the Fallen for all the Good they did while they were here.
8. Reach out and let a Vet know you're there, we're losing too many in "peace".
( borrowed from a friend)

You are happy that people went and died? Are you psychotic or just too ignorant to even take a moment to consider what Memorial Day is all about?

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!

The fisherman dies trying to feed you. Is starvation a better way for your family to perish? The farmer dies trying to feed you too. The groundskeeper dies making a hell of a lot less money.

The police are not there to protect you or anyone. That is the decision of two Supreme Court Cases.

Happy Memorial Day? Are you insane?

I took this from the Desert Storm Veterans FB page. Its a pretty good take on Memorial day.

Here's some ground rules for next weekend:
1. Don't wish me a Happy Memorial day. There is nothing happy about brave men and women dying.
2. It's not a holiday. It's a remembrance.
3. If you want to know the true meaning, visit Arlington or your local VA, not freaking Disneyland.
4. Don't tell me how great any one political power is. Tell me about Chesty Puller, George Patton, John Basilone, Dakota Meyer, Kyle Carpenter, Mitchell Paige, Ira Hayes, Chris Kyle and any other heroes too numerous to name. Attend a Bell Ceremony and shed some tears.
5. Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. I have carried the burden all too many times for my warriors who now stand their post for God.
6. Say a prayer... and then another.
7. Remember the Fallen for all the Good they did while they were here.
8. Reach out and let a Vet know you're there, we're losing too many in "peace".
( borrowed from a friend)

You are happy that people went and died? Are you psychotic or just too ignorant to even take a moment to consider what Memorial Day is all about?

Ya that whole Memorial Dayl ine of thought was pretty dumb on a thread about police shooting people, nobody's asking if Police get shot sometimes, that's a totally different topic then police shooting people all day. That's obvious.

Well Personally there's this attitude about, they got 10 guys on me since 2009, uh, this about the stuff you said already? They say, Got you! These are hypothetically the Cops that are Contingent on me participating who Are enforcing legal separation of all parties, that's some sort of overloaded ridiculous scenario about denying their own powers to make every scenario moot. I'd be places, I'd ignore warnings, I'd get things done a decade ago.

They're not sympathetic to conversation, are they going to Make Up I've had one Dixie conversation, I go One hateful comment toward anybody, I got one demand from or about anybody, that they can manipulate a scenario where I did at any time?
There is absolutely no contributing causes to Linguistic mistakes, that their "victims' decided to go off like powder kegs Exactly whenever they want and could stop or not at any time and none of it will ever Mean Anything, not to Anybody. I didn't even have to care. I don't care but the cops force everyone to figure it out.

Last edited:

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!
Bullshit. No cop has ever died protecting me, or anyone I know, from anything. The same likely applies to you. And your attempt to invoke veterans, and the holiday as cover for your claim; is a fail.
But since you mention it... The majority of military jobs are non-combat related, and those who do see combat are in the minority. So yeah... And that’s without even delving into who the actual beneficiaries of our nations combat actions really are. That’s another topic altogether.

You're a sociopath.....Got it!

......you people fked up----like Smollet ....you bring up so much crap, that we don't give a damn anymore who the cops shoot
wold wolf wolf

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!

Irrelevant. This thread isn't about me.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!

YOU made it about YOU.

"No cop has ever died protecting me"

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!

YOU made it about YOU.

"No cop has ever died protecting me"
"when a Police Officer dies they die protecting us"
No; I was pointing out the absurdity, and error of your claim. Simple as that...
If anything; you made it about me, with your unsubstantiated claim. A claim I corrected...

Last edited:

Dangerous jobs.jpg

The Top 10 Most Dangerous Jobs in America

Forum List

Back