Police new evidence suggest Smullet may have orchestrated attack

Yep, looks that way-
Chicago police want to question 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett after questioning and releasing 2 brothers

Chicago police said Saturday they have reached out to the attorney for "Empire" star Jussie Smollett because they still want to speak to Smollett after releasing two brothers they had been questioning about a reported attack against the actor.

Pressed about speculation that Smollett set up the attack, Schmidt said, “There’s still a lot of moving parts to this. … I’m not part of Jussie’s defense. I’m not part of what’s going on with him. I can just tell you that my guys (are) innocent of the charge and they’re going home."

Asked about the “new evidence” police mentioned, Schmidt said, “Obviously I had it. Obviously my clients had it. But I think it took a matter of coordination.” She would not say what that was.

Schmidt was unavailable for comment Saturday. Chicago criminal defense attorney Michael Monico, who is representing Smollett, declined to comment. Efforts to reach the brothers were unsuccessful.

Yep, looks that way-
Chicago police want to question 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett after questioning and releasing 2 brothers

Chicago police said Saturday they have reached out to the attorney for "Empire" star Jussie Smollett because they still want to speak to Smollett after releasing two brothers they had been questioning about a reported attack against the actor.

Pressed about speculation that Smollett set up the attack, Schmidt said, “There’s still a lot of moving parts to this. … I’m not part of Jussie’s defense. I’m not part of what’s going on with him. I can just tell you that my guys (are) innocent of the charge and they’re going home."

Asked about the “new evidence” police mentioned, Schmidt said, “Obviously I had it. Obviously my clients had it. But I think it took a matter of coordination.” She would not say what that was.

Schmidt was unavailable for comment Saturday. Chicago criminal defense attorney Michael Monico, who is representing Smollett, declined to comment. Efforts to reach the brothers were unsuccessful.
What's unbelievable is someone thinking they could do that and not get caught.

I t was 2 in the morning. Wonder what drugs and or alcohol clouded their judgement? Lol
Yep, looks that way-

I t was 2 in the morning. Wonder what drugs and or alcohol clouded their judgement? Lol
Yep, looks that way-

No idea if FOX wasn't considering writing him out of Empire before I suspect they are now.

He should have come up with a more believable story. I mean seriously 2 white guys who are also Trump supporters in SHITCAGO!? No fuckin way.

Suggest? Police evidence suggest? lol op

There is nothing to suggest. He DID orchestrate the fake attack. no doubt....there is evidence

Another left wing lunatic sour grapes! :cuckoo:

Suggest? Police evidence suggest? lol op

There is nothing to suggest. He DID orchestrate the fake attack. no doubt....there is evidence

Another left wing lunatic sour grapes! :cuckoo:
You and I can say that the police can't as they are still investigating not looking good for him but I don't want to be like the idiots who rushed to believe him in reverse.

Chicago Police now no longer list the two BLACK brothers as potential people of interest and Smollette is now no longer identified as a victim, he is now a "person of interest"

Its blowing up in his face..

Will the n word sharpton apologize to Trump?

Hate those fucking people and I am justified.

What's more is the left know it.

Yep, looks that way-

They are filthy you know whats. That is all.

Forum List

Back