Nation's Most Powerful Democrat wished "Happy Thanksgiving" on "Valentine's Day"

Another case of a dinosaur Democrat I won't mock. She just needs to go home behind her safe WALLS that she thinks the peasants don't deserve

Mentally incompetent and unfit to serve.

Give her the size 12 boot.

To be fair, I wish every holiday was like Thanksgiving.

This generation of democrats is growing old and feeble. The rising generation is ignorant and not all that bright.
The party is not looking secure in the long term. So sad weep....weep...weep

This reminds me of a woman several years ago saying on August 16th something like "We should all say 'Happy birthday!' to Elvis on this day." when his birthday is in January. I forget her name, but I do believe that she may have been running at first for president whichever election it was. Sadly I can not remember that either. I just remember what she said.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And yet handed Trump his own ass this week

How so? He just freed up $8 billion. It might take a little while but after the SC rules on it, the money will flow and the wall will be finished.

Honestly, what alternate universe do you live in?
$8 billion won't build much and was unconstitutionally obtained anyways.

How so? He just freed up $8 billion. It might take a little while but after the SC rules on it, the money will flow and the wall will be finished.

So will you continue to claim that it was "unconstitutional", even after the SC rules on it?

So will you continue to claim that it was "unconstitutional", even after the SC rules on it?
You think it'll get there? Not exactly complicated enough to get there. The only national emergency is that our President is an idiot :badgrin:

0C5594D0-9AC6-4C10-A70E-F8D95DA3E4CE.gif
Cud chewer!

Forum List

Back