Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

None of these comments re the Mike Brown case matters. Nothing anyone says can change a few simple facts that continue to get overlooked.
One: All MB had to do was follow the officers request and get his ass OUT OF THE STREET!
Two: Sooner or later some cop, whether it was D.Wilson or some other poor cop working that area would have approached MB because he COMMITTED a strong arm robbery. MB had weed in his system as the autopsy report revealed. Its all over the news. Anyone familiar with marijuana sold in North StL knows that it is a very potent kind. I dont know what they do to it but the shit is way stronger than just "marijuana."
MB actions speak for themselves.
Officer Wilson deserves respect and an apology from all the assholes who accused him of murder. He was doing his job and he done nothing more.
As far as the protesters? GO HOME, get a job and become someone before you end up like MB! STOP ruining what is left of a used to be good and proud city.

Thank you Officer Wilson, may you and your family move forward, stay safe and be proud!

So police on the streets should be given the power of apprehension, arrest, arraignment, deciding charges, bail, then judge and jury.

Not getting out of the street does not give a cop the right to do any of the above except the first two.

Shooting an unarmed kid who is trying to run away does not give a police officer the right to do anything except, again the first two.

YOU ARE WRONG YOU FUCKING IDIOT

A cop DOES have the right to shoot an unarmed "kid" who has committed a felony if he believes that is the only was to stop him from hurting someone else.

Be that as it may, this "kid" charged the cop He wasn't fleeing. Forensics proves that. How God damned stupid are you son?
Getting upset only makes you look like more of an idiot than you are. Where did the forensics prove anything? Please explain.

are you serious? He was shot IN THE FRONT, not the back, his body was facing Wilson . Ballistics show that he was not shot from behind

And oh by the way , a cop in MO has the legal authority to shoot a fleeing felon in the back anyway.

Duh

"Legal Authority" does not mean he has to shoot a felon fleeing. I realize racists wouldn't miss the opportunity, but that authority still does not mean Wilson was obligated to shoot Brown.

guys, I say we let the morons have this thread It's obvious that Wilson isn't going to be charged, let these racists wallow in their own self pity

/unsubscribe

but reserve the right to come back and gloat when the riots start

My money says that the same ignorant racists here said there would be riots if Zman got off for murdering Martin. There were no riots.

Last edited:
guys, I say we let the morons have this thread It's obvious that Wilson isn't going to be charged, let these racists wallow in their own self pity

/unsubscribe

but reserve the right to come back and gloat when the riots start
You cant let us intellectuals have what we have already taken. Only morons cannot support their contentions. Run and hide instead of providing me the link that shows a witness claiming Brown charged the officer. You cave monkeys are a barrel of fun. :laugh:

If he's not tried and convicted chances are pretty good that he'll be lynched by a liberal mob. Probably mostly black but led by a white lawyer.

LMAO. Blacks have not been known for lynching people. White racists on the other hand, can't make that claim.

So police on the streets should be given the power of apprehension, arrest, arraignment, deciding charges, bail, then judge and jury.

Not getting out of the street does not give a cop the right to do any of the above except the first two.

Shooting an unarmed kid who is trying to run away does not give a police officer the right to do anything except, again the first two.

YOU ARE WRONG YOU FUCKING IDIOT

A cop DOES have the right to shoot an unarmed "kid" who has committed a felony if he believes that is the only was to stop him from hurting someone else.

Be that as it may, this "kid" charged the cop He wasn't fleeing. Forensics proves that. How God damned stupid are you son?
Getting upset only makes you look like more of an idiot than you are. Where did the forensics prove anything? Please explain.

are you serious? He was shot IN THE FRONT, not the back, his body was facing Wilson . Ballistics show that he was not shot from behind

And oh by the way , a cop in MO has the legal authority to shoot a fleeing felon in the back anyway.

Duh
Who said he was shot in the back? When you are surrendering you typically face the person thats shooting at you. Thats exactly what the eye witnesses testified to. He was facing the racist cop. How does that turn into "the forensics support the cops story"?

You have vacillated between he was fleeing and he was surrendering monkey boy. Make up your mind which lie you are going to tell.

Your eyewitness is a proven liar. Other witnesses have said Brown charged the cop. Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unbelievable in almost every case.

The fact that the moron wasn't miles away by the time WIlson got out of the car shows that he was either stupid, or wanted to fight Wilson. In either case, he got the bullet he deserved.

Your latest witness also said: ". . . . . . Wilson didn’t have to kill Brown. . . . . . What transpired to us, in my eyesight, was murder. Down outright murder.

If he's not tried and convicted chances are pretty good that he'll be lynched by a liberal mob. Probably mostly black but led by a white lawyer.
Lynching is the sole domain of uncivilized white people. They make it a spectator sport from what I hear.

Which is why I said they'd be led by a WHITE* lawyer.

Please seek help with that reading comprehension issue.

* Edited to correct typo in original - not even noticed be the liberal left as they are too focused on "black" to even read the word "white".

Last edited:
Lynching is the sole domain of uncivilized white people. They make it a spectator sport from what I hear.

Which is why I said they'd be led by a WHITRE lawyer.

Please seek help with that reading comprehension issue.
You also said "mostly Black". Was that just a Freudian slip?

First of all sonny, I don't care what you found on the internet, only a fucking fool believes that someone who has you know done this for a living isn't more qualified to speak on the subject than someone who has not.

Second of all junior, you once again show that you don't understand the intricacies of the law.

the fact of the matter is that Brown was IN RETREAT.

First of al the forensic evidence PROVES that Brown was moving TOWARDS Wilson when he was shot.

But just for shits and giggles let's say you were right and Wilson fought with Brown, Brown tried to get Wilson's gun, and was shot, then Brown retreated

Wilson is still permitted to shoot him if he feels that's the only way to prevent the felon from escaping. You really don't seem to get that. The law allows a police officer to use deadly force to prevent a suspected felon from fleeing.

So , even under your made up scenario it's a good shoot.
Blah blah blah.

All of this is from Wilson's account. Of course Brown was moving towards Wilson, which direction would he be moving if he were surrendering?

Brown is not a felon. Why are you making stuff up?
Brown is indeed a felon. He's a dead felon.

Don't know if he was a felon.

But his friend, Johnson And major witness was wanted by the cops on a warrant for theft and they had just strong armed robbed a store clerk. Of course they were not on edge and cool as cucumbers a cop approaches them. /sarcasm
He was a felon as soon as he attacked Officer Wilson.
Does that make Wilson a felon for attacking Brown?
I'm assuming that is a rhetorical question.

Blah blah blah.

All of this is from Wilson's account. Of course Brown was moving towards Wilson, which direction would he be moving if he were surrendering?

Brown is not a felon. Why are you making stuff up?

But his friend, Johnson And major witness was wanted by the cops on a warrant for theft and they had just strong armed robbed a store clerk. Of course they were not on edge and cool as cucumbers a cop approaches them. /sarcasm
No. Is it legal for an officer to grab a person by the neck for no reason? I thought choke holds were illegal?

"Mostly" is too big a word for you? It's a city where the vast majority is black. Therefore it logically follows that the majority of a lynch mob there, especially in light of the professional agitation you libs have sent in, will also be black. But it won't be a black leader; it'll be a white liberal lawyer probably secretly funded by some Democrat committee. Funny you didn't notice the original typo on "white". I guess the comprehension issue is worse than I had believed!

No. Is it legal for an officer to grab a person by the neck for no reason? I thought choke holds were illegal?

Sure an officer sitting in his car is going to grab a 6'4" man around the neck.

Never happened.

Apparently you've been misinformed.

LMAO. Blacks have not been known for lynching people. White racists on the other hand, can't make that claim.
Not lynching, but an incredible amount of violence, crime and murder. Michael Brown was no choirboy. Now he's just a dead thug.

"Mostly" is too big a word for you? It's a city where the vast majority is black. Therefore it logically follows that the majority of a lynch mob there, especially in light of the professional agitation you libs have sent in, will also be black. But it won't be a black leader; it'll be a white liberal lawyer probably secretly funded by some Democrat committee. Funny you didn't notice the original typo on "white". I guess the comprehension issue is worse than I had believed!
That means exactly what I thought it meant. Again whites are the ones that specialize in lynching so a mostly Black crowd wouldn't do anything like that. I'm not really into correcting people on spelling mistakes. I know you were emotional so I allowed for you to make a spelling mistake without calling it out and further embarrassing you.

So choke holds by cops are legal?

Never happened.
Yes you were a convict. It did happen. You denying it will only lead to more instability.

Never happened.
Yes you were a convict. It did happen. You denying it will only lead to more instability.

Unless Brown stuck his head in Wilson's car, it never happened.

One witness Dorian Johnson has said Wilson grabbed Brown by the neck?

But Johnson said Brown was shot in the back too.

So choke holds by cops are legal?

Never happened.

Unless Brown stuck his head in Wilson's car, it never happened.

One witness Dorian Johnson has said Wilson grabbed Brown by the neck?

But Johnson said Brown was shot in the back too.

Shot in the back, or shot at while his back was turned?

Apparently, there were a number of shots while Brown was a good distance from Wilson that missed (luckily they didn't hit any innocent bystanders, if Wilson or anyone cares). Besides, Wilson was supposedly hurt so badly it's a wonder he could even squeeze off an accurate shot.

Kind of like Zimmerman having his head "beaten into the concrete within an inch of his life" but only having some scratches on his head.

Forum List

Back