Police announce intent to remove the Baltimore Mayor

Do they intend to remove her via election or armed coup?

• Total voters
Its an upside down world these days. Mobs of lowlife scum thugs rampage through a city like animals burning, looting, destroying property, assaulting police and fire responders and the police get indicted? WTF kind of madhouse are you libs running?

Indeed. The mere thought that they would rely on the Crips and the Bloods to "calm" the folks down (literally) blows my mind and tells me that we are doomed.......

Wow there's a plan for failure. The democratic party base needs to get this through their thick skulls, its not okay to break the law okay, damn figure it out its not rocket science. If they are unhappy about being poor well stop voting for lying scum democrats, again not rocket science.

Well, normal people have been saying that very thing for the last 50 years. Unfortunately, you have a party (the democrats) that dole out handouts like a pusher doles out drugs. Keep voting democrat and you'll be "taken care of".

Its a bit odd don't you think that Dem's run around talking about how great the Obama economy, stock market, and unemployment are while their base riots? HELLO earth to poor people.

^^absolutely.

How fortunate America is that the screwy far right has such little influence.

omg omg omg omg, they are PLOTTING to take out a person that isn't FIT TO be in that position. SO OF COURSE...that make them RACIST. you see how they play their games folks. we have NO Proof of anything that title Suggest except for the word of some website called: the Free thought Project...man oh man what irony eh?

don't fall for it...all the people who lives there should get behind THE PLOT to have her removed. Stand up for your city....

Or calling black people "Animals" is the racist part.
If it quacks like a duck....

omg omg omg omg, they are PLOTTING to take out a person that isn't FIT TO be in that position. SO OF COURSE...that make them RACIST. you see how they play their games folks. we have NO Proof of anything that title Suggest except for the word of some website called: the Free thought Project...man oh man what irony eh?

don't fall for it...all the people who lives there should get behind THE PLOT to have her removed. Stand up for your city....

oh grow up, You people don't get to MAKE up what words can be said and what ones that are racist or not racist. They call white people: crackers, oreos, bitches and hos, white supremist from the KKK and you all could give a shit less about it. but carry on whining like little children. that's all you have on your side anymore. the majority of the people are so FED with all of you.

Absolutely agree. I have been called "******" since I was a kid. Hell, doesn't bother me. What BOTHERS me is when young black kids refer to themselves as "******". That pisses me off. Blacks call whites names, blacks call mexicans names, whites call mexicans "names". Get the hell over it. We have a lot more to worry about in this country than "names".

When white people are called cracker, they are at worst got their feelings hurt.

When white people call black people "Animals" or "Ni**ers", its a reminder of a mindset that actually dehumanized African Americans where in many cases, were treated worse than animals. There is a historical context you are completely missing.
150 friggin' years ago! Get the fuck over it and lose the damned hyphen. If you want equal treatment from your fellow Americans, don't self identify as African first and American second.

How fortunate America is that the screwy far right has such little influence.

You find the racism of the leftist Democrat run municipal governments fortunate for America?

Y'all are in charge of this mess. The right are only spectators...watching the left fuck everything up.

The City of Baltimore paid out in excess of $5 million in the past 5 years in police brutality law suits. At what point are you willing to admit that the police are out of control.

These riots are happening because people have reached the breaking point in dealing with cops and they see no end in sight.

In Ferguson it was milking the black population dry with trumped up traffic tickets which quickly escalated in cost. In Baltimore its police brutality. In New York, police were harassing blacks with random searches.

The U.S. has the highest rate of incarceration in the world at the same time as crime rates are falling. And the highest rates of incarceration are for blacks and Hispanics.

Minorities are 5 times more likely to to be sent to jail than a white defendant facing similar charges.

You'd have to be blind and stupid not to wonder how this happens.
Bullshit! While blacks are 5 times as likely to be in jail, they commit 6 times the crimes.
News flash: If you don't want to go to jail, get an education, grow the fuck up, get a job and don't act like a thug.

Then why aren't blacks offended when blacks use the word?

Because it is taking the word bad and removing the negative connotations of the word.

Also, its a person in the group itself saying it and within that group, its acceptable. Much like gay people say "You're such a faggot" but a homophobic calling a gay person a faggot is going to get a different reaction because you are not apart of that group or culture. So its about context and who is saying it.
Homophobic.... LO fucking L! No one is afraid of homos. Words have meaning, loser.

Good for them. she can go crawling back to Sharpton and Obama begging for a job

Is there a reason these police haven't taken action against her until after their buddies were indicted? In fact, why not before the riots or any events that caused the riot?

It's an act of vengeance that has nothing to do with the Rule of Law.

They haven't "taken action" against her at all.

Because it is taking the word bad and removing the negative connotations of the word.

Also, its a person in the group itself saying it and within that group, its acceptable. Much like gay people say "You're such a faggot" but a homophobic calling a gay person a faggot is going to get a different reaction because you are not apart of that group or culture. So its about context and who is saying it.

What a load of crap. If the word is offensive because it brings the past back to light, then it's offensive. Stop being ridiculous

What a load of crap. If the word is offensive because it brings the past back to light, then it's offensive. Stop being ridiculous

He's not being ridiculous, he's exactly right.

Offense comes from context, not a single word.

oh grow up, You people don't get to MAKE up what words can be said and what ones that are racist or not racist. They call white people: crackers, oreos, bitches and hos, white supremist from the KKK and you all could give a shit less about it. but carry on whining like little children. that's all you have on your side anymore. the majority of the people are so FED with all of you.

Absolutely agree. I have been called "******" since I was a kid. Hell, doesn't bother me. What BOTHERS me is when young black kids refer to themselves as "******". That pisses me off. Blacks call whites names, blacks call mexicans names, whites call mexicans "names". Get the hell over it. We have a lot more to worry about in this country than "names".

When white people are called cracker, they are at worst got their feelings hurt.

When white people call black people "Animals" or "Ni**ers", its a reminder of a mindset that actually dehumanized African Americans where in many cases, were treated worse than animals. There is a historical context you are completely missing.

For the same reason rednecks don't get offended when Jeff Foxworthy says the word 'redneck'.

How do you know that?

He said white = offensive, black = not offensive. There is zero "context" in that. I'm not stupid enough to use the word, but don't pretend political correctness is something it's not

He said white = offensive, black = not offensive. There is zero "context" in that. I'm not stupid enough to use the word, but don't pretend political correctness is something it's not

"Political correctness" has nothing to do with what we're talking about - we're talking about "offense".

And yes, there's actually a lot of "context" making the difference between a black guy using the n-word as a greeting and a white guy using it as an insult.

Fucking bitch has to go....

yep the Baltimore Mayor.....

in fact that so called Mayor should go to jail

should pay ...what a piece of....she is

shame on Baltimore ....THUGS ALL !!

Forum List

Back