Police announce intent to remove the Baltimore Mayor

Do they intend to remove her via election or armed coup?

• Total voters
Its an upside down world these days. Mobs of lowlife scum thugs rampage through a city like animals burning, looting, destroying property, assaulting police and fire responders and the police get indicted? WTF kind of madhouse are you libs running?

Indeed. The mere thought that they would rely on the Crips and the Bloods to "calm" the folks down (literally) blows my mind and tells me that we are doomed.......

Wow there's a plan for failure. The democratic party base needs to get this through their thick skulls, its not okay to break the law okay, damn figure it out its not rocket science. If they are unhappy about being poor well stop voting for lying scum democrats, again not rocket science.

Well, normal people have been saying that very thing for the last 50 years. Unfortunately, you have a party (the democrats) that dole out handouts like a pusher doles out drugs. Keep voting democrat and you'll be "taken care of".

Its a bit odd don't you think that Dem's run around talking about how great the Obama economy, stock market, and unemployment are while their base riots? HELLO earth to poor people.

Its an upside down world these days. Mobs of lowlife scum thugs rampage through a city like animals burning, looting, destroying property, assaulting police and fire responders and the police get indicted? WTF kind of madhouse are you libs running?

Indeed. The mere thought that they would rely on the Crips and the Bloods to "calm" the folks down (literally) blows my mind and tells me that we are doomed.......

Wow there's a plan for failure. The democratic party base needs to get this through their thick skulls, its not okay to break the law okay, damn figure it out its not rocket science. If they are unhappy about being poor well stop voting for lying scum democrats, again not rocket science.

Well, normal people have been saying that very thing for the last 50 years. Unfortunately, you have a party (the democrats) that dole out handouts like a pusher doles out drugs. Keep voting democrat and you'll be "taken care of".

Its a bit odd don't you think that Dem's run around talking about how great the Obama economy, stock market, and unemployment are while their base riots? HELLO earth to poor people.

Indeed. But the clock continues to tick.......

The question is, after 8 long years of a liberal imbecile in the White House will the country have learned its lesson? Somehow I doubt it, a few are waking up that's why the traitors in the Democratic party are trying to import millions of illegals. You know damn well the plan is to gift them amnesty and the vote then bribe them with hand outs.

Good for them. she can go crawling back to Sharpton and Obama begging for a job.

she isn't fit to be mayor of a preschool ...after what she allowed to happen on the good people who lives in Baltimore.

The question is, after 8 long years of a liberal imbecile in the White House will the country have learned its lesson? Somehow I doubt it, a few are waking up that's why the traitors in the Democratic party are trying to import millions of illegals. You know damn well the plan is to gift them amnesty and the vote then bribe them with hand outs.

Since Dems can't win over the American population, they have to hire foreign invaders (they pay them via handouts) to usurp the elections. If they were Germanic immigrants, it would be identical to King George's Hessians.

From the Declaration of Independence:
He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

It's an interesting question. No - I don't believe that the "voting public" gives two hoots in hell any longer. I really don't. Americans, by and large, have given up on politics and politicians. I truly think that the prevailing logic is "Meet the new boss - same as the old boss". George Bush was an idiot. Barack Obama is a faculty lounge communist. He was elected by lazy, uninformed voters who went on 30 second sound bytes and the opinion of a main stream media that was truly "in the bag" for this asshole.

It will be the same with Hillary. Nearly every American in this country knows what a piece of human excrement this woman is - and they just don't care. Sound bytes. Promise the world and deliver on nothing. Who cares? She's married to BILL!!!! Mexicans are flooding into this country and will, in the next 20 or so years, outnumber whites and blacks as a voting block - exactly as planned.

Republicans are painted as "thieves" and they refuse to fight back. If they do not change - and call these crooks in the democrat party out for what they are - then it will be impossible to win. Americans are in the "looking for gifts" and the "WWE" mode now, when it comes to politics. And may God have mercy on us.

Police unions regularly mount campaigns to "oust" mayors.

Usually because they want a new mayor who'll be marshmallow-soft when contract negotiations come along.

This time they may have a different reason - but if they limit themselves to peaceful means then those who were gung-ho for their attempted manipulation of elections for financial gain best STFU 'cause the police are only doing that of which you have so mightily approved.

omg omg omg omg, they are PLOTTING to take out a person that isn't FIT TO be in that position. SO OF COURSE...that make them RACIST. you see how they play their games folks. we have NO Proof of anything that title Suggest except for the word of some website called: the Free thought Project...man oh man what irony eh?

don't fall for it...all the people who lives there should get behind THE PLOT to have her removed. Stand up for your city....

Last edited:
Oh My...Right wingers learned the words "Stand Down" in their manufactured outrage over BenghaziBenghaziBenghazi and now they want to use it every chance they get. The guy calling the radio station is more of a right wing nut than he is a cop. If , on the slight chance he is a real cop, we don't need someone like that in a uniform.

Of course, another possibility would be to do like the cops in Chicago (another Democrat-controlled city) did, and simply declare some neighborhoods too dangerous to go into, especially after the cops suffered almost 100 injuries during the riots in Baltimore due to the mayor's orders to stand down......

Care to guess how fed up the law-abiding citizens in some parts of Chicago are getting with the crime rates now??????

omg omg omg omg, they are PLOTTING to take out a person that isn't FIT TO be in that position. SO OF COURSE...that make them RACIST. you see how they play their games folks. we have NO Proof of anything that title Suggest except for the word of some website called: the Free thought Project...man oh man what irony eh?

don't fall for it...all the people who lives there should get behind THE PLOT to have her removed. Stand up for your city....

Or calling black people "Animals" is the racist part.

oh grow up, You people don't get to MAKE up what words can be said and what ones that are racist or not racist. They call white people: crackers, oreos, bitches and hos, white supremist from the KKK and you all could give a shit less about it. but carry on whining like little children. that's all you have on your side anymore. the majority of the people are so FED with all of you.

The question is, do they wish to do it civilly, via elections, or an armed coup? The Second Amendment exists to protect against armed coups. Remember that.

Judging by their willingness to bound a man's hands and feet and bounce him around inside a recklessly driven truck, I'd say that latter.

Source Baltimore Police Officers Want To Oust The Mayor The Daily Caller

He also said that many police officers were injured but there were even more unreported “officers who had cuts and bruises.”

The alleged police officer claims the movement inside the Baltimore police department against the city mayor is growing.

“Our numbers are growing of officers. We have black, white, female, Hispanic and other officers who are joining this movement now to get her out of office,” he told WBAL Radio.

While limited police resources has been listed as a factor in the police department’s hands off approach during the looting this week, the caller “Jeff” insists that they could have handled the crowd.

“The moment it started, we could have ended it. Trust you me. They would not let us. It’s on the mayor’s shoulders now for the people who were injured, the buildings that were burnt, and the officers that were hurt. The city may never recover from what she let happen,” he said.

“The mayor needs to answer for this.”

Sounds like they intend to storm the Governor's mansion armed to arrest her and under the thin veneer of 'justice' they'll convict her in a kangaroo court.

To me, that's an armed coup.

Second amendment remedies

Gotta love gun nuts

oh grow up, You people don't get to MAKE up what words can be said and what ones that are racist or not racist. They call white people: crackers, oreos, bitches and hos, white supremist from the KKK and you all could give a shit less about it. but carry on whining like little children. that's all you have on your side anymore. the majority of the people are so FED with all of you.

Absolutely agree. I have been called "******" since I was a kid. Hell, doesn't bother me. What BOTHERS me is when young black kids refer to themselves as "******". That pisses me off. Blacks call whites names, blacks call mexicans names, whites call mexicans "names". Get the hell over it. We have a lot more to worry about in this country than "names".

The question is, do they wish to do it civilly, via elections, or an armed coup? The Second Amendment exists to protect against armed coups. Remember that.

Judging by their willingness to bound a man's hands and feet and bounce him around inside a recklessly driven truck, I'd say that latter.

He also said that many police officers were injured but there were even more unreported “officers who had cuts and bruises.”

The alleged police officer claims the movement inside the Baltimore police department against the city mayor is growing.

“Our numbers are growing of officers. We have black, white, female, Hispanic and other officers who are joining this movement now to get her out of office,” he told WBAL Radio.

While limited police resources has been listed as a factor in the police department’s hands off approach during the looting this week, the caller “Jeff” insists that they could have handled the crowd.

“The moment it started, we could have ended it. Trust you me. They would not let us. It’s on the mayor’s shoulders now for the people who were injured, the buildings that were burnt, and the officers that were hurt. The city may never recover from what she let happen,” he said.

Sounds like they intend to storm the Governor's mansion armed to arrest her and under the thin veneer of 'justice' they'll convict her in a kangaroo court.

Second amendment remedies

Gotta love gun nuts
Hey, wasn't it Michael Moore who suggested disarming the cops and letting the Good Ol' Boys pull out their guns to keep order????? Was he planning to move to his Cuban Worker's Paradise before order finally gets restored??????:badgrin:

What? All is not well in Camelot?

Presumably, the people elected their leaders in free elections. Maybe next time, they will choose wiser.

Absolutely agree. I have been called "******" since I was a kid. Hell, doesn't bother me. What BOTHERS me is when young black kids refer to themselves as "******". That pisses me off. Blacks call whites names, blacks call mexicans names, whites call mexicans "names". Get the hell over it. We have a lot more to worry about in this country than "names".

Exactly, and the people has enough of them calling everyone racist. We have had six YEARS of it with that man that was suppose to be a uniter in office and they (the majority of the people) are done with it and Them. I believe, that was one part of the reason the people kicked out the democrats from Congress. so they should be taking notes.... THEY, the (left/dems/libs) base like JFK and these leftwing hate websites, played a BIG PART in them losing.

Forum List

Back