Police announce intent to remove the Baltimore Mayor

Do they intend to remove her via election or armed coup?

• Total voters
When I see posters of your standard linking "Free Thought Project", I am filled with the awe which can only come from hopeless dingbats.

Funny!

no kidding, how much Free thought was it to LINK up to someone else thoughts...

oh man. :eusa_doh:
Did you use to be a dude?

When I see posters of your standard linking "Free Thought Project", I am filled with the awe which can only come from hopeless dingbats.

Funny!

I imagine there was a time in your life where you were not completely emasculated as well. What happened?

Funny!

I imagine there was a time in your life where you were not completely emasculated as well. What happened?
Scooby snacks...

The question is, do they wish to do it civilly, via elections, or an armed coup? The Second Amendment exists to protect against armed coups. Remember that.

Judging by their willingness to bound a man's hands and feet and bounce him around inside a recklessly driven truck, I'd say that latter.

Source Baltimore Police Officers Want To Oust The Mayor The Daily Caller

He also said that many police officers were injured but there were even more unreported “officers who had cuts and bruises.”

The alleged police officer claims the movement inside the Baltimore police department against the city mayor is growing.

“Our numbers are growing of officers. We have black, white, female, Hispanic and other officers who are joining this movement now to get her out of office,” he told WBAL Radio.

While limited police resources has been listed as a factor in the police department’s hands off approach during the looting this week, the caller “Jeff” insists that they could have handled the crowd.

“The moment it started, we could have ended it. Trust you me. They would not let us. It’s on the mayor’s shoulders now for the people who were injured, the buildings that were burnt, and the officers that were hurt. The city may never recover from what she let happen,” he said.

“The mayor needs to answer for this.”

Sounds like they intend to storm the Governor's mansion armed to arrest her and under the thin veneer of 'justice' they'll convict her in a kangaroo court.

To me, that's an armed coup.

Why didn't you start this in the conspiracy theories section?

omg omg omg omg, they are PLOTTING to take out a person that isn't FIT TO be in that position. SO OF COURSE...that make them RACIST. you see how they play their games folks. we have NO Proof of anything that title Suggest except for the word of some website called: the Free thought Project...man oh man what irony eh?

don't fall for it...all the people who lives there should get behind THE PLOT to have her removed. Stand up for your city....

Or calling black people "Animals" is the racist part.

oh grow up, You people don't get to MAKE up what words can be said and what ones that are racist or not racist. They call white people: crackers, oreos, bitches and hos, white supremist from the KKK and you all could give a shit less about it. but carry on whining like little children. that's all you have on your side anymore. the majority of the people are so FED with all of you.

Absolutely agree. I have been called "******" since I was a kid. Hell, doesn't bother me. What BOTHERS me is when young black kids refer to themselves as "******". That pisses me off. Blacks call whites names, blacks call mexicans names, whites call mexicans "names". Get the hell over it. We have a lot more to worry about in this country than "names".

When white people are called cracker, they are at worst got their feelings hurt.

When white people call black people "Animals" or "Ni**ers", its a reminder of a mindset that actually dehumanized African Americans where in many cases, were treated worse than animals. There is a historical context you are completely missing.

omg omg omg omg, they are PLOTTING to take out a person that isn't FIT TO be in that position. SO OF COURSE...that make them RACIST. you see how they play their games folks. we have NO Proof of anything that title Suggest except for the word of some website called: the Free thought Project...man oh man what irony eh?

don't fall for it...all the people who lives there should get behind THE PLOT to have her removed. Stand up for your city....

oh grow up, You people don't get to MAKE up what words can be said and what ones that are racist or not racist. They call white people: crackers, oreos, bitches and hos, white supremist from the KKK and you all could give a shit less about it. but carry on whining like little children. that's all you have on your side anymore. the majority of the people are so FED with all of you.

Absolutely agree. I have been called "******" since I was a kid. Hell, doesn't bother me. What BOTHERS me is when young black kids refer to themselves as "******". That pisses me off. Blacks call whites names, blacks call mexicans names, whites call mexicans "names". Get the hell over it. We have a lot more to worry about in this country than "names".

When white people are called cracker, they are at worst got their feelings hurt.

When white people call black people "Animals" or "Ni**ers", its a reminder of a mindset that actually dehumanized African Americans where in many cases, were treated worse than animals. There is a historical context you are completely missing.

Then why aren't blacks offended when blacks use the word?

man, these people following in Al Sharptons footsteps... This whole thing Starting saint Tryvon Martin and then with Fergurson, St. Louis and now Baltimore has turned people completely off and these people are making it all a LAUGHING STOCK.

holy smokes

Huh? Black Pastor says America just got ‘SHOCK THERAPY’ because we’ve never seen a cop’s mug shot before

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/huh-black-pastor-says-america-just-got-shock-therapy-because-weve-never-seen-a-cops-mug-shot-before/#ixzz3Z6mQDKWU

HUG-a-THUG! America needs to EMBRACE Baltimore rioters because they’re children of SLAVERY- MSNBC moron

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/hug-a-thug-america-needs-to-embrace-baltimore-rioters-because-theyre-children-of-slavery-msnbc-moron/#ixzz3Z6nQk5Q4

‘Racism’ is JUST LIKE GLOBAL WARMING, there can be NO DEBATE about it! – former Baltimore NFL player

Racism is JUST LIKE GLOBAL WARMING there can be NO DEBATE about it former Baltimore NFL player The Right Scoop -

Militarized police were sent to Baltimore to stop black people from HUGGING each other, says black activist

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/militarized-police-were-sent-to-baltimore-to-stop-black-people-from-hugging-each-other-says-black-activist/#ixzz3Z6oNEjQp

Looters just wanted to play video games at home, but unemployment won’t let them, says black activist

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/looters-just-wanted-to-play-video-games-at-home-but-unemployment-wont-let-them-says-black-activist/#ixzz3Z6oYM8xa

AND it just goes on and on and on and on...

The City of Baltimore paid out in excess of $5 million in the past 5 years in police brutality law suits. At what point are you willing to admit that the police are out of control.

These riots are happening because people have reached the breaking point in dealing with cops and they see no end in sight.

In Ferguson it was milking the black population dry with trumped up traffic tickets which quickly escalated in cost. In Baltimore its police brutality. In New York, police were harassing blacks with random searches.

The U.S. has the highest rate of incarceration in the world at the same time as crime rates are falling. And the highest rates of incarceration are for blacks and Hispanics.

Minorities are 5 times more likely to to be sent to jail than a white defendant facing similar charges.

You'd have to be blind and stupid not to wonder how this happens.

The City of Baltimore paid out in excess of $5 million in the past 5 years in police brutality law suits. At what point are you willing to admit that the police are out of control.

These riots are happening because people have reached the breaking point in dealing with cops and they see no end in sight.

In Ferguson it was milking the black population dry with trumped up traffic tickets which quickly escalated in cost. In Baltimore its police brutality. In New York, police were harassing blacks with random searches.

The U.S. has the highest rate of incarceration in the world at the same time as crime rates are falling. And the highest rates of incarceration are for blacks and Hispanics.

Minorities are 5 times more likely to to be sent to jail than a white defendant facing similar charges.

You'd have to be blind and stupid not to wonder how this happens.

You're asking the wrong people. that's a problem for the people of Baltimore to take up with their elected DEMOCRATS who has run that CITY for 20 to 30 years now. It has no bearing on the rest of us in this country. they elected them now they can lay in the bed they VOTED in.

The left have totally lost it.

oh yeah, last week it was over flowers, cakes and pizza
the week before it was some STATE law with them using BIG businesses to threaten us all over it....
and before that, it was some letter written by our ELECTED Representatives in congress, because they saw it as a dig on the dear leader Obama with his overstepping we the people AGAIN with Iran. and hell I can't keep up with it all. It's just damn tiring and sad all rolled into.

but it's getting close to elections. so what are they going run on? We, the Democrat party just got our asses handed to us in a HISTORIC midterm election where the people pushed us into the Minority..... because they were DAMN SICK and TIRED OF US.

so instead we get all these petty dirty politics I listed above. as if they think all this going to turn people onto their SIDE. it's just stupid and pathetic really

Because it is taking the word bad and removing the negative connotations of the word.

Also, its a person in the group itself saying it and within that group, its acceptable. Much like gay people say "You're such a faggot" but a homophobic calling a gay person a faggot is going to get a different reaction because you are not apart of that group or culture. So its about context and who is saying it.

If there is going to be sn armed coup it shouldn't end with the mayor.

yep, they need to clean out the whole snake pit.

starting with him:
snip;
Baltimore Is a Democrat Problem, Not America’s Problem

ap_ap-photo1644-640x427.jpg

The Associated Press
by John Nolte28 Apr 20152383

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD)
12%
Liberty Score Voting Record F
12% Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD)
has represented Baltimore in the U.S. Congress for more than thirty years. As I write this, despite his objectively disastrous reign, the Democrat-infested mainstream media is treating the Democrat like a local folk hero, not the obvious and glaring failure he really is.
Every single member of the Baltimore city council is a Democrat.

al
l of it here:

Baltimore Is a Democrat Problem Not America s Problem - Breitbart

The question is, do they wish to do it civilly, via elections, or an armed coup? The Second Amendment exists to protect against armed coups. Remember that.

Judging by their willingness to bound a man's hands and feet and bounce him around inside a recklessly driven truck, I'd say that latter.

He also said that many police officers were injured but there were even more unreported “officers who had cuts and bruises.”

The alleged police officer claims the movement inside the Baltimore police department against the city mayor is growing.

“Our numbers are growing of officers. We have black, white, female, Hispanic and other officers who are joining this movement now to get her out of office,” he told WBAL Radio.

While limited police resources has been listed as a factor in the police department’s hands off approach during the looting this week, the caller “Jeff” insists that they could have handled the crowd.

“The moment it started, we could have ended it. Trust you me. They would not let us. It’s on the mayor’s shoulders now for the people who were injured, the buildings that were burnt, and the officers that were hurt. The city may never recover from what she let happen,” he said.

Sounds like they intend to storm the Governor's mansion armed to arrest her and under the thin veneer of 'justice' they'll convict her in a kangaroo court.

Judging by the OP I recommend that you have your medication levels checked as soon as possible because I had to double check that this thread wasn't in the Conspiracy forum after reading your comments.

:cuckoo:

It sounds a lot more like some idiot on a radio show was buying into a crank call.

For the same reason rednecks don't get offended when Jeff Foxworthy says the word 'redneck'.

Forum List

Back