Polar Bears Keep Thriving, Alarmists Keep Pretending They’re Dying

She has taken a lot of flac for publicizing how polar bears are not in a death spiral.

Including a hit piece disguised as a peer reviewed paper. That paper has still not been withdrawn, despite the evidence that it is an op-ed rather than a scholarly article.

I wish she was an American rather than a Canadian. Then she would be more predesposed to sue the authors and journal for defamation.

The bias and double standards in scientific publishing sickens me, as it should do to anyone interested in climate science.

Seems to me, without all that ice and more for other animals to eat, hunting shoul be easier. Also, as they're omnivorous, more plant life to dine on.

Video from Susan Crockford: Polar Bears Keep Thriving, Alarmists Keep Pretending They’re Dying

Did you read her report? Or just watch Youtube?

It is an interesting read- she is clearly somewhat of a contrarian, and has a bias but she clearly knows her stuff.

And she addresses feeding- noting:
While polar bears have been documented eating a variety of foods while onshore, from ground-nesting birds and
their eggs to caribou, grasses, berries, and seaweed,
there is little evidence this makes any
difference to body condition or survival over the short or long term

So she wrote the report- and I found this one statement to be odd:

Zoologist Susan Crockford pointed out in 2017
that if the results of the 2015 survey were extrapolated to the entire region using the ratio for the Russian and Norwegian sectors from the 2004 survey, the 2015 population

Is it normal to reference yourself like that in a report?

2018-02-27-af26d105_large.jpg

Forum List

Back