Poland STOPS Supplying Ukraine with Weapons to Fight Russia

W
I never was a money laundering/neocon Uke-bro bitch.....And your long-winded stories suck.

I never was a money laundering/neocon Uke-bro bitch.....And your long-winded stories suck.
We are on the same side of Ukraine issue! I want to stop sending them aid and let the chips fall where they may. My stories are awesome.

There has to be a way.
What leverage does America have that can pressure Russia into negotiating on terms that are favourable to America or the Ukraine?

Some components of Russia's offer of peace will still be on the table.

I think the facts are, America has no intention of negotiating any peace for the Ukraine that doesn't include the defeat of Russia and the breaking up of the Russia Federation into smaller and managable pieces.

But you say you have some ideas? Really?
Who negotiated our peace deal with Iraq or Afghanistan?

Did Ireland do it?

Was anyone demanding for Brazil to do it?

Why is it on the US to negotiate a peace with Russia when we aren't the ones Russia invaded

Democrats pre 2020 - "WE ARE NOT THE WORLD"S POLICE!!! GRRR!!!
Democrats post 2020 - "EXCEPT NOW, THIS IS DIFFERENT!!! WE NEED TO BE THE WORLD POLICE!!!
I think Putin should be able to invade any country he wants.......hell, I am sure there are more than a few "patriots"that wishes Putin would invade the US -- I am most certain they would be fighting against "Biden's military" just to own the libs

There has to be a way.
What leverage does America have that can pressure Russia into negotiating on terms that are favourable to America or the Ukraine?

Some components of Russia's offer of peace will still be on the table.

I think the facts are, America has no intention of negotiating any peace for the Ukraine that doesn't include the defeat of Russia and the breaking up of the Russia Federation into smaller and managable pieces.

But you say you have some ideas? Really?
What we need is Trump.

Trump knows how to make deals. For example Trump knows it is a bad idea to insult people you may want to make deals with even if they are ruthless dictators.

I honestly believe if Trump was President rather than Biden, we would not be in this mess today.

The Deep State pulls Joe Biden‘s strings and I agree the Deep State would like to see Russia weakened. Plus wars fuel profits for the military industrial complex and provide cash from corruption for people like the Biden Crime Family.

I honestly believe if Trump was President rather than Biden, we would not be in this mess today.
America has avoided being in a mess so far at least. It's become a question for America on how much to escalate the war by supplying weapons to the Ukraine that will be more effective.
The Deep State pulls Joe Biden‘s strings and I agree the Deep State would like to see Russia weakened. Plus wars fuel profits for the military industrial complex and provide cash from corruption for people like the Biden Crime Family.

Biden is carrying out US foreign policy at a very critical time for America. The outcome for Russia will spell the future for the Brics alliance vs. the West.

Russia appears to have the situation under control on the battlefield and could likely end it quickly and declare victory. But there are still plenty of moves available to America to make.

We can at least say that neither America or Russia can accept a loss. That is because neither side will ever have the ability again to put up such a strong fight. That should be easy for you to understand on Russia. Understanding the same for America may take a bit more understanding.

And I'll just add that I believe the outcome is just as critically important for China.

Why is it on the US to negotiate a peace with Russia when we aren't the ones Russia invaded
It's America's proxy war and America started the war.

Are you aware of Russia's talking points? Everybody should be by now. I'm not asking that you accept Russia's claims.

It's America's proxy war and America started the war.

Are you aware of Russia's talking points? Everybody should be by now. I'm not asking that you accept Russia's claims.
Lol @ America started the war

Ok bro

I guess yall done went from claiming Russia had no choice but to invade Ukraine because of Nazis to just outright saying the US forced Russia to invade....

I also bet you claimed Iraq started the the Iraq war too....so par for the course...

Lol @ America started the war

Ok bro

I guess yall done went from claiming Russia had no choice but to invade Ukraine because of Nazis to just outright saying the US forced Russia to invade....
You can guess or you can say that you're aware of Russia's claims in detail. And if you're not aware then you or any others can ask. (Russia had choices)
I also bet you claimed Iraq started the the Iraq war too....so par for the course...
Now you're talking silly. Get back on the bus or we're finished here.

That tells me Poland isn't laundering money, or making money by financing war.

Unlike America. We will be the last one giving Ukraine money because our war economy won't allow it and there is too big of a opportunity for laundering money through Ukraine.

I mean let's not forget. For many many many decades now the Ukraine is know world wide as being one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Suddenly were expected to believe they magically became the babe in the woods? You can't give about the most corrupt countries in the world 100 billion dollars and think they will only use it for pure righteous reasons

Remember when Poland was going to send migs to help Ukraine and Bribin stopped it?

I do. That was the moment I knew the war was a scam.

The WEF doesn't call the shots in Poland like they do the US.

Democrats supported Bribin blocking the migs. If a democrat says they support Ukraine, they are lying.

Last edited:
America has avoided being in a mess so far at least. It's become a question for America on how much to escalate the war by supplying weapons to the Ukraine that will be more effective.

Biden is carrying out US foreign policy at a very critical time for America. The outcome for Russia will spell the future for the Brics alliance vs. the West.

Russia appears to have the situation under control on the battlefield and could likely end it quickly and declare victory. But there are still plenty of moves available to America to make.

We can at least say that neither America or Russia can accept a loss. That is because neither side will ever have the ability again to put up such a strong fight. That should be easy for you to understand on Russia. Understanding the same for America may take a bit more understanding.

And I'll just add that I believe the outcome is just as critically important for China.
In my opinion we no longer elect a President, we chose between two people who are acceptable to the Deep State. The one that is elected can make decisions on minor items but the Deep State decides what wars we are fighting and now is monitoring everybody, everywhere, all the time to reduce the threat of terror or of a rebellion.

Outsiders like Trump that the Deep State does not control are unwelcome to become President and will be eventually destroyed one way or another. The end justifies the means.

We had a wonderful experiment with our constitutional republic but I fear those days are past. Now we just claim we live in a “democracy” but actually we live in an oligarchy run by a powerful few basically unknown people that is verging on a modern day Yankee banana republic.

A 2017 flashback of Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer is circulating on social media again after the FBI’s raid of former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home.

In the clip, the top Democrat spoke about Trump’s criticism of the U.S. intelligence community and warned about the agencies’ ability to enact vengeance.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow in response to the president-elect challenging allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

“So even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this," Schumer added.

Years ago when Newt Gingrich was Speaker of the House in the Bill Clinton days, I remember watching a presser where Newt was asked a question. I remember him replying, “You don’t mess with the Big Boys.”

I wondered who the Big Boys were back then but I suspect they were the same people Schumer was talking about.

Forum List

Back