Pocahontas not an Indian

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
fox_news_.jpg

Straight from the horse's mouth.

On Wednesday night, a Cherokee genealogist told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that there is no proof Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren is Native American, despite her persistent claims.

Genealogist Twila Barnes told Carlson that Warren is "not enrolled" with the tribe.

"She has no family on the rolls, she has no indication of Indian ancestry anywhere in her lineage," explained Barnes.

So, will this force her to take a DNA test now?

I really enjoy Tucker. He gets a lot of good stuff. The story is @ WATCH: Cherokee Genealogist: No, Elizabeth Warren Is Not Native American

I just can't get worked up about another stupid lying liberal.

fox_news_.jpg

On Wednesday night, a Cherokee genealogist told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that there is no proof Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren is Native American, despite her persistent claims.

Genealogist Twila Barnes told Carlson that Warren is "not enrolled" with the tribe.

"She has no family on the rolls, she has no indication of Indian ancestry anywhere in her lineage," explained Barnes.

I really enjoy Tucker. He gets a lot of good stuff. The story is @ WATCH: Cherokee Genealogist: No, Elizabeth Warren Is Not Native American

Number one, Stupid, "DNA tests" don't show that kind of shit, Number Two, Dumbass, NOBODY ANYWHERE owes you a frickin' DNA test just because you get on a message board and start wetting your panties about it, Number Three Doofus, Warren --- whose name is not "Pocahontas" --- has never claimed to be on any Cherokee rolls, nor was that ever in question.

This is the most retarded thread so far today. But the day is still young. Perhaps you can find us an announcement of "World Toilet Day" in your relentless egomaniacal quest to dominate the USMB "Active Topics" column.

Stay classy, moron.

I think someone is getting worried she might run.

It's telling that they lob all these pre-emtpive rhetorical grenades at a non-candidate, and they're all about a bullshit fake issue Warren never claimed in the first place.

Phil Gramm called us a 'nation of whiners' but it looks more like a nation of parrots.

fox_news_.jpg

Number one, Stupid, "DNA tests" don't show that kind of shit

Well now, another budding scientist. :laugh:

fox_news_.jpg

Or more correctly another experienced parrot.

It's stupefying how people will continue to parrot the same debunked myth ("DNA test") after they've already been proven to be mythological. It's as if reality has no meaning and wishful thinking fantasies carry the day.

That's just bizzaro. :cuckoo:

Just as ludicrous if not more so is the unmitigated arrogance of some klown like the OP who thinks he can just swagger around demanding people he doesn't know have to take a "DNA test" to disprove a myth only he himself has swallowed in his abject gullibility, which wouldn't be able to prove or disprove his pointless point anyway.

This board is not a political forum. It's a mental institution.

fox_news_.jpg

It's stupefying how people will continue to parrot the same debunked myth ("DNA test") after they've already been proven to be mythological. It's as if reality has no meaning and wishful thinking fantasies carry the day.

Just as ludicrous if not more so is the unmitigated arrogance of some klown like the OP who thinks he can just swagger around demanding people he doesn't know have to take a "DNA test" to disprove a myth only he himself has swallowed in his abject gullibility, which wouldn't be able to prove or disprove his pointless point anyway.

We get that you're not the sharpest tack, but Pocahontas has already taken a DNA test.

fox_news_.jpg

We get that you're not the sharpest tack, but Pocahontas has already taken a DNA test.

I have too.

Mine told me that my closest genetic community would be around Serbia --- a place where I have no family history whatsoever, ever. However I doubt Pocahontas ever took such a test. They weren't invented yet in her time.

DNA tests can't distinguish nationalities, let alone races. Everybody knows that but the mythologists continue trying to sell bullshit. Hence the existence of this thread. The OP's daily exercise to dump his name all over all the new threads, and this is the best he could come up with. Guess there wasn't a "World Toilet Day" available.

fox_news_.jpg

A progressive that lies? Whooda thunkit?

fox_news_.jpg

Number one, Stupid, "DNA tests" don't show that kind of shit, Number Two, Dumbass, NOBODY ANYWHERE owes you a frickin' DNA test just because you get on a message board and start wetting your panties about it, Number Three Doofus, Warren --- whose name is not "Pocahontas" --- has never claimed to be on any Cherokee rolls, nor was that ever in question.

This is the most retarded thread so far today. But the day is still young. Perhaps you can find us an announcement of "World Toilet Day" in your relentless egomaniacal quest to dominate the USMB "Active Topics" column.

Stay classy, moron.

Warren --- whose name is not "Pocahontas" --- has never claimed to be on any Cherokee rolls, nor was that ever in question.

No, but she claimed to be a Native American at her school in order to get special consideration.

And, in an interview I WATCHED, she claimed that her mother was from Oklahoma and her grandparents opposed her father marrying her BECAUSE SHE WAS PART INDIAN!

fox_news_.jpg

I have too.

Mine told me that my closest genetic community would be around Serbia --- a place where I have no family history whatsoever, ever. However I doubt Pocahontas ever took such a test. They weren't invented yet in her time.

DNA tests can't distinguish nationalities, let alone races. Everybody knows that but the mythologists continue trying to sell bullshit. Hence the existence of this thread. The OP's daily exercise to dump his name all over all the new threads, and this is the best he could come up with. Guess there wasn't a "World Toilet Day" available.
Wtf does this have to do about distinguishing between nationalities? I I despair the dumbing down of many of my fellow countrymen - women too.

fox_news_.jpg

I have too.

Not to take this too far off course, but really? Ancestry DNA test they try to keep selling me for $69 isn't going to tell me where my heritage is from? Like Warren, there is a persistent rumor on my mom's side that there is an Indian in the woodpile.
What do you mean, exactly, Pogo, that these tests don't tell you any of that?

fox_news_.jpg

Stay classy, moron.

Warren --- whose name is not "Pocahontas" --- has never claimed to be on any Cherokee rolls, nor was that ever in question.

No, but she claimed to be a Native American at her school in order to get special consideration.

BULLSHIT. Show your evidence.

And, in an interview I WATCHED, she claimed that her mother was from Oklahoma and her grandparents opposed her father marrying her BECAUSE SHE WAS PART INDIAN!

This is correct. Warren herself is from Oklahoma, which kind of demonstrates how deeply you looked into this. Which is also why you stepped in another pile just above.

But none of this puts her on a list of applicants for Cherokee Nation, now does it?
Btw Cherokee is one of two tribes involved in her family folklore. Y'all keep leaving that part out. But lemme guess ---- you didn't know about the Lenapi either.

fox_news_.jpg

Yes. And you're Cheswick.

Forum List

Back