Pocahontas not an Indian

if she was proud or cared about being a NA, should should've/would've got proof long ago
if she can't get proof, she should not have said anything
I can say all kinds of things
I'm Zulu
the world is dropping
King Tut was my ancestor

poco.jpg

if she was proud or cared about being a NA, should should've/would've got proof long ago

Just for you huh?

Get the fuck over yourself.
just like on USMB all the time!! people claim crap--then can't back it up

You have yet to essplain to the class why she NEEDS to "back it up". Just for your jollies? What, you think you can just pick strangers at random and make them do tricks like a circus elephant?
Earth revolve around you much, Spunky?

As I just said --- get the fuck over yourself.

Just for you huh?

You have yet to essplain to the class why she NEEDS to "back it up". Just for your jollies? What, you think you can just pick strangers at random and make them do tricks like a circus elephant?

because she is disrespecting all NAs if she does not

Just for you huh?

Oh fucking BULLSHIT.

My claim is Irish. I haven't 'proved' that, nor do I NEED to for your wangly ass since you are of no consequence.
NONE of that "disrespects the Irish". You are completely off-the-rails full of shit, parroting bullshit you haven't bothered to figure out IS bullshit.

This absolutely, totally non-issue can only be good for laughs in light of the gross lies, misrepresentations and treacherous excesses of the current crop of politicians.

Just for you huh?

Oh fucking BULLSHIT.

My claim is Irish. I haven't 'proved' that, nor do I NEED to for your wangly ass since you are of no consequence.
NONE of that "disrespects the Irish". You are completely off-the-rails full of shit, parroting bullshit you haven't bothered to figure out IS bullshit.
big difference --you are a nobody posting on USMB
she's an elected official
your analogy is crap

Just for you huh?

FACT CHECK: Did Elizabeth Warren Lie About Her Native American Heritage to Land a Job at Harvard?
she applied to Penn and Harvard and she checked the box claiming she was a Native American.
, an explanation from Warren was long overdue.
As Cherokee writer Rebecca Nagle wrote last year, Warren’s silence on the criticism of her heritage and her lack of legislative action on Native issues does not make her a Native champion. In her claims, Warren drew from both “racist stereotypes and easily refutable stories.”
etc etc
Elizabeth Warren’s empty platitude over Native ancestry

Just for you huh?

Oh fucking BULLSHIT.

your analogy is crap

Once AGAIN she ran for Senator, not for "Indian". She never even brought it up. Her opponent brought it up, trying to make political hay out of it. It didn't work. He lost. Then he went to New Hamster to try again. He lost there too.

Just for you huh?

FACT CHECK: Did Elizabeth Warren Lie About Her Native American Heritage to Land a Job at Harvard?
she applied to Penn and Harvard and she checked the box claiming she was a Native American.
, an explanation from Warren was long overdue.
As Cherokee writer Rebecca Nagle wrote last year, Warren’s silence on the criticism of her heritage and her lack of legislative action on Native issues does not make her a Native champion. In her claims, Warren drew from both “racist stereotypes and easily refutable stories.”
etc etc
Elizabeth Warren’s empty platitude over Native ancestry

Try reading your own links. What a concept. I already did that before you even joined this site.

Once you've done that if you still think you have a point, try to come back and articulate it.
Should be a hoot.

Oh fucking BULLSHIT.

your analogy is crap

Once AGAIN she ran for Senator, not for "Indian". She never even brought it up. Her opponent brought it up, trying to make political hay out of it. It didn't work. He lost. Then he went to New Hamster to try again. He lost there too.
once again you are a nobody and she is a public servant who needs to be accountable

Oh fucking BULLSHIT.

your analogy is crap

once again you are a nobody and she is a public servant who needs to be accountable

Which she is. Once AGAIN for those mired in literarial molasses, she's an elected Senator, not an elected Indian.

Go ahead --- try to prove me wrong. That too oughta be a hoot.

Know who needs to be held accountable in this bullshit? Scott Brown. He started it --- and he manned up and ended it too. He held himself accountable.

And yet here you are, a nobody going on and on with it. Doesn't that speak proverbial volumes.

Given the endless falsehoods perpetrated by the occupant of the highest office in the land, this minor faux pas on the part of a young woman in college seems below the level of comment.

Just for you huh?

Here you're just flat-out lying. What you quoted was the Scott Brown accusation, which both Snopes and Scott Brown later revealed was BULLSHIT.

There was no "box" to indicate Native American. The closest thing to it --- right there in YOUR OWN LINK --- and I quote:

>> The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.” <<
Furthermore as YOUR OWN LINK also points out --- Warren didn't "apply" for these positions at all; she was recruited for them.

YOUR OWN LINK. Fucking lying ASSHOLE.

Just for you huh?

Here you're just flat-out lying. What you quoted was the Scott Brown accusation, which both Snopes and Scott Brown later revealed was BULLSHIT.

There was no "box" to indicate Native American. The closest thing to it --- right there in YOUR OWN LINK --- and I quote:

>> The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.” <<
Furthermore as YOUR OWN LINK also points out --- Warren didn't "apply" for these positions at all; she was recruited for them.

very vulgar language there---really backs up your point
you have a Senator claiming to be NA!!!!
yes--she better back it up ......

Just for you huh?

Once AGAIN for the intellectually impoverished --- Warren never mentioned squat about Indian heritage running for Senator. Thus she has nothing to "back up" now does she?

And once AGAIN you've been busted intentionally posting BULLSHIT by misquoting Snopes, which pointed out the opposite of your claim, and you got called on it.

Lying ASSHOLE.

"Vulgar language" is a shiny object for you is it? Try this shiny object Hunior --- you and everybody who thinks they can walk around purveying absolute BULLSHIT and not get called on it can all go fuck yourselves with a hot branding iron, repeatedly. Do I make myself clear?

Once AGAIN for the intellectually impoverished --- Warren never mentioned squat about Indian heritage running for Senator. Thus she has nothing to "back up" now does she?

And once AGAIN you've been busted intentionally posting BULLSHIT by misquoting Snopes, which pointed out the opposite of your claim, and you got called on it.

Lying ASSHOLE.
I love how you word your replies....very professional/mature :laugh::laugh::laugh:
yet you and all the libbies accuse Trump of EVERYTHING and anything!!
before and after the election

Forum List

Back