Student Walkouts Taught A Life Lesson

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I laughed out loud when I read this....it seems the brainwashed walkouts at a high school in Richmond, S.C left their backpacks behind. To march against the NRA, guns, Trump, etc. Meanwhile back at the school, a black female janitor rifled through those backpacks and stole $180. And the janitor is the spittin image of Michele "Mike" Obama: :lol:

1521213990930.jpg

Talk about a bubble-buster, eh? welcome to the real world ya little dummies.

School custodian stole $180 from students' bags during National School Walkout, cops say

But the real question is did she donate the money to the NRA? ;)

I laughed out loud when I read this....it seems the brainwashed walkouts at a high school in Richmond, S.C left their backpacks behind. To march against the NRA, guns, Trump, etc. Meanwhile back at the school, a black female janitor rifled through those backpacks and stole $180. And the janitor is the spittin image of Michele "Mike" Obama: :lol:

1521213990930.jpg

School custodian stole $180 from students' bags during National School Walkout, cops say
Yes, people steal things....I bet students already know that lesson.

But I notice you think all black women look alike......:lol:

1521213990930.jpg

They do. they do. Everyone knows that.

Flared nostrils, ironed-straight hair, predator eyes....don't see the resemblance eh?

No, she dona
that dipshit looks nothing like FLOTUS #44.

michelle-obama.jpg
River. Egypt.

lol.... i bet you think trump wife #3 is more than just a gold digging, saline & plastic infused, crotch grabbing model wanna be....

world. bizzaro.

There was nothing "wanna be" about Melania. And she did that on her own unlike Bill Clinton's whore wife who's greatest contribution to humanity was switching from skirts to pant suits

No, she dona

michelle-obama.jpg
River. Egypt.

lol.... i bet you think trump wife #3 is more than just a gold digging, saline & plastic infused, crotch grabbing model wanna be....

world. bizzaro.

There was nothing "wanna be" about Melania. And she did that on her own unlike Bill Clinton's whore wife who's greatest contribution to humanity was switching from skirts to pant suits

lol................................................ i'm talking about pics of her grabbing herself in her 'modeling' days you twit.

No, she dona

michelle-obama.jpg
River. Egypt.

world. bizzaro.

lol................................................ i'm talking about pics of her grabbing herself in her 'modeling' days you twit.

LOL, you were just flaming you twit

Last edited:

No, she dona

michelle-obama.jpg
River. Egypt.

world. bizzaro.

LOL, you were just flaming you twit

? what do you mean by 'flaming'?

Forum List

Back