Please Welcome AquaAthena to the Mod Team!!

Here she is, Mrs Ameri...oh wait wrong forum!!!!

She needs no introduction....AquaAthena is in the house!!!!!!

Welcome AA!!!!!

That's awesome!

Do I still get to think "those" kinda thoughts, even though she's a mod?

Or should I get my head outta the gutter?

Oh, and for you, I'd become a thespian too!

Don't chu evah stop being the man you were born to be, Pop. No thespians allowed either. :lol:

:salute: ( Although I should really be giving you a spanking for putting up my real photo ) :evil:

That is really you, AA? For reals? :eek:

I should be a lesbian. :D

Do you wanna do me, Gracie??? :lol: Well you wouldn't be the first female to want that. lol

And now, precious, that really isn't me, but ......:eusa_whistle:

As beautiful as you are, I am so sorry but I just can't muster up any lust. However, I can admire you and wish my hands still worked cuz I would want to draw you..or paint you. Now, I just have to use my eyes as a camera.

I sowwy, but I can't be a lesbian. You just don't have the right parts. :( :lol:

Do you wanna do me, Gracie??? :lol: Well you wouldn't be the first female to want that. lol

As beautiful as you are, I am so sorry but I just can't muster up any lust. However, I can admire you and wish my hands still worked cuz I would want to draw you..or paint you. Now, I just have to use my eyes as a camera.

I sowwy, but I can't be a lesbian. You just don't have the right parts. :( :lol:

Gracie....I just had about 10 naughty things race through my mind.....But, but, but :whip:

Okay, here's one. It's okay because......

tastes-like-chicken.png

Ahhhhh....I feel so much better now. :)

173686911-11224b.jpg

Then join me in my thespian admiration of our beautiful new mod !

:lol: You and WQ are killing me softly with your words...killing me softly...

Logging off guys. I have been away from this monitor for two hours today...and yesterday NONE!!!

Loved every minute of it. xoxoxoxoxoxo

Then join me in my thespian admiration of our beautiful new mod !

phoebe_howard_turquoise_dining_room_bench_baker.jpg

You can buy "the right parts."

:eusa_hand:

I'd put up a link to the store, but don't want to be banned for spamming.

Here she is, Mrs Ameri...oh wait wrong forum!!!!

She needs no introduction....AquaAthena is in the house!!!!!!

Welcome AA!!!!!

That's awesome!

Do I still get to think "those" kinda thoughts, even though she's a mod?

Or should I get my head outta the gutter?

Oh, and for you, I'd become a thespian too!

Don't chu evah stop being the man you were born to be, Pop. No thespians allowed either. :lol:

If your really a dude I'm gonna need intense therapy!

Looks like I'm probably the last to know..all the best to you Aqua Athena, I would hope your reason, fairness and yes sincerity, would rub off on the other mods.

/wince "Oh, Jesus; THAT'S gonna leave a mark."

There are some great mods but the MSNBC watching, liberal suck-holing, Obamabots have ruined the freedom of expression on the Board.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm probably the last to know..all the best to you Aqua Athena, I would hope your reason, fairness and yes sincerity, would rub off on the other mods.

Thank you Lumpy 1, for your congratulations and for being a fine poster here. :smiliehug:

I have to say, my 5 days of being an active newbie mod ( the first three days responding to you sweethearts being of primary importance ) have made a first-class impression on me, when it comes to the staff and what they put up with..:lol: and how diligently and thoughtfully, they come together as a team and hand down their decisions as those decisions have been in all USMB poster's best interest, in one way or another.

I hold each one of the staff, in high regard, as their challenges are many and they are up to the task. They rock, in my eyes. They are inspiring and I hope never to let them down. :)

Thank you Lumpy 1, for your congratulations and for being a fine poster here. :smiliehug:

I have to say, my 5 days of being an active newbie mod ( the first three days responding to you sweethearts being of primary importance ) have made a first-class impression on me, when it comes to the staff and what they put up with..:lol: and how diligently and thoughtfully, they come together as a team and hand down their decisions as those decisions have been in all USMB poster's best interest, in one way or another.

I hold each one of the staff, in high regard, as their challenges are many and they are up to the task. They rock, in my eyes. They are inspiring and I hope never to let them down. :)

My mistake...:lol:

I'm gonna miss Ya sweets...best of luck and good health to you ole Darlin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back