Please stop trying tell black people about MLK

You did not used to be like this. You became like this when I proved to you that your view of the future was doomed to be a dystopian hellhole.

I've heard that people, when confronted with proof that their beliefs are wrong, instead of changing them, double down on them.

I have not seen it demonstrated until you.

Are you able to see that when you behave like this, that you are thus letting me define you? You changed to this, because of what I taught you.
Racists such as yourself should stay away from threads about MLK

You should go back and read some of your earlier stuff. You will see the difference between what you used to be, and what you are now, after you met me.

Do you want to be defined by me?
No need to

You are an insignificant poster and a one trick pony

Going back and looking at your old posts, to see the difference in YOU, is about ME?

That you consider it to be about me, is an implicit admission that you know that I am the person that made you what you are today.
Have you ever been diagnosed as obsessive compulsive ?

Nope. Cleared and declared well within the boundaries of normal.

My point about you stands. Can you remember what you were like, back before I broke you?

40 percent of the Confederacy was in bondage

The remaining 60 percent either owned slaves or profitted off their labor
so 28 of em
The 1.6 percent is deceptive

If a plantation has 50 slaves only the plantation owner is listed as a slave owner. Not his wife, not his family members, not the overseers
Slaves were rented out to nearby farmers

The southern economy was 90 percent cotton and tobacco which relied on slave labor. The entire south benefited from slave labor.....except of course the slaves

so how many people own your dog and car?

so 28 of em

If a plantation has 50 slaves only the plantation owner is listed as a slave owner. Not his wife, not his family members, not the overseers

The southern economy was 90 percent cotton and tobacco which relied on slave labor. The entire south benefited from slave labor.....except of course the slaves

And the northern economy benefited from it as well, and Africans didn't do so well. Don't pretend the South has a lock on that.

so 28 of em

Legally? 1 if single, 2 if married and they were acquired after the nuptials

so 28 of em

WTF ?

Long after the only words the white racists think King ever spoke, he said these words:

"We're Coming To Get Our Check"

We blacks know what King was about. And we will not whitewash it to serve your need to lie to yourselves.

It appears that "King was about" watching women get raped and laughing. He thought rape was funny. Thats your hero.

MLK laughed as woman was raped - Google Search

Of course he did. But you see, the problem with what you're trying to do is your white heroes did own slaves and did rape them at will. Some of them were homosexual buck breakers fucking males slave up the butt. So these right wing sources you are citing don't really mean anything. Rape was illegal in the 1960's and if King had done what you claim they would have been more than glad to put him in prison. And really, you're a racist, you have no credibility. The next thing you'll try saying is King committed suicide.

Long after the only words the white racists think King ever spoke, he said these words:

We blacks know what King was about. And we will not whitewash it to serve your need to lie to yourselves.

It appears that "King was about" watching women get raped and laughing. He thought rape was funny. Thats your hero.

MLK laughed as woman was raped - Google Search

Of course he did. But you see, the problem with what you're trying to do is your white heroes did own slaves and did rape them at will. Some of them were homosexual buck breakers fucking males slave up the butt. So these right wing sources you are citing don't really mean anything. Rape was illegal in the 1960's and if King had done what you claim they would have been more than glad to put him in prison. And really, you're a racist, you have no credibility. The next thing you'll try saying is King committed suicide.

According to the story, King didnt rape anyone, he was just watching it and laughing. They could have gotten the pastor on a rape charge, but not king. Doing so however would have tipped their hand and king would then know he was being bugged everywhere he went.

Also, i have no heros who were slave owners. You dont hear me constantly praising Goerge Washington and treating him like a messiah, do you?

Last edited:
In the past yes,I agree. Not now and the whites who were given anything is minimal.
The damage is already done. So there has to be a restoration.

BTW, who are those whites that have been given anything, today

If all black people were like IM2, then white people would have good reason to be "racist". Thank goodness IM2 is just one crazy individual in the diverse population of blacks.

90 plus percent of blacks are like me. You'd know that if you had the balls to post in a majority black forum. I'm a nice guy compared to what many blacks think about white people like you.

You can believe whatever you want and you can call me whatever you want. Blacks DID get to a significant level of 15 million acres of land ownership post Civil War through a variety of programs. Did they lose it because of systemic Racism? Maybe in part. Maybe that's not the whole story. THat's all I'm saying. It is also interesting that your boy MLK didn't mention the great increase in Black land ownership at all in his speech you originally posted. It was all about how the system enabled Whites to increase land ownership, as I recall.

I don't have to believe anything. The facts speak for themselves. You want to talk about the great increases but don't want to about how much of that land was forcibly taken. The continued abuses blacks suffered are why we are demanding reparations. So then what we see is a bunch of broken promises to blacks, programs not enforced, racism against black landowner, land forcibly taken, black communities burned and blacks living under the constant threat of terror.
Blacks in Africa stole land belonging to whites.
Did the white people get reparations?

White people have received reparations since 7-4-1776.

From whom?

The government of the United States.

Keep living in the past and see where it gets you. Don’t you owe your kids more?

Keep living in the past and see where it gets you. Don’t you owe your kids more?

Shut the fuck up. You're a racist and it's 2019. Yeah you're right, I owe my kids better than to allow a bunch of trifling ass, low IQ whites to continue their racism.

If all black people were like IM2, then white people would have good reason to be "racist". Thank goodness IM2 is just one crazy individual in the diverse population of blacks.

90 plus percent of blacks are like me. You'd know that if you had the balls to post in a majority black forum. I'm a nice guy compared to what many blacks think about white people like you.
Just because 90 percent of blacks vote Democrat does not mean that they all share your hatred of White people.

Just because 90 percent of blacks vote Democrat does not mean that they all share your hatred of White people.

And just because I don't like you white racists does not mean I hate all white people. However, more than 90 percent of all blacks will tell you what I do. There are 6 of us here and we all tell you the same thing. The blacks you talk about don't exist. I am black and I know how black people are. And I am not going to argue with a wb about this.

Forum List

Back