Please stop saying

that in electing a completely unqualified cheeto, you shook up the DC elite. You didn't. In fact, the DC cement just got a whole lot harder.

Consider:

If you really wanted something new and different in American government, you would not have re-elected the same Repub Do Nothings. You would not have elected a rubber stamp president who is utterly incapable of coherent thought. Not to mention that he has said he plans to put big government old timers in high positions.

Moreover, with Pence as the veep and Trump actually admitting he would not be actually serving but would be out "making America great again" while Pence ran the country, all of the anti-freedom, anti-rights issues the fundie sharia law folks want passed are a done deal.

IOW, the DC elite won last night - bigly. And Americans lost, also bigly.

Go ahead and gloat but don't pretend you made any changes or that you won anything. Its actually the opposite.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a slug than be seen with you. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggle beast who sired you and then killed himself in recognition of what he had done. Your daddy was a bastard, your mamma was a whore, and you wouldn't be here if the rubber hadn't tore.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a booger. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood.

May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Sheep won't have sex with you--only trash such as yourself. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality never knew.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meat slapper. On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool.

You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of a used condom. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have toe jam. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away forever.
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.
You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid.

Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything.
Your attempt at constructing a creative post was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
Plagarism.

Term limits, term limits, term limits. So long, so long, so long.

Great idea. How do you think that might be done? Congress has to pass a law for that to happen, and I don't see too many Senators or House members supporting that. You voted for him believing he actually knew stuff. Now, lets see if he can do it, or any of the other things he promised without any of idea how to get them done.
you clowns pretend to know it all, yet you are the CLOWNS that predicted Clinton would win. You sure look stupid.

Yes Trump won, and he is our president. He's still a clown, only now it's all on you.

A good part of his win is attributable to Obama's intelligence, education, that he is self-made and that he has been a very successful president. The right cannot forgive his record-setting job creation and economic recovery - which the right fought from day one.

We all need to fight against such a corrupt and low caliber candidate, such an incredibly reprehensible human being as Trump and his trophy wife becoming the norm in the WH.

that in electing a completely unqualified cheeto, you shook up the DC elite. You didn't. In fact, the DC cement just got a whole lot harder.

Consider:

If you really wanted something new and different in American government, you would not have re-elected the same Repub Do Nothings. You would not have elected a rubber stamp president who is utterly incapable of coherent thought. Not to mention that he has said he plans to put big government old timers in high positions.

Moreover, with Pence as the veep and Trump actually admitting he would not be actually serving but would be out "making America great again" while Pence ran the country, all of the anti-freedom, anti-rights issues the fundie sharia law folks want passed are a done deal.

Go ahead and gloat but don't pretend you made any changes or that you won anything. Its actually the opposite.

Your little hands are full of straws. Calling Trump a rubber stamp president when he hasn't even been sworn in is silly. He ran against main stream Dems, Reps and the media. You still don't understand how and why he won, so it is expected you would be making silly comments and erroneous conclusions.

Great idea. How do you think that might be done? Congress has to pass a law for that to happen, and I don't see too many Senators or House members supporting that. You voted for him believing he actually knew stuff. Now, lets see if he can do it, or any of the other things he promised without any of idea how to get them done.
you clowns pretend to know it all, yet you are the CLOWNS that predicted Clinton would win. You sure look stupid.

Yes Trump won, and he is our president. He's still a clown, only now it's all on you.

A good part of his win is attributable to Obama's intelligence, education, that he is self-made and that he has been a very successful president. The right cannot forgive his record-setting job creation and economic recovery - which the right fought from day one.

We all need to fight against such a corrupt and low caliber candidate, such an incredibly reprehensible human being as Trump and his trophy wife becoming the norm in the WH.

Let me translate your last post-

Baa baa baa, whine whine whine, ouch butt hurt.

You're a whiney sheep who will believe whatever your leftist elite leaders tell you. That's ok, not having a brain will keep you from getting head aches.

Consider:

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a slug than be seen with you. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggle beast who sired you and then killed himself in recognition of what he had done. Your daddy was a bastard, your mamma was a whore, and you wouldn't be here if the rubber hadn't tore.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a booger. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood.

May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Sheep won't have sex with you--only trash such as yourself. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality never knew.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meat slapper. On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool.

You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of a used condom. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have toe jam. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away forever.
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.
You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid.

Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything.
Your attempt at constructing a creative post was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
Plagarism.

Yep. So surprising that a RWNJ would try to pass off the words of others as their own.

NOT.

Consider:

Plagarism.

Yep. So surprising that a RWNJ would try to pass off the words of others as their own.

NOT.
Dear piece of shit,
They are in italics, indicating they are not mine, although I do feel that way about most of you lying scum.

Consider:

Plagarism.
Stupid.

Consider:

you seem perturbed ludd....."elections have consequences"....someone said that.....one of the consequences is you are stuck with who is elected....pull up your underoos and quit whining...4 years will fly by...

Funny that the right started out Obama's presidency saying they would fight him on everything, including the success of the US.

Right now, we're seeing the left reaching out to Trump.

As usual, RWNJs are hypocrites and traitors to their own country.
you mean like you are doing?....maybe the guy will surprise everyone and turn out to be a decent president....like he said...."what have you got to lose?".....

That didn't come from craigslist, I had it on my computer.

He won to undo the mess Obama created.

You idiot. Obama cleaned up a mess.

You idiot. Obama cleaned up a mess.

And how did the American people reward him for doing so? They fucking elected someone 10 times worse then Bush on deregulation.

That didn't come from craigslist, I had it on my computer.

Oh please. Just admit you posted plagiarized material and then lied about it

Cripes. Just once, I'd like to see a RWNJ traitor take responsibility for their own words or actions. No wonder you like Drumpf paying for spies, stealing votes, stealing speeches, stealing people's property, stealing - hmmm ... Is there anything he hasn't stolen?

And, whiny little liar, you still haven't posted a link to it.

Consider:

you seem perturbed ludd....."elections have consequences"....someone said that.....one of the consequences is you are stuck with who is elected....pull up your underoos and quit whining...4 years will fly by...

Funny that the right started out Obama's presidency saying they would fight him on everything, including the success of the US.

you mean like you are doing?....maybe the guy will surprise everyone and turn out to be a decent president....like he said...."what have you got to lose?".....

He's not decent.
We all have a lot to lose.

Where was your preaching when the Rs were screwing over the country because a black man got elected? Or when Pooting, Drumpf, Assange, Snowden, Comey were openly rigging the election and stealing votes?

Consider:

He's not decent.

Where was your preaching when the Rs were screwing over the country because a black man got elected? Or when Pooting, Drumpf, Assange, Snowden, Comey were openly rigging the election and stealing votes?

Consider:

Plagarism.

NOT.
Dear piece of shit,
They are in italics, indicating they are not mine, although I do feel that way about most of you lying scum.

AS an almost graduate of the 5th grade, you may not know this but italics do not indicate you are QUOTING another person's work.

QUOTATION MARKS do.

Here is an example of ITALICS

Here is an example of QUOTATION MARKS: "

See the difference?

:muahaha:

Consider:

He's not decent.

i was preaching to people like you who were saying if you dont agree with obama you are a racist,people like you who could not phantom people being against the guy because of his policies,it had to be racial......quit your fucking whining luddy....this is the same thing you would be telling any righty here who would be crying if clinton won.....deal with it...

Forum List

Back