CDZ Please someone opposed to Georgia voter bill

Someone opposed to the Georgia law be specific and provide me with the following

1) what EXACTLY are you opposed to in the bill?

2) what EXACTLY in the bill is like Jim Crow laws?

One provision to my understanding is the food and drink one which in my opinion could be solved if the districts make sure the lines are moving and not long.

The only other one is the voter ID but Democrats can get around that by helping all those that need one get one so that during the next election they can vote someone in to repeal the law...

Those are the only two things I can see what they have any issue with...
ID's are free in Georgia under this law. And you v=cam bring your own water or petition the poling place to provide it. with 17 days of in person voting I dont see why lines would be long.

What about Jim Crow? Biden and others have claimed this bill is like Jim Crow laws.
New York, Delaware and Colorado have stricter voting laws than Georgia

Doesn’t California also have strict laws?
not really California allows vote harvesting and no checks on mailed ballots.

Well like the other poster pointed out other States have stricter requirements, so where is the outrage?

Someone opposed to the Georgia law be specific and provide me with the following

One provision to my understanding is the food and drink one which in my opinion could be solved if the districts make sure the lines are moving and not long.

The only other one is the voter ID but Democrats can get around that by helping all those that need one get one so that during the next election they can vote someone in to repeal the law...

ID's are free in Georgia under this law. And you v=cam bring your own water or petition the poling place to provide it. with 17 days of in person voting I dont see why lines would be long.

What about Jim Crow? Biden and others have claimed this bill is like Jim Crow laws.

Link please!!:link:

Lazy ass look it up, Delaware doesn't even have any in person early voting and you need a REASON to get an absentee ballot.

There you go and hope it help you...

there I did it for you

New York, Delaware and Colorado doesn't have voting laws that are more stricter than Georgia.
-------------------------------------------------

As of 2018, most U.S. states had policies to restore voting rights upon completion of a sentence. Only 3 states — Iowa, Kentucky, and Virginia — permanently disenfranchised a felony convict and 6 other states limited restoration based on crimes of "moral turpitude".[14]
Felony disenfranchisement in the United States - Wikipedia

Voter ID law: no document required to vote
- State mail-in voting status: vote by mail is the default (all voters are mailed a ballot)
- Early voting policy: no-excuse early voting is allowed
- Felony voting law: voting rights reinstated immediately upon completion of prison and parole time
Voting Laws In Every State | Stacker

Ca voting laws.

New York, Delaware and Colorado doesn't have voting laws that are more stricter than Georgia.

As of 2018, most U.S. states had policies to restore voting rights upon completion of a sentence. Only 3 states — Iowa, Kentucky, and Virginia — permanently disenfranchised a felony convict and 6 other states limited restoration based on crimes of "moral turpitude".[14]
once again New York has less days to vote and Delaware has zero days they only have the election day to vote. Delaware and New York require a REASON to get an absentee ballot Georgia does not. Neither New York or Delaware have boxes for delivering absentee ballots.

Lazy ass look it up, Delaware doesn't even have any in person early voting and you need a REASON to get an absentee ballot.
you can disagree all you want the fact is as I stated.

Start by telling us why this law is necessary, so rushed, so under wraps. There were no circumstances that led up to this law being passed. Who passed it? Why did they pass it? Do not ask why people cannot follow it until you explain why it was so necessary to pass it in the first place.
LOL in other words you can not find anything to object to so are trying to change the subject. This law is less strict the New York or Delaware, as d=for ID I believe 30 plus states require that.
Nice try but no cigar. Explain the actions of Kemp and the rest of the GOP in Georgia. Explain why this law, and each of its provisions, is necessary. Explain why it was proposed. Explain why it was passed and by whom. I note that Georgia voters have sent the Christian pastor Rev. Warnock, an African-American person, and a Jewish gentleman, Mr. Ossoff, to the U.S. Senate to represent the state of Georgia in the Senate.
The question is why you oppose it, not you changing the subject by putting the onus onto others to explain themselves.

The Democrats are attempting to enflame racial hatred with Voter ID laws.
But, maybe more people are beginning to realize how totally dishonest they are.

Start by telling us why this law is necessary, so rushed, so under wraps. There were no circumstances that led up to this law being passed. Who passed it? Why did they pass it? Do not ask why people cannot follow it until you explain why it was so necessary to pass it in the first place.

Why is it necessary for you to use an ID to board a plane or even buy MLB tickets?

You need an ID to obtain work, rent a place, drive a car and so on and not using or having one could be illegal in many dealings, so most people have one and those that don’t can be fixed by helping them get one.

My question for the left is why not use all that energy and beat the right with their own game and help those without ID’s obtain one and then hopefully those people will vote for someone that will repeal the law...

I mean if I can think of that solution why can’t they?

Oh, I am actually pro-ID and believe this outrage over the law is stupid but I am trying to show both sides how this can work for the left while burning the right...
If any state reaches a point where all registered voters have a photo ID, there will no no reason to repeal the law other than to enable illegal voting. (That is the reason for opposing it now.)

I contend that issuing free photo IDs to all registered voters is quite possible without making invalids travel at all. Let them notify the county government of their condition and ask the county to send someone to take the picture and obtain their signature on a form, make the photo ID and mail it to them. All the rest of the registered voters can get off their couches and go to a place that issues government approved photo IDs.

I gave you a link showing the voting laws of each State and it is your choice to read through all of them or not and I am not going to argue with someone that is unwilling to read the links.

Georgia Voting law can be worked around but lazy people will refuse to play by the rules they are facing and proclaim that the election was stolen instead.

Democrats within Georgia could help the 200k voters without proper ID to get one by driving them to a local DMV and paying for the ID.

This is what I would do to help fight this and then focus on helping to get State Reps elected to repeal the law.

This is the proper action that should be taken but of course the left will not do this because it make too sense and instead they will stay home and not vote...

ID is free in Georgia now.
Yes it is but the left should think long and hard about the type of fight they want to have because the route they are going will give the GOP a victory in 2022...

Smerconish this morning stated MLB missed out on a great opportunity by keeping the All Star Game in Hot Atlanta and do a big drive and I agree and they could have pushed to get those that don’t have ID’s one and then let the voters decide in the next election...

Voter ID law: no document required to vote
- State mail-in voting status: vote by mail is the default (all voters are mailed a ballot)
- Early voting policy: no-excuse early voting is allowed
- Felony voting law: voting rights reinstated immediately upon completion of prison and parole time
Voting Laws In Every State | Stacker

Ca voting laws.
And you see what a shithole California is. Pelosi, Waters and
Feinstein fir example

Forum List

Back