Please HELP our mid west with donations! Democrats will refuse!

Oh look, a USMB Troll asking folks to help with donations for the Midwest. Using the tragedy happening to the Midwest to troll is despicable.

When tragedy and horror befall our fellow Americans the last thing one should think about silly partisan politics. You’re either trolling or a terrible person. My guess is both.
The country is saturated with it.

Self-inflicted wound.

Social media and various nooks of the internet make it seem that way, but I have my doubts that this pernicious behavior is common for most people. The loudest and most obnoxious tend to garner more attention than the regular folks who don't let party politics dominate every aspect of their lives.
I hope you're right. It just seems to me that we're seeing it everywhere now. Fer fuck's sake, we're seeing it restaurants and coffee shops. All over "entertainment".

This is just anecdotal, but it started hitting me like a ton o' bricks a couple of years ago: I talk with clients about their finances, and much of the time the topics of taxes and the economy and legislation (and therefore politics) come up. Over the last few years, it just seems to me that these people are becoming more and more likely to get pissed off and wild-eyed and quickly launch into (what appears to be) some canned and angry diatribe from one end of the spectrum or the other.

Holy crap. Calm down.

As I said, it's just anecdotal. But it does concern me.

Perhaps I am being naive. Maybe most people are just as twatty on the internet as they are in the real world? :dunno:
That's just definitely seems like the trend to me.

I am personally addressing it by drinking more.

:rock:

Democrats want to send billions more to Puerto Rico , but not to our American states, they are holding funds! Please donate send clothes. They need our support.
Fight our domestic terrorist democrats.

I’m sending 3,900 worth of clothes.
Clothes are the worst thing to donate, Send money or send nothing. Disaster aid organizations throw 90% of clothing donations in the trash because they do not have the manpower to sort through it. The disaster aid bills have consistently been held up by grandstanding republicans. I've been watching closely since Hurricane Michael destroyed my area last year and we still have not gotten a relief bill.
Don’t. Listen to this angry lefty.. send all you can!
Not old used clothes. What the hell is wrong with you?

Democrats want to send billions more to Puerto Rico , but not to our American states, they are holding funds! Please donate send clothes. They need our support.

Clothes are the worst thing to donate, Send money or send nothing. Disaster aid organizations throw 90% of clothing donations in the trash because they do not have the manpower to sort through it. The disaster aid bills have consistently been held up by grandstanding republicans. I've been watching closely since Hurricane Michael destroyed my area last year and we still have not gotten a relief bill.
Not old used clothes. What the hell is wrong with you?
Look at democrats trying to stop people from helping.. sick

When tragedy and horror befall our fellow Americans the last thing one should think about silly partisan politics. You’re either trolling or a terrible person. My guess is both.
The country is saturated with it.

Self-inflicted wound.

Social media and various nooks of the internet make it seem that way, but I have my doubts that this pernicious behavior is common for most people. The loudest and most obnoxious tend to garner more attention than the regular folks who don't let party politics dominate every aspect of their lives.
I hope you're right. It just seems to me that we're seeing it everywhere now. Fer fuck's sake, we're seeing it restaurants and coffee shops. All over "entertainment".

This is just anecdotal, but it started hitting me like a ton o' bricks a couple of years ago: I talk with clients about their finances, and much of the time the topics of taxes and the economy and legislation (and therefore politics) come up. Over the last few years, it just seems to me that these people are becoming more and more likely to get pissed off and wild-eyed and quickly launch into (what appears to be) some canned and angry diatribe from one end of the spectrum or the other.

Holy crap. Calm down.

As I said, it's just anecdotal. But it does concern me.

Perhaps I am being naive. Maybe most people are just as twatty on the internet as they are in the real world? :dunno:
That's just definitely seems like the trend to me.

I am personally addressing it by drinking more.

:rock:

“I drank to drown my sorrows, but the damned things learned how to swim." ~ Frida Kahlo

:lol:

Oh look, a USMB Troll asking folks to help with donations for the Midwest. Using the tragedy happening to the Midwest to troll is despicable.
No one trolls the way Republicans do. Remember when Republicans used sick and disabled children to score a political victory?

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

who are you sending it to?
I found white familes on Facebook that need it! Honorable American families

So wait. Republicans got called out by other Republicans with a "cheap political stunt" (their words) for blocking this disaster aid that Trump had agreed to sign, and Dems are to blame for not stopping that bill that Trump says he 'totally supports"?

As for sending clothes, that is your choice. Granted FEMA says "clothing is rarely a useful item to collect and donate to disaster relief efforts." So if you want to really help, send cash. I remember Andrew where we had rotting piles of clothing in the streets because of clothes donations which were not needed or used or able to find a place to dispose of so they dumped them on the streets.

A much better option if you want to use your money to help would be to send cash. Or have a garage sale and use the money from that to help.

Nope. The grain belt already gets a shot ton of welfare.

Nope. The grain belt already gets a shot ton of welfare.
Yea because of regulations caused by democrats:)

Forum List

Back