Please HELP our mid west with donations! Democrats will refuse!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Democrats want to send billions more to Puerto Rico , but not to our American states, they are holding funds! Please donate send clothes. They need our support.
Fight our domestic terrorist democrats.

I’m sending 3,900 worth of clothes.

What the hell are you talking about?

Who are you sending your 39.00 worth of clothes to?

Democrats want to send billions more to Puerto Rico , but not to our American states, they are holding funds! Please donate send clothes. They need our support.

Clothes are the worst thing to donate, Send money or send nothing. Disaster aid organizations throw 90% of clothing donations in the trash because they do not have the manpower to sort through it. The disaster aid bills have consistently been held up by grandstanding republicans. I've been watching closely since Hurricane Michael destroyed my area last year and we still have not gotten a relief bill.

• Banned

Clothes are the worst thing to donate, Send money or send nothing. Disaster aid organizations throw 90% of clothing donations in the trash because they do not have the manpower to sort through it. The disaster aid bills have consistently been held up by grandstanding republicans. I've been watching closely since Hurricane Michael destroyed my area last year and we still have not gotten a relief bill.
Don’t. Listen to this angry lefty.. send all you can!

who are you sending it to?

How nice of you to use the suffering of our fellow citizens as a vechile to make lame political attacks. Gross.

• Banned

I found white familes on Facebook that need it! Honorable American families

10 Worst Things to Donate After a Disaster

But boxes of used clothing can actually hinder, rather than help, the recovery effort. The U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) cautions that used clothing is "rarely a useful item" to collect and donate to disaster relief efforts. Boxes of mixed clothing need to be sorted by size and type, cleaned in some cases, repackaged and deployed to those who need it most. If relief agencies and local officials don't have the volunteer resources to wade through all of the donations, the clothing will quickly fill warehouses or end up in the landfill with the rest of the disaster debris.

A better idea is to sell the used clothes at a yard sale and donate the funds to a disaster relief agency like the American Red Cross or the Salvation Army. If you really just want to get rid of some old clothes, take them to a thrift store like Goodwill instead. They will be sold, and the money usually goes to helping the needy in your area

• Banned
How nice of you to use the suffering of our fellow citizens as a vechile to make lame political attacks. Gross.
They would rather continue to fund PR then Americans that actually need it

I found white familes on Facebook that need it! Honorable American families

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

You should listen to a person who has lived on the Florida gulf coast for decades and been through at least a dozen major hurricanes. Aid organizations can take a dollar and multiply it many times. Clothes get thrown away.

When tragedy and horror befall our fellow Americans the last thing one should think about silly partisan politics. You’re either trolling or a terrible person. My guess is both.

When tragedy and horror befall our fellow Americans the last thing one should think about silly partisan politics. You’re either trolling or a terrible person. My guess is both.
No I’m bring awareness that democrats refuse to help the Midwest because they voted for trump!

What the hell are you talking about?

Who are you sending your 39.00 worth of clothes to?

RuPaul?

9504c60607c026f9f07965fb88e93e9c.jpg

The country is saturated with it.

Self-inflicted wound.

Social media and various nooks of the internet make it seem that way, but I have my doubts that this pernicious behavior is common for most people. The loudest and most obnoxious tend to garner more attention than the regular folks who don't let party politics dominate every aspect of their lives.

Nobody wants your used undies

Self-inflicted wound.

Social media and various nooks of the internet make it seem that way, but I have my doubts that this pernicious behavior is common for most people. The loudest and most obnoxious tend to garner more attention than the regular folks who don't let party politics dominate every aspect of their lives.
I hope you're right. It just seems to me that we're seeing it everywhere now. Fer fuck's sake, we're seeing it restaurants and coffee shops. All over "entertainment".

This is just anecdotal, but it started hitting me like a ton o' bricks a couple of years ago: I talk with clients about their finances, and much of the time the topics of taxes and the economy and legislation (and therefore politics) come up. Over the last few years, it just seems to me that these people are becoming more and more likely to get pissed off and wild-eyed and quickly launch into (what appears to be) some canned and angry diatribe from one end of the spectrum or the other.

Holy crap. What the fuck. Calm down.

As I said, it's just anecdotal. But it does concern me.

Last edited:

Self-inflicted wound.

I hope you're right. It just seems to me that we're seeing it everywhere now. Fer fuck's sake, we're seeing it restaurants and coffee shops. All over "entertainment".

This is just anecdotal, but it started hitting me like a ton o' bricks a couple of years ago: I talk with clients about their finances, and much of the time the topics of taxes and the economy and legislation (and therefore politics) come up. Over the last few years, it just seems to me that these people are becoming more and more likely to get pissed off and wild-eyed and quickly launch into (what appears to be) some canned and angry diatribe from one end of the spectrum or the other.

Holy crap. Calm down.

As I said, it's just anecdotal. But it does concern me.

Perhaps I am being naive. Maybe most people are just as twatty on the internet as they are in the real world? :dunno:

Wasn’t it Republicans who were floating the idea of making Americans who live in disaster areas pay before hand?
No one believes the Republican leader ship actually wants to help Americans who have been hit by disaster. Unless they are needy billionaires and lost a lot of money.

Forum List

Back