PLEASE be positive nature to this thread?

You got it Bro and I tried to Rep you for it......You get it 100%. I just wish we could get the lobbyests out of DC until we do we will have corps writing out laws (LITERALLY) for OUR politicians. I mean HOW can a lilly white old guy MILLIONAIRE who has been in Congress for 20 YEARS represent ANY of us REAL hard woking lpeople living from pay check to pay check. The answr is they CAN'T even if they WANTED to because people like Gingrinch and Pelosi will not let people vote their CONSCIENCE!!

How do/did Pelosi and Gingrich prevent people from voting their consciences (assuming all people have one...which has yet to be proven)?
You're talking way, way over his head. BUT you have cut to the crux of his bigotry quite nicely.

He seems to believe there's some conspiracy at work, keeping Congress filled with "lily white old rich guys" when actually, it's the electorate.

If you claim I REGURGITATED something I don't think a SINGLE member of this board would not think you were, at the very LEAST, implying that my claim was worthless garbage that needed to be purged from my system.
Only the idiots among us would think that.

The rest know what regurgitated actually means in this context. It means exactly what I said. You vomit out what is spoonfed you, without ever worrying if it's accurate or not, or even really what it is. And definitely without bothering to research it. It's undigested.

Again, I never disputed what you said. And I never offered an opinion of Congressional demographic representation.

AH as the majority WHIP there is a GREAT DEAL of influance that can be brought to bare against party members who don't vote the party line. They are made to vote in some instances AGAINST their true feelings so they get a powerfull seat on say the ways and means Committeee and weild MORE POWER.

AH as the majority WHIP there is a GREAT DEAL of influance that can be brought to bare against party members who don't vote the party line. They are made to vote in some instances AGAINST their true feelings so they get a powerfull seat on say the ways and means Committeee and weild MORE POWER.
Link?

If you claim I REGURGITATED something I don't think a SINGLE member of this board would not think you were, at the very LEAST, implying that my claim was worthless garbage that needed to be purged from my system.

The rest know what regurgitated actually means in this context. It means exactly what I said. You vomit out what is spoonfed you, without ever worrying if it's accurate or not, or even really what it is. And definitely without bothering to research it. It's undigested.

Again, I never disputed what you said. And I never offered an opinion of Congressional demographic representation.

But it WAS accurate and the LEAST you could do is ADMIT that you don't believe minorities are equally represented.

The REASON you should admit it is because it is TRUE!

Your only defense is to attack me and claim you didn't claim what your words ,in context, said. You said I should regurgitate the info I found because it was CRAP thus giving the implication that it was WRONG and there was no lack of minority representation.

But it WAS accurate and the LEAST you could do is ADMIT that you don't believe minorities are equally represented.

The REASON you should admit it is because it is TRUE!

Your only defense is to attack me and claim you didn't claim what your words ,in context, said. You said I should regurgitate the info I found because it was CRAP thus giving the implication that it was WRONG and there was no lack of minority representation.

minorities can never be equally represented. that would be a quota system. doh!

So first of all you refused to act in the fasion I asked at the begining of the thread
You started a thread with a simple idea you couldn't even really communicate. And you expect people to take it seriously?
and WORSE you are spewing lies and attacking me.
Spewing lies? Show us one. Shouldn't be too hard, since you say there's a spew.

And damned right, I am attacking you. So far we have learned you are a bigot -- I ALWAYS attack those no matter where found -- and we have learned you are an emotionally-wrought, whiner crybaby illiterate who really doesn't belong in an intelligent, rational discussion with adults.

We have learned you are a sloppy thinker, and a thin-skinned weenie.

See what we can learn when we try?

Let's see we have found that you deflect when you can't argue a point that you have hopelessly LOST you DENY you ATTACK when you have no CHANCE of winning the argument AND you use the CLAIM of RACISM!!! I thought that was a tool of the LEFT!!

I never disputed what you said. I never opined either way. I provided facts with a credible source.
Now you're reduced to lying. There was never any such implication. Spin it however you wish, but only the most idiotic sycophants would agree with you.

And you never FOUND any information that me or anyone saw, because you didn't source it. And.... what you posted was WRONG -- your numbers didn't jive with the facts. Go back and compare, you'll see it's so.

So first of all you refused to act in the fasion I asked at the begining of the thread
You started a thread with a simple idea you couldn't even really communicate. And you expect people to take it seriously?
and WORSE you are spewing lies and attacking me.
Spewing lies? Show us one. Shouldn't be too hard, since you say there's a spew.

And damned right, I am attacking you. So far we have learned you are a bigot -- I ALWAYS attack those no matter where found -- and we have learned you are an emotionally-wrought, whiner crybaby illiterate who really doesn't belong in an intelligent, rational discussion with adults.

We have learned you are a sloppy thinker, and a thin-skinned weenie.

See what we can learn when we try?

Let's see we have found that you deflect when you can't argue a point that you have hopelessly LOST you DENY you ATTACK when you have no CHANCE of winning the argument AND you use the CLAIM of RACISM!!! I thought that was a tool of the LEFT!!
Are we reading the same posts? Where did I deny attacking? I think if you trouble yourself to actually read, you'll see I said this: "And damned right, I am attacking you."

And Son, I am not trying to "win" an argument. I am trying to teach. You're too emotionally overwrought to even realize what's actually going on here.

By the way, racism wasn't the claim, stupid ass. The claim is, the FACT is, bigotry. Look the two terms up.

Last edited:
Midnight Marauder
Pickin and grinnin!
Member #18621 Join Date: Feb 2009

Quote: Originally Posted by Cold Fusion38
Link?

So you are asking for a LINK to prove that the majority WHIP weilds GREAT POWER by insisting on a LINK...........Should I provide a LINK that PROVES the sky is BLUE!!??

So you are asking for a LINK to prove that the majority WHIP weilds GREAT POWER by insisting on a LINK...........Should I provide a LINK that PROVES the sky is BLUE!!??
I asked for a link to back your assertion, that's correct. And I was also going to ask what it has to do with minority representation in Congress.

And technically, the sky is NOT blue. Look it up.

And MM I couldn't care less about how you view me. You posted a great response on the mandate plug in cars. Hell I even gave you PROPS for it but you are FLAILING hear and have NO CHANCE of winning the argument. So I would advise you give it up. Or don't I really don't care but right now we are arguing in a way that neither of us will be swayed so I am through Good night.

Odd that I can't edit the OP to provide more clarity to my OP. I wanted a thread that would remain positive in nature and not devolve to a HATE fest.
After five minutes or so, you cannot edit a thread title. And after, I think it's an hour after a post is made, you cannot even edit your own post. But a Moderator can, and might actually do so if you hit one via PM and ask nicely.
And MM I couldn't care less about how you view me. You posted a great response on the mandate plug in cars. Hell I even gave you PROPS for it but you are FLAILING hear and have NO CHANCE of winning the argument. So I would advise you give it up. Or don't I really don't care but right now we are arguing in a way that neither of us will be swayed so I am through Good night.
The argument? You LOST Son. Because you don't have the mental capacity to win, except possibly against a three year-old.

As it is, I have other fish to fry, so I am going to leave your thread to you. Grow a thinker skin, and develop some more positive habits if you want positive things. I'll have a little tidbit for you via PM, here in a little bit. It'll actually be.... The answer.

Toodles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back