PLEASE be positive nature to this thread?

As I told you before I don't really choose to waste that much time proofreading my posts.
Are your posts worth even the time to type them then?

If something is worth doing, it's worth at least TRYING to do right, stupid fuck.

Otherwise why the fuck bother?

Today we have spell-check, online dictionaries, encyclopedias, everything else, and you're telling us that though you have time to post, you don't have 10 seconds to at least READ what the fuck you post and try to make it legible? You don't have a minute or two to maybe, research your assertions before making them?

You are not posting for you. You are posting for your customers, which is everyone here and actually, the entire world thanks to Google and other archives. Have you NO pride at all in your product?

Have you NO self esteem?

So let's see how many women are in the Senate..............

US Senate
17 women total
13 Democrats

4 Republicans
4 won seats in this election - 2 incumbents, 2 challengers.

And this is the number in CONGRESS....

US House of Representatives
74 women total
57 Democrats
17 Republicans
10 newcomers (8D, 2R) join 64 incumbents (49D, 15R)
5 were challengers (4D, 1R) who defeated incumbents
5 were winners (4D, 1R) of open seats
21 are women of color
12 African-Americans (12D)
7 Latinas (6D, 1R)
2 Asian-Americans (2D)

As of the 2008 election. Now let's see I THINK women account for 51% of the population so you tell me HOW women are EQUALLY represented. I wonder how many Hispanics are in the Senate. I think ONE but I haven't checked into it.

SO ARE THESE #s a FAIR representation? NOT EVEN CLOSE and you damn well KNOW IT!!!

So let's see how many women are in the Senate..............
US Senate
17 women total
13 Democrats

4 Republicans
4 won seats in this election - 2 incumbents, 2 challengers.

And this is the number in CONGRESS....

US House of Representatives
74 women total
57 Democrats
17 Republicans
10 newcomers (8D, 2R) join 64 incumbents (49D, 15R)
5 were challengers (4D, 1R) who defeated incumbents
5 were winners (4D, 1R) of open seats
21 are women of color
12 African-Americans (12D)
7 Latinas (6D, 1R)
2 Asian-Americans (2D)

As of the 2008 election.
Source? Because your information here sure doesn't jive with the information I provided earlier and linked you to. That post is here:Post #39 <--- Click
Now let's see I THINK women account for 51% of the population so you tell me HOW women are EQUALLY represented. I wonder how many Hispanics are in the Senate. I think ONE but I haven't checked into it.

SO ARE THESE #s a FAIR representation? NOT EVEN CLOSE and you damn well KNOW IT!!!
I never asserted it WAS fair representation. I never opined either way. I have made NO assertion whatsoever about it.

YOU have, and still, not backing it.

See?

All I have done is question YOUR assertion. I have made none of my own.

Last edited:
So tell me MM you are not only WRONG about representation you are FLAT OUT AS WRONG AS YOU COULD BE!!! Your claim about EQUAL representation is ABSOLUTELY 100% wrong! Now the question is are you going to ADMIT you are wrong like I did on the mandate thread or are you going to try to deflect, spin, lie, misquote, or run away?

That post almost made sense, not that I agree with it or anything.

Maybe we just have to piss off CF to get intelligible posts from him.

I had a boyfriend once who stuttered. I don't mean a little stutter, I mean worse than Mel Tillis.

Unless he was mad or singing.

CF, can you sing? Perhaps if you posted in song form, we could understand you better!

So tell me MM you are not only WRONG about representation you are FLAT OUT AS WRONG AS YOU COULD BE!!! Your claim about EQUAL representation is ABSOLUTELY 100% wrong! Now the question is are you going to ADMIT you are wrong like I did on the mandate thread or are you going to try to deflect, spin, lie, misquote, or run away?
I never made any such claims. Please go find a post where I did.

Here is a simplified version of our discussion about Congressional Representation:
ColdFusion: It's A.

Midnight: It is? Show me.

ColdFusion: You know it is, show me it's not.

Midnight: I never said it's not. Show me it is.

ColdFusion: YOU said it's NOT And YOU DAMNED WELL KNOW IT IS!!
This is what happens when trying to have an intelligent conversation with an infantile person.

Last edited:
But their is also an underrepresentation of women and minorities
Have you researched this, or are you just regurgitating spoonfed smegma? Link please.
which I wonder how the Right Wing will deal with when THEY are the minority.
The "right wing" is the minoroty party now, by a long way. What rock have you been hiding under?

So here you IMPLY that it is untrue that minorities and women are under . You tell me to link a sourse but the TRUTH is so OBVIOUS to everybody who has a brain that I shouldn't have to. You just as easily could have looked up # of women in Congress and Senate but you just run around with your fingers in your ears yelling LA LA LA LA LA until we have to BEAT you half to death with the FACTS.

But their is also an underrepresentation of women and minorities
Have you researched this, or are you just regurgitating spoonfed smegma? Link please.
which I wonder how the Right Wing will deal with when THEY are the minority.
The "right wing" is the minoroty party now, by a long way. What rock have you been hiding under?
So here you IMPLY that it is untrue that minorities and women are under.
I do not. I state the FACT that the "right wing" party is the minority party in Congress right now.

Can you not read?

Have you researched this, or are you just regurgitating spoonfed smegma? Link please.The "right wing" is the minoroty party now, by a long way. What rock have you been hiding under?
Well MM how many WOMEN are in Congress? How many black people? How many Hispanic? How many gays? How many disabled?

I would say that the FACT that as a % of the population those groups have VERY few Reps in Congress and the Senate.
This is what I was trying to explain to your dunderheaded ass last night. You are a sloppy thinker and a lazy regurgitator.

YOU asserted that women and minorities are under-represented, I did not. Therefore it's on YOU to back your own assertion.

You are faithfully regurgitating pablum which you heard or were told, that sounds good to you. Without any type of rational or critical thought, or research. Because you are careless, lazy and sloppy intellectually.

Just for you, because you are SO stupid and uninformed, I did some of your research FOR you, this one time:

http://assets.opencrs.com/rpts/R40086_20081231.pdf

A record number of 95 women serve in the 111th Congress: 78 in the House, 17 in the Senate. There are 41 African American Members of the House and none in the Senate. This number includes two Delegates.

There are 31 Hispanic or Latino Members serving: 28 in the House, including the Resident Commissioner, and three in the Senate. Eleven Members (seven Representatives, two Delegates, and two Senators) are Asian or Native Hawaiian/other Pacific Islander. The only American Indian (Native American) serves in the House.
Understand, I am making NO claim if women and minorities are proportionally represented or not. That's YOUR claim.

I have merely provided the latest figures. It's now up to you to see how the percentages compare to the population.

Or, you can just continue to make baseless assertions then refusing to back them with a credible source. That's what intellectually sloppy, lazy and careless people do. They aren't interested in the truth, only in faithfully regurgitating partisan pablum.

Your words..............
You are faithfully regurgitating pablum which you heard or were told, that sounds good to you. Without any type of rational or critical thought, or research. Because you are careless, lazy and sloppy intellectually.

It would seem to me that by CLAIMING I am regurgitating items that "SOUND GOOD" to me that the implication is my FACTS are faulty. Did you even BOTHER to read your link?

Your words..............

It would seem to me that by CLAIMING I am regurgitating items that "SOUND GOOD" to me that the implication is my FACTS are faulty. Did you even BOTHER to read your link?
Are you really this stupid and obtuse?

No where, at any time have I claimed you were wrong, and at no time did I dispute what you said. I called into question your sloppy nature. I called into question your obvious regurgi-babble, without ever saying if it was wrong or right. And I even helped you with your research.

NONE of this in any way implied anything other than the fact that you are a idiot moonbat who can't even keep up his end of an intelligent conversation.

And clearly, you did not bother to read the link. Because the numbers there do not match the un-supported ones you pasted (from somewhere) earlier. I QUOTED from the link I posted.

Where's YOUR source?

So first of all you refused to act in the fasion I asked at the begining of the thread and WORSE you are spewing lies and attacking me.

SEVENTEEN women in the Senate. That is not even CLOSE to a representitive # of women based on the population. I am pretty sure in about two seconds I could find that HISPANICS are VASTLY underrepresented too.

You got it Bro and I tried to Rep you for it......You get it 100%. I just wish we could get the lobbyests out of DC until we do we will have corps writing out laws (LITERALLY) for OUR politicians. I mean HOW can a lilly white old guy MILLIONAIRE who has been in Congress for 20 YEARS represent ANY of us REAL hard woking lpeople living from pay check to pay check. The answr is they CAN'T even if they WANTED to because people like Gingrinch and Pelosi will not let people vote their CONSCIENCE!!

How do/did Pelosi and Gingrich prevent people from voting their consciences (assuming all people have one...which has yet to be proven)?

So first of all you refused to act in the fasion I asked at the begining of the thread
You started a thread with a simple idea you couldn't even really communicate. And you expect people to take it seriously?
and WORSE you are spewing lies and attacking me.
Spewing lies? Show us one. Shouldn't be too hard, since you say there's a spew.

And damned right, I am attacking you. So far we have learned you are a bigot -- I ALWAYS attack those no matter where found -- and we have learned you are an emotionally-wrought, whiner crybaby illiterate who really doesn't belong in an intelligent, rational discussion with adults.

We have learned you are a sloppy thinker, and a thin-skinned weenie.

See what we can learn when we try?

Forum List

Back