PLEASE be positive nature to this thread?

You both got it wrong. I belive in our right to bear arms.

1_the_right_to_bear_arms.jpg

Tell me MM are you a millionaire?
I am a millionaire. I retired in 2004 and will never have to work ever again. Everything I own is paid for, free and clear. I have zero debt. I live by frugal and spartan means and always will. I earned every dime of my wealth and paid my fair share of taxes on all of it. And no, you don't get any.
I figure no because of what you said about trying to get your diesel electric off the ground and don't have enough to buy a Hummer that is not totaled.
Your reading comprehension level is about at the third grade. What I actually said was, I am waiting for a junk hummer because I do not WANT to buy a used one, and that however if I were getting a government grant I would probably buy two or three used ones. It was a demonstration to you of how "gubmint cheese" stimulates waste.

I guess personal insults and vulgarities are the only type of English some folks understand. I've never had a problem following CF's posts. While I don't always agree with WHAT CF posts, I always appreciate the respectful, cerebral approach. I'm sorry that seems like a foreign language to so many.

I appreciate the effort CF and to show my appreciation, I'll try to continue in the spirit with which this thread was offered.

I lean fiscally conservative and socially liberal - but I believe that a fetus is a human being who deserves protections under our legal system.

(btw - to the poster who claimed to have spoken English for OVER 50 years - Over is a position. You have been speaking English for MORE THAN 50 years. - Isn’t it a real bitch when you try to chide someone for improper English and USE improper English in the attempt? :redface:)

Last edited:
While I don't always agree with WHAT CF posts, I always appreciate the respectful, cerebral approach.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am going to need OBAMACARE to get these stitches in my side repaired!!!

CF is anything BUT cerebral!:rofl:

That has not been my personal experience in discussing issues with CF - but then again I don't have the cerebral capacity necessary to take a typo and beat someone over the head with it for three full pages of posts - so we obviously operate on different levels. Oh well, maybe I can take a night course or something .....

While I don't always agree with WHAT CF posts, I always appreciate the respectful, cerebral approach.

That has not been my personal experience in discussing issues with CF - but then again I don't have the cerebral capacity necessary to take a typo and beat someone over the head with it for three full pages of posts - so we obviously operate on different levels. Oh well, maybe I can take a night course or something .....
A TYPO?:lol:

You don't know the difference between a TYPO and outright ILLITERACY?

I'll educate you: A typo is an accident, something that only happens occasionally. ILLITERACY is what CF gives us, every day.

Again, since you can't read or have a low reading comprehension level, no one's complaining about the mis-spelling and total lack of literacy -- it's about the sloppy, lazy, careless thought processes that breed them.

You're too stupid to know the difference. I am giving the kid some tough love, you are enabling his dumbassedness.
OldCrocks said:
Crap, ol' Midnight, cerabral is not something that you are capable of recognizing
I definitely recognize it. Can you spell it? :lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

You know MM, I have tried to be respectful to you but you continue to come up with BS reasons to shoot me down. I even wished you luck on your project, and I meant it sincerely but you want to keep antagonize me over SPELLING. As I told you before I don't really choose to waste that much time proofreading my posts. Most people can get the intent, I guess maybe you just aren't smart enough.

You know MM, I have tried to be respectful to you but you continue to come up with BS reasons to shoot me down. I even wished you luck on your project, and I meant it sincerely but you want to keep antagonize me over SPELLING. As I told you before I don't really choose to waste that much time proofreading my posts. Most people can get the intent, I guess maybe you just aren't smart enough.
You're also, not reading the thread. Your assertion earlier about Congress not being proportionally representative? You are yet to back it. But I did help you out some.

Stop worrying so much about being butthurt and try to carry your side of a conversation. Stop your infantile whining.

I guess personal insults and vulgarities are the only type of English some folks understand. I've never had a problem following CF's posts. While I don't always agree with WHAT CF posts, I always appreciate the respectful, cerebral approach. I'm sorry that seems like a foreign language to so many.

I appreciate the effort CF and to show my appreciation, I'll try to continue in the spirit with which this thread was offered.

I lean fiscally conservative and socially liberal - but I believe that a fetus is a human being who deserves protections under our legal system.

(btw - to the poster who claimed to have spoken English for OVER 50 years - Over is a position. You have been speaking English for MORE THAN 50 years. - Isn’t it a real bitch when you try to chide someone for improper English and USE improper English in the attempt? :redface:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7zMS7Y1CpM]YouTube - Whiner[/ame]

Forum List

Back