Bombshell: Cheney to deliver speech bashing "Obama's" March 2009 strategy.

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
This is going to be very interesting. Already they are saying that the Obama transition team asked Bush NOT to release information on Afghanistan after a thorough fact finding mission went there in 2008. Then the strategy Bush recommended was spouted by Obama as HIS OWN PLAN in his grandiose speech in MARCH OF 2009!!!! Then Obama NEVER IMPLEMENTED IT. OBAMA'S MARCH 2009 AFGHANISTAN STRATEGY SPEECH WAS ALL A BIG JOKE ON AMERICA!!!!

What the fuck is going on in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah well, another gathering of freikazoids. In a couple of years they can merge with the Birch John Society and be just as relevant.

And all those silly Oat Keepers can swear their Oaths on the New Conservative Bible. Bet Ol' King James would be surprised to find out he was a Liberal.

Conservative Bible Project - Conservapedia

Liberal bias has become the single biggest distortion in modern Bible translations. There are three sources of errors in conveying biblical meaning are, in increasing amount:

lack of precision in the original language, such as terms underdeveloped to convey new concepts introduced by Christ
lack of precision in modern language
translation bias in converting the original language to the modern one.

Poor, poor idiotic Frankie. What the hell do you think Bush did to our military?

President Obama pushed for and signed the new GI Bill into law, in spite of opposition from all too many Republicans

McCain misses vote on a new GI Bill, scorns criticism from Obama - The Boston Globe

The bill, which President Bush has threatened to veto, would pay tuition and other expenses at a four-year public university for anyone who has served at least three years since the 2001 terrorist attacks. McCain is a cosponsor of a different version of the bill that would require soldiers to have more time in the service to get full benefits and to encourage them to stay in the military as a career.

What an ignorant ass you are, Frankie baby. Here is how your guy regarded those in uniform;

McCain misses vote on a new GI Bill, scorns criticism from Obama - The Boston Globe

The bill, which President Bush has threatened to veto, would pay tuition and other expenses at a four-year public university for anyone who has served at least three years since the 2001 terrorist attacks. McCain is a cosponsor of a different version of the bill that would require soldiers to have more time in the service to get full benefits and to encourage them to stay in the military as a career.

It seems that President Obama thinks much more highly of our servicemen and women than the people you supported do.

Obama Celebrates New GI Bill - Political News - FOXNews.com

FAIRFAX, Va. -- President Obama said Monday a new GI Bill for those who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan is an investment in both a new generation of veterans and the future of America.

The Post-9/11 GI Bill is the most comprehensive education benefit offered to veterans since President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the original GI Bill for World War II veterans in 1944. In the next decade, $78 billion is expected to be paid out under it.

"We do this not just to meet our moral obligation to those who sacrificed greatly on our behalf, on behalf of the country," said Obama, speaking at a celebration rally at George Mason University. "We do it because these men and women must now be prepared to lead our nation in the peaceful pursuit of economic leadership in the 21st century."

Funny thing is...Obama touted the strategy as the greastest plan since Patton's 3rd Army conquered Sicily and it turns out Bush's war cabinet came up with the plan.....which included a troop surge since NATO wasn't living up to their troop commitments.

Now it turns out Obama came in front of the American people...said he was implemting "a new strategy" in Afghanistan.....and now it appears Obama wasn't being entirely forthcoming.

Let's hope that this turns out untrue....because if it does in fact pan out then Beck, O'Reilly and Hannity will have a field day with this.

This is going to be very interesting. Already they are saying that the Obama transition team asked Bush NOT to release information on Afghanistan after a thorough fact finding mission went there in 2008. Then the strategy Bush recommended was spouted by Obama as HIS OWN PLAN in his grandiose speech in MARCH OF 2009!!!! Then Obama NEVER IMPLEMENTED IT. OBAMA'S MARCH 2009 AFGHANISTAN STRATEGY SPEECH WAS ALL A BIG JOKE ON AMERICA!!!!

What the fuck is going on in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!

geez because good ole Dick is the one I look to when I want to hear the truth. Why doesn't he just buy a cattle ranch like everyone else back in Wyomning and disappear.:doubt:

Cheney has more credibility than The Barry at this point. At least his strategy of a troop surge was SUCCESSFUL in Iraq....as admitted by Obama.

I predict about as many people who care about Palin will care about this speech. 25% approximately of extreme rightwingnuts.

I predict about as many people who care about Palin will care about this speech. 25% approximately of extreme rightwingnuts.

I saw Palin's book at barnes and noble today, I had no idea tha it was called, " Going Rogue". I want to know what she has gone rogue on?:lol::lol::lol:

I saw Palin's book at barnes and noble today, I had no idea tha it was called, " Going Rogue". I want to know what she has gone rogue on?:lol::lol::lol:

Good question. Let's ask her ghost writer what she means by that.. :D

Cheney, unlike Favre who won't leave either, is sitting on the bench: worn, used up, worthless.

One out of four Americans will go "yay for Dick" and three out of four will go "he's still breathing?"

Dick, along with Sarah and the rest of the far right, remain irrelevant to the political process.

Forum List

Back