Player Banned From Team USA For Her Christian Beliefs

The mets are capable of any stupidity. (-:

I have no idea how the Mets were the first team I thought of to post about. They are not the shining example of a well run team I should have used.

Any team would punish a player that refused to wear the assigned uniform for the day, no matter what sport.

When was the last time you saw a player wearing a totally different uniform than their teammates? I have never seen it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yeah, but imo it's a little different since the woman didn't want to wear a uni basically saying it's cool to be gay, because her faith requires her to think acting on the gay is a sin.

But part of being on a team is getting along. It's not just Kapernick. Any fan of any team has to recall some guy who was cut or traded because his level of talent didn't overcome his divisiveness. The OP is simply trying to elevate this woman to a higher status because she opposed the gay. It's bs.
It’s ok for Rippinoe to spew her shit...but this woman is banned? Double standard and typical liberal suppression and bullshit. Orwellian.

She was not banned...that is one person’s view of why she is not on the team.

Liberals banned her. Does not fit with their Orwellian, Pol Pot, communist views.

She refused to wear gay pride uniforms and the gay Nazis had her banished from team.
Christian views may have kept star player off US women’s soccer team, some say
I can tell ya. Gay pride insures disrespect of one's Christian parent. It insures a lifestyle that will make your mother sick for the rest of her life, and an unspeakably short life to one's father who is confused by how this turn about denied him grandchildren; and it's misery every time you think about how your child is a millimeter away from being a same-sex pedophile. And you should see how they break up their own marriage to an opposite sex partner and all the children created therein all for butt sex and the smells that go with it. :puke: Then they can take the old partner they left to court to make sure she doesn't say anything bad about the bastard who left her for a man. And the kids are forced to be nice to their two daddies for life. The courts are anal about this.

Gay rights are all about eliminating free speech for old wives or husbands, their own parents, the children of any previous union, and everyone who has ever experienced losing a child to a down low lifestyle.. IOW, you have to give up your freedom of speech to your own children, no matter what other stunt(s) the creeps pull on them including attendance at gay orgies. It's the sin that's tearing America apart at the seams.

May God who has mercy take this blight away from our midst in America. How many parents have to die of a broken heart to stop this madness?

And why are the devils of this nation assailing young women who believe in Christ Jesus? The next thing you know, they'll be importing all of the lions in Africa to feed Christians to the lions in public? Is that America's new horizon? :confused-84:

Look inside yourself to discover why your or anyone's children would embrace a homosexual lifestyle. I don't know what it is, I have alternative lifestyle acquaintances as do many other people. My personal observation is that many have Parental issues, come from broken homes or experienced some form of Psychological or physical abuse in child hood or adolescence and includes strict religious indoctrination. I'll be called wrong but It's just my observation! Be gentle !!!:cul2:

I have no idea how the Mets were the first team I thought of to post about. They are not the shining example of a well run team I should have used.

Any team would punish a player that refused to wear the assigned uniform for the day, no matter what sport.

When was the last time you saw a player wearing a totally different uniform than their teammates? I have never seen it.

Yeah, but imo it's a little different since the woman didn't want to wear a uni basically saying it's cool to be gay, because her faith requires her to think acting on the gay is a sin.

But part of being on a team is getting along. It's not just Kapernick. Any fan of any team has to recall some guy who was cut or traded because his level of talent didn't overcome his divisiveness. The OP is simply trying to elevate this woman to a higher status because she opposed the gay. It's bs.
It’s ok for Rippinoe to spew her shit...but this woman is banned? Double standard and typical liberal suppression and bullshit. Orwellian.

Liberals banned her. Does not fit with their Orwellian, Pol Pot, communist views.

Liar.

The mets are capable of any stupidity. (-:

Hey, once they get the talking point, it's set in stone.

But it's not really the point. Billicheck cuts people he doesn't want in the lockerroom regardless of talent. LeBron? He handpicks teams. When Houston decided to pick up Soria, the wife beating relief pitcher, they had to walk it past Verlander first.

Even assuming the talking point is real, the woman couldn't find it in herself to conform her actions to the team. Hasta la vista, baby.

But it's not really the point. Billicheck cuts people he doesn't want in the lockerroom regardless of talent. LeBron? He handpicks teams. When Houston decided to pick up Soria, the wife beating relief pitcher, they had to walk it past Verlander first.

Even assuming the talking point is real, the woman couldn't find it in herself to conform her actions to the team. Hasta la vista, baby.

I agree. I was more talking about the unwavering position some folks take regardless of the relevant facts. Maybe she was cut her because of that, maybe not. but it was the coaches decision.

She refused to wear gay pride uniforms and the gay Nazis had her banished from team.
Well, maybe the cursed Nazis on the team should be dismissed and replaced with Christian women. Who wants their daughters looking up to people who have no conscience, would kill their own baby in their belly so they could play on the soccer team?
Don't these idiots know the Constitution guarantees with the Bill of Rights freedom of religion. What's the USA Womens' Soccer Team all about anyhow? Making sure women are as corrupt as their disregard for constitutional Bill of Rights concepts?
Give 'em the 10-spike soccer boot! :muahaha:

It's about time America returned to her pilgrim roots and throw out the devils who've snuck into this country with false religions that teach you to kill-win-kill and hate Jesus. I'm up to here with 'em!!!
God Bless You

I agree. I was more talking about the unwavering position some folks take regardless of the relevant facts. Maybe she was cut her because of that, maybe not. but it was the coaches decision.
The right position on an issue should always be unwavering.

Well, maybe the cursed Nazis on the team should be dismissed and replaced with Christian women. Who wants their daughters looking up to people who have no conscience, would kill their own baby in their belly so they could play on the soccer team?
Don't these idiots know the Constitution guarantees with the Bill of Rights freedom of religion. What's the USA Womens' Soccer Team all about anyhow? Making sure women are as corrupt as their disregard for constitutional Bill of Rights concepts?
Give 'em the 10-spike soccer boot! :muahaha:

It's about time America returned to her pilgrim roots and throw out the devils who've snuck into this country with false religions that teach you to kill-win-kill and hate Jesus. I'm up to here with 'em!!!

Many, many of our fellow Americans are also fed up with the postmodernists who now run the Democratic Party; our glasses are overflowing with being sick and tired and disgusted with the cultural hell they have flooded into our civilization. That said, a key problem with banishing the postmodernists (neo-communists, political correctness, regressive race cultists) is many used-to-be-normal or moderate or traditional Democrats refuse to see or acknowledge or accept the horrors their new version political party has fully embraced. My own in-laws for example, good people who also happen to be lifelong Kennedy Democrats . . . they refuse to consider switching parties largely because they will not flipping see or talk about the radical postmodernist monsters their party has embraced, such as late term and post birth abortion, euthanasia for sport, transgender war on children, etc. because, I guess, it's just too much horror for them to accept. That, and above all else, "orange man is bad", right?

Seems to me half of our fellow Americans are spinning their wheels in the procrastination of denial. They just don't want to believe the putrid tide of evil rising around their own ankles and perhaps they never will, not until those unholy waters threaten to drown them. Perhaps the moral of this worsening horror fable is how otherwise good people are easier to deceive into embracing the darkest aspects of human being-ness than anyone expected or anticipated. The most crucial question's answer perhaps then becomes: how do the rest of us wake up our fellow Americans before the beds they've chosen to hide under burn to ashes?
Media, academia, and professoriate are an evil cabal.

U.S. women's team snub of Christian player roils soccer
U.S. women’s team snub of Christian player roils soccer

The celebration continued Wednesday for the U.S. women’s soccer team after its historic Women’s World Cup title, even as questions resurfaced about why one of the best players in the nation wasn’t there.

Jaelene Hinkle, a 26-year-old star for the North Carolina Courage professional team, has been called the top left defender in the U.S. game, but she wasn’t selected for the national team — a decision that may have had more to do with politics than prowess.

In 2017, Hinkle turned down a call-up from the national team for a pair of international friendlies after learning that the players would wear rainbow-themed jerseys in honor of Gay Pride Month. She said later that the uniform conflicted with her Christian faith.

“I just felt so convicted in my spirit that it wasn’t my job to wear this jersey,” she told “The 700 Club” in a May 2018 interview. “I gave myself three days to just seek and pray and determine what [God] was asking me to do in this situation.”

Hinkle has not played for the national team since. After she was left off the World Cup roster, coach Jill Ellis told reporters that the decision was “solely based on soccer,” an explanation greeted with widespread skepticism.

Conservative pundit Erick Erickson said Monday that she was “shoved aside” in a sport known for “feminist virtue signaling,” while The Irish Times ran the June 12 headline “Religious clash leaves USA’s best left back an observer of World Cup bid.”

“You do have a very activist team. It’s very much a part of the program,” said John Stonestreet, president of the Colson Center for Christian Worldview in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
.......(SNIP)

The Christian player is black, and the homo loving team is almost all white. So much for diversity. Diversity goes right out the window if you don't love the faggots. And why the fuck is a soccer team promoting a sexual lifestyle on the field anyways

Last edited:
IMHO----the entire subject does not belong on the soccer field or locker rooms or the news. Both sides are shit for making it an issue

The right wing position of hating facts and truth is indeed unwavering.

Never seen a liberal argument based on facts. It’s all based on their knee-jerk emotions and feelings about being a “victim” of some perceived cultural wrong.:206::206::206:

Never seen a liberal argument based on facts. It’s all based on their one-jerk emotions and feelings about being a “victim” of some perceived cultural wrong.

Fuck, once again irony is lost on the ignorant.

This whole story is devoid of facts and it just an emotional knee jerk...yet it is the gospel to your stupid rightwing ass.

Never seen a liberal argument based on facts. It’s all based on their one-jerk emotions and feelings about being a “victim” of some perceived cultural wrong.

This whole story is devoid of facts and it just an emotional knee jerk...yet it is the gospel to your stupid rightwing ass.
Facts: she didn’t conform with liberal politics by wearing a uniform that should never have been an issue to begin with. Why was a team that represents the United States of America even entertaining the idea of “gay pride?”
Fact: she was booted off a team that has an openly lesbian coach, and openly lesbian players.

Facts: she didn’t conform with liberal politics by wearing a uniform that should never have been an issue to begin with. Why was a team that represents the United States of America even entertaining the idea of “gay pride?”
Fact: she was booted off a team that has an openly lesbian coach, and openly lesbian players.

Has anyone posted an analysis of her stats vs the other players?

Forum List

Back