Player Banned From Team USA For Her Christian Beliefs

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
She refused to wear gay pride uniforms and the gay Nazis had her banished from team.
Christian views may have kept star player off US women’s soccer team, some say

Would the Mets throw someone off the team if they refused to wear the funny colored road jerseys?

Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The mets are capable of any stupidity. (-:

I have no idea how the Mets were the first team I thought of to post about. They are not the shining example of a well run team I should have used.

Any team would punish a player that refused to wear the assigned uniform for the day, no matter what sport.

When was the last time you saw a player wearing a totally different uniform than their teammates? I have never seen it.

Yeah, but imo it's a little different since the woman didn't want to wear a uni basically saying it's cool to be gay, because her faith requires her to think acting on the gay is a sin.

But part of being on a team is getting along. It's not just Kapernick. Any fan of any team has to recall some guy who was cut or traded because his level of talent didn't overcome his divisiveness. The OP is simply trying to elevate this woman to a higher status because she opposed the gay. It's bs.

Would the Mets throw someone off the team if they refused to wear the funny colored road jerseys?

Yes.

I have no idea how the Mets were the first team I thought of to post about. They are not the shining example of a well run team I should have used.

Any team would punish a player that refused to wear the assigned uniform for the day, no matter what sport.

When was the last time you saw a player wearing a totally different uniform than their teammates? I have never seen it.

Yeah, but imo it's a little different since the woman didn't want to wear a uni basically saying it's cool to be gay, because her faith requires her to think acting on the gay is a sin.

But part of being on a team is getting along. It's not just Kapernick. Any fan of any team has to recall some guy who was cut or traded because his level of talent didn't overcome his divisiveness. The OP is simply trying to elevate this woman to a higher status because she opposed the gay. It's bs.

Keep in mind there is not one iota of evidence that is why she is not on the team. Just one person’s opinion.

.....elevate this woman to a higher status because she opposed the gay. It's bs.

Would you say the same thing if the women on the team were straight and they kept a gay female from the team?
I'm sure there are such teams, and imo they are homophobic, and teams that discriminated against blacks were racist. But you miss the point. Even assuming the article is correct that the woman was "cut" because she didn't want to wear a uni having something to do with gay being ok, she wasn't cut because she was "straight." She was cut because she didn't play well with other children. Not everyone on the team is gay. So your analogy fails for false equivalency.

So as with the OP, you falsely try to find a victim here. Even assuming the OP is correct. She was not cut for being a fundy Xian. She was cut because she declined to wear a jersey. And the jersey didn't say you have to be gay, or white or Xian. It said it was ok to be gay. She had a problem getting along with her teammates, so she got cut. Welcome to the world.

Last edited:
“May have” and “some say” and you rubes take it as the gospel! Too fucking funny. Any other source and this would be called fake news!!

Bunch of two faced sheep.

Have you taken note of the dramatic increase in "natural" disasters in the US and other countries ever since we started worshiping queers and baby killers? Somebody, somewhere, is showing disapproval, wouldn't you think? Didn't think so. Carry on. Resume course.

“May have” and “some say” and you rubes take it as the gospel! Too fucking funny. Any other source and this would be called fake news!!

Bunch of two faced sheep.

Have you taken note of the dramatic increase in "natural" disasters in the US and other countries ever since we started worshiping queers and baby killers? Somebody, somewhere, is showing disapproval, wouldn't you think? Didn't think so. Carry on. Resume course.

It is possible that Odin is upset with us.

Yes.

It’s ok for Rippinoe to spew her shit...but this woman is banned? Double standard and typical liberal suppression and bullshit. Orwellian.

Yes.

Well if a gay gets thrown off a team don't you dare whine

Yes.

Well if a gay gets thrown off a team don't you dare whine
OH MAN! Liberal media and Democratic Party Would have a conniption!

Yes.

It’s ok for Rippinoe to spew her shit...but this woman is banned? Double standard and typical liberal suppression and bullshit. Orwellian.

She was not banned...that is one person’s view of why she is not on the team.

Forum List

Back