Player Banned From Team USA For Her Christian Beliefs

She refused to wear gay pride uniforms and the gay Nazis had her banished from team.
Christian views may have kept star player off US women’s soccer team, some say
Well, maybe the cursed Nazis on the team should be dismissed and replaced with Christian women. Who wants their daughters looking up to people who have no conscience, would kill their own baby in their belly so they could play on the soccer team?
Don't these idiots know the Constitution guarantees with the Bill of Rights freedom of religion. What's the USA Womens' Soccer Team all about anyhow? Making sure women are as corrupt as their disregard for constitutional Bill of Rights concepts?
Give 'em the 10-spike soccer boot! :muahaha:

It's about time America returned to her pilgrim roots and throw out the devils who've snuck into this country with false religions that teach you to kill-win-kill and hate Jesus. I'm up to here with 'em!!!

She refused to wear gay pride uniforms and the gay Nazis had her banished from team.
I can tell ya. Gay pride insures disrespect of one's Christian parent. It insures a lifestyle that will make your mother sick for the rest of her life, and an unspeakably short life to one's father who is confused by how this turn about denied him grandchildren; and it's misery every time you think about how your child is a millimeter away from being a same-sex pedophile. And you should see how they break up their own marriage to an opposite sex partner and all the children created therein all for butt sex and the smells that go with it. :puke: Then they can take the old partner they left to court to make sure she doesn't say anything bad about the bastard who left her for a man. And the kids are forced to be nice to their two daddies for life. The courts are anal about this.

Gay rights are all about eliminating free speech for old wives or husbands, their own parents, the children of any previous union, and everyone who has ever experienced losing a child to a down low lifestyle.. IOW, you have to give up your freedom of speech to your own children, no matter what other stunt(s) the creeps pull on them including attendance at gay orgies. It's the sin that's tearing America apart at the seams.

May God who has mercy take this blight away from our midst in America. How many parents have to die of a broken heart to stop this madness?

And why are the devils of this nation assailing young women who believe in Christ Jesus? The next thing you know, they'll be importing all of the lions in Africa to feed Christians to the lions in public? Is that America's new horizon? :confused-84:

Last edited:
“May have” and “some say” and you rubes take it as the gospel! Too fucking funny. Any other source and this would be called fake news!!

Bunch of two faced sheep.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well, maybe the cursed Nazis on the team should be dismissed and replaced with Christian women. Who wants their daughters looking up to people who have no conscience, would kill their own baby in their belly so they could play on the soccer team?
Don't these idiots know the Constitution guarantees with the Bill of Rights freedom of religion. What's the USA Womens' Soccer Team all about anyhow? Making sure women are as corrupt as their disregard for constitutional Bill of Rights concepts?
Give 'em the 10-spike soccer boot! :muahaha:

It's about time America returned to her pilgrim roots and throw out the devils who've snuck into this country with false religions that teach you to kill-win-kill and hate Jesus. I'm up to here with 'em!!!

Many, many of our fellow Americans are also fed up with the postmodernists who now run the Democratic Party; our glasses are overflowing with being sick and tired and disgusted with the cultural hell they have flooded into our civilization. That said, a key problem with banishing the postmodernists (neo-communists, political correctness, regressive race cultists) is many used-to-be-normal or moderate or traditional Democrats refuse to see or acknowledge or accept the horrors their new version political party has fully embraced. My own in-laws for example, good people who also happen to be lifelong Kennedy Democrats . . . they refuse to consider switching parties largely because they will not flipping see or talk about the radical postmodernist monsters their party has embraced, such as late term and post birth abortion, euthanasia for sport, transgender war on children, etc. because, I guess, it's just too much horror for them to accept. That, and above all else, "orange man is bad", right?

Seems to me half of our fellow Americans are spinning their wheels in the procrastination of denial. They just don't want to believe the putrid tide of evil rising around their own ankles and perhaps they never will, not until those unholy waters threaten to drown them. Perhaps the moral of this worsening horror fable is how otherwise good people are easier to deceive into embracing the darkest aspects of human being-ness than anyone expected or anticipated. The most crucial question's answer perhaps then becomes: how do the rest of us wake up our fellow Americans before the beds they've chosen to hide under burn to ashes?

Not wearing the jersey was only an excuse. She's not lesbian that's why they didn't want her.

Would the Mets throw someone off the team if they refused to wear the funny colored road jerseys?

Yes.

The mets are capable of any stupidity. (-:

I have no idea how the Mets were the first team I thought of to post about. They are not the shining example of a well run team I should have used.

Would the Mets throw someone off the team if they refused to wear the funny colored road jerseys?

Yes.

The mets are capable of any stupidity. (-:

I have no idea how the Mets were the first team I thought of to post about. They are not the shining example of a well run team I should have used.

Any team would punish a player that refused to wear the assigned uniform for the day, no matter what sport.

When was the last time you saw a player wearing a totally different uniform than their teammates? I have never seen it.

Forum List

Back