Plantation Homes

How come nobody has a problem with all the plantation homes and slave quarters being used for a profit in Louisiana? I’ve always found it to be extremely distasteful to have them up and running for tourists. Who wants to stay the night in the slave quarters? Really? I wouldn’t say anything and to each his own but everybody has their panties in a wad about the statues.
Soo...you think they should be burned to the ground?

Of course I believe the government shouldn't own them in the first place.
No I think they should be treated as historical places you can tour and see but not stay the night in, get married at, etc.
Good grief, why not ? Where's your sense of adventure ?
Lol not my idea of adventure
Scared of them old spooks eh ?

They should have attractions like a day picking cotton in the fields.
How about some real historical reenactments like the southerns surrendering to the union after getting their asses kicked
The South left 360,000 dead Union soldiers laying in Southern dust. Terminated the Union President and Tyrant also. But they finally succumbed to theTerrorist tactics used by The North.

How come nobody has a problem with all the plantation homes and slave quarters being used for a profit in Louisiana? I’ve always found it to be extremely distasteful to have them up and running for tourists. Who wants to stay the night in the slave quarters? Really? I wouldn’t say anything and to each his own but everybody has their panties in a wad about the statues.
Soo...you think they should be burned to the ground?

Of course I believe the government shouldn't own them in the first place.
No I think they should be treated as historical places you can tour and see but not stay the night in, get married at, etc.
Good grief, why not ? Where's your sense of adventure ?
Lol not my idea of adventure
Scared of them old spooks eh ?
I ain’t fraid of no ghosts

Forum List

Back