Planned parenthood under investigation by Justice Department over sale of fetal tissue

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Planned Parenthood under investigation by Justice Department over sale of fetal tissue
The Justice Department has launched a federal investigation into Planned Parenthood’s practices and the sale of fetal tissue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the pro human killers all they could say was this was fake LMFAO proves once more time for the millionth time how selling fetal parts is not a gawd dam conspiracy dumbasses.
and then you brain dead fks can't even figure it out why they con you, your daughters, indoctrination at first grade levels as to " KILL A BABY, IT IS NOT MURDER" it's just cells. gawd dam they con you into this thinking so you idiots can 1. provide human body parts willingly, 2. It keeps the population down they make money off your pathetic stupidity>..................... wake the hell up!!

P.S. i is f..............................g hysterical how everything you dumbasses deny is true hence call it a conspiracy it ends up being as true as the arm attached to you.

upload_2017-12-8_11-40-36.png

Grassley Refers Planned Parenthood, Fetal Tissue Procurement Organizations to FBI, Justice Dept. for Investigation | Chuck Grassley

Planned Parenthood under investigation by Justice Department over sale of fetal tissue
The Justice Department has launched a federal investigation into Planned Parenthood’s practices and the sale of fetal tissue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the pro human killers all they could say was this was fake LMFAO proves once more time for the millionth time how selling fetal parts is not a gawd dam conspiracy dumbasses.
and then you brain dead fks can't even figure it out why they con you, your daughters, indoctrination at first grade levels as to " KILL A BABY, IT IS NOT MURDER" it's just cells. gawd dam they con you into this thinking so you idiots can 1. provide human body parts willingly, 2. It keeps the population down they make money off your pathetic stupidity>..................... wake the hell up!!

P.S. i is f..............................g hysterical how everything you dumbasses deny is true hence call it a conspiracy it ends up being as true as the arm attached to you.

View attachment 164951

Grassley Refers Planned Parenthood, Fetal Tissue Procurement Organizations to FBI, Justice Dept. for Investigation | Chuck Grassley
Bout fucking time.

• Banned
Obama's birth certificate next!

And you fell for it all and still going. Weak minds are easily lead by those who know how to keep your heads up their asses obeying every command they tell you.

Obama lovers are like teenagers suffering from puppy love over a fkn rock star. Die hard dumbasses man.

upload_2017-12-8_12-26-12.png

I have one liberal friend.
She's still my friend because I've known her since I was 8 years old and we only see each other a couple of times a year. Her husband is not a liberal, and I feel sorry for him. It breaks my heart that their daughter, who I have known since birth, is one of the millennial fools who posted bs like "resist" on her fb page.

Forum List

Back