Planned Parenthood not target of shooting, shooter didn't talk about religion or politics

I hope PP was the target. I don't want anyone hurt or killed, but I want the sleazeball workers who have blood all over their hands to know what may be out there every single day they come to work.

The police officer who was killed was a husband and father and assistant pastor at his church. How many more like him does your vendetta require?
The soldiers killed in Benghazi were fathers too.

No soldiers were killed in the Benghazi attack. Over 5,000 military personnel lost their lives during the invasion of Iraq.

I hope PP was the target. I don't want anyone hurt or killed, but I want the sleazeball workers who have blood all over their hands to know what may be out there every single day they come to work.

The police officer who was killed was a husband and father and assistant pastor at his church. How many more like him does your vendetta require?

I am truly disgusted that another police officer was gunned down, and I hope this guy rots for it.
I'm not sorry however if the PP workers were terrified.

Is that because you support terrorism? As long as it's Christian terrorism and not Islamic, then it's okay, right?
Oh so he acted at the direction of the church and was funded by Christians? Nope.

He acted on his own, but his actions are probably supported by the Army of God, the American Coalition of Life Activists, other organizations like these, and their supporters.

Army of God - Pro-Life Virginia

American Coalition of Life Activists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you okay with terrorism against abortion clinics and their employees?

I am truly disgusted that another police officer was gunned down, and I hope this guy rots for it.

Is that because you support terrorism? As long as it's Christian terrorism and not Islamic, then it's okay, right?

I'm not a Christian, I don't want anyone hurt, I want PP scumbags to be very nervous.

So you're okay with Planned Parenthood employees living in terror?

I'm not a Christian, I don't want anyone hurt, I want PP scumbags to be very nervous.

I think that what you are saying is that you want PP workers to be "terrorized".

DD, you just went off my radar. You are a person who actually supports domestic terrorism, and I've seen enough of your rhetoric to last a lifetime. Welcome to my ignore list. Say hello to Stephanie when you arrive.

The soldiers killed in Benghazi were fathers too.

No soldiers were killed in the Benghazi attack. Over 5,000 military personnel lost their lives during the invasion of Iraq.
The two US marines that died would disagree.

There is no left agenda, but the far right is agenda driven to overthrow the American republic and the peoples' liberties.

So you're okay with Planned Parenthood employees living in terror?

Yep !

I think that what you are saying is that you want PP workers to be "terrorized".

DD, you just went off my radar. You are a person who actually supports domestic terrorism, and I've seen enough of your rhetoric to last a lifetime. Welcome to my ignore list. Say hello to Stephanie when you arrive.

Goody ! Don't let the ignore list door hit you in the ass !

Lakhota going on your ignore list too?

Lakota.png

Pro-lifers are pro-life, we don't advocate killing abortion doctors and workers.

The fact is, former abortion doctors and workers have come over to pro-life, and they are the most compelling advocates for life because they have seen abortion and know what it is.

Former Abortion Clinic Worker: “I Can Still Hear the Sounds of Babies’ Skulls Being Crushed”
seems to be just a bunch of prolife propaganda, with no real source for the comment, just a mention it was for a late term abortion....and those are mostly for medical reasons, and very very few compared to early term abortions.... so the year old article you are posting is hard to take seriously or believe....other than for propaganda use.

Suspect identified in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting, 3 killed, 9 injured

Interesting development, hmm? He was a loner who lived off the grid, in a remote log cabin.

He has said nothing about abortion to police.

Planned Parenthood has advised that staff and patients were unharmed.

He did say "no more bady parts" to the police.

Which means that he was motivated by the videos that were edited and manipulated to lie about PP aborting for body parts to sell.

Of course it was motivated by his hatred for freedom and our constitution since he obviously believes he can kill people just because he doesn't like the medical procedure they have done.

So your post is a lie.

He did say "no more body parts" to the police

Because why? Some TV station reported someone said they heard it? Could be? maybe mis-heard? could have mumbled something else? "no more lady parts" for his tranny surgery? Not matter much to dead Cops kids and other victims. kook is kook, execute him.

Suspect identified in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting, 3 killed, 9 injured

Interesting development, hmm? He was a loner who lived off the grid, in a remote log cabin.

He has said nothing about abortion to police.

Planned Parenthood has advised that staff and patients were unharmed.

He did say "no more bady parts" to the police.

Which means that he was motivated by the videos that were edited and manipulated to lie about PP aborting for body parts to sell.

Of course it was motivated by his hatred for freedom and our constitution since he obviously believes he can kill people just because he doesn't like the medical procedure they have done.

So your post is a lie.
Actually, none of that can be derived from what he allegedly said. So your post is the lie.

"Planned Parenthood not target of shooting, shooter didn't talk about religion or politics"

Wrong.

It has not been determined that Planned Parenthood and a hostility to privacy rights are not motives:

'Robert Lewis Dear, 57, told investigators "no more baby parts" after surrendering to heavily armed officers at the city's lone Planned Parenthood clinic Friday, multiple news outlets reported.'

Possible motive for accused Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood gunman: 'No more baby parts'

unconfirmed by official sources....probably same sources that said the gentle giant had his hands up and said don't shoot.......

And again...if he was going to planned parenthood/murder to kill people associated with abortion/murdering babies.....then why did he not murder any doctors/baby killers or their staff or the patients.....he killed people with absolutely no connection to the clinic at all....

See.......when someone goes somewhere to murder people based on a particular cause or grievance...normally they murder the people that are associated with that cause or grievance.......that is how it normally works.....

You realize your entire "this is a Christian right wing terrorist" schtick is extremist rhetoric...right?

You realize your entire "this is a Christian right wing terrorist" schtick is extremist rhetoric...right?

Just another Crazy White Man with a Gun. Maybe he's on OKCupid...you could get lucky.

NBC is responsible for spreading this, saying -a source-. But further down in the article they downplay it. It appears agenda driven. The US attorney impled mental illness probably played a role. And from from what those that knew him said, that would mame sense. They all said he never really made any sense in his ramblings, of which abortion or religion were never part of.

Remember, when a white Christian nutter goes on a rampage, it's because of "Mental Illness".

When a brown Muslim nutter goes on a rampage, IT'S BECAUSE ISLAM IS FUCKING EVIL, MAN!!!! CALIPHATE!!! JIHAD!!!!!!

The two US marines that died would disagree.

Name them.
Pardon me. An Army Ranger, three SEALs and three Marines went to help. Two of the SEALs were killed. Gotta love libs and their selective semantics. The Libyan government stated they were Marines...my bad.

You do know the survivors wrote a book about it...yes?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back