Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014

Inhumane. That's 330,000 babies with souls, were sent to hell since they never had the opportunity to hear of Christ's love & salvation!
The "mothers" should have an adult abortion done to them!
i don't believe that for one nano second...the child hadn't been born yet, so they could not have inherited adam and eve's sin, and even if they had taken their first breath then died, God would NOT send them to hell, period!
Of course you don't believe it, you can't afford to believe it. If you did, you would have to deal with your conscience, and we all know how liberals will do anything to avoid that.

300,000 abortions....? How many cows are killed to make hamburgers or London broils, steaks, and pigs to make those delicious and tasty Christmas hams and bacon each week? Culling the herd hunting down animals is great. Culling the HUMAN herd isn't so great. Bullisht. Humans are just so much meat. I am a vegetarian . Meat is Murder, so damn, isn't this ironic? Abortion.. Maybe it is wrong, but can't beat the irony. Want some famous Dave's Devils spit on that rack of ribs on the poor pig that was murdered for your satisfaction?

Last edited:
Inhumane. That's 330,000 babies with souls, were sent to hell since they never had the opportunity to hear of Christ's love & salvation!
i don't believe that for one nano second...the child hadn't been born yet, so they could not have inherited adam and eve's sin, and even if they had taken their first breath then died, God would NOT send them to hell, period!
Of course you don't believe it, you can't afford to believe it. If you did, you would have to deal with your conscience, and we all know how liberals will do anything to avoid that.
I don't believe it because I don't believe it is Biblical and I don't believe that God would ever do such a thing as sending an innocent pre-birthed child to be, to Hell....and there is nothing that could convince me of otherwise.

I don't believe it because I don't believe it is Biblical and I don't believe that God would ever do such a thing as sending a pre-birthed child to be, to Hell....and there is nothing that could convince me of otherwise.
I'm not talking about the child going to hell. I'm talking about you thinking abortion is ok with God.

I don't believe it because I don't believe it is Biblical and I don't believe that God would ever do such a thing as sending a pre-birthed child to be, to Hell....and there is nothing that could convince me of otherwise.
I'm not talking about the child going to hell. I'm talking about you thinking abortion is ok with God.
Where in the world did I say that...? Sheesh... you are a real butt.

I'll bet the liberals are proud to have butchered all those babies in the name of "choice".
Abortions the result of conservative opposition to finding a way to end the practice that comports with the Constitution and the privacy rights of women.

Abortion is NOT in the Constitution, it was made law by 9 assholes in black robes!

So, does that mean you are against abortion?

I am against abortion. I am not against the woman's right to privacy.

I think people commit sins all the time, and I think God uses those failures that come with His gift of free will, to work with His children, and to bring them to Him...whether it be in sorrow, or in regret....He uses these situations of falling short of His glory, to change them...some times quicker than other times, and remorse or regret sets in sooner, sometimes a little later, and perhaps, some times not at all....

I think people commit sins all the time, and I think God uses those failures that come with His gift of free will, to work with His children, and to bring them to Him...whether it be in sorrow, or in regret....He uses these situations of falling short of His glory, to change them...some times quicker than other times, and remorse or regret sets in sooner, sometimes a little later, and perhaps, some times not at all....
Which is more important, in God's eyes, the life of the child or the woman's right to kill the child?

The number could be greatly reduced but the same people who whine about abortion whine about free birth control and even sex education in our schools. All the methods that actually lower the number of abortions are rejected by the anti choice folks. They believe in telling people to just not have sex. A method that has never worked.

not true- don't have sex outside of marriage.
Wow, you think married woman don't get abortions.

they get a hell of a lot LESS of them, and are more wise and financially secure than the unwed 99% of the time.

Which is more important, in God's eyes, the life of the child or the woman's right to kill the child?
Without a doubt, I'm certain God would prefer that each and every baby is born.

I'm certain God would prefer a lot of things to be different...women only 'knowing' one man (her husband) and men only 'knowing' one women, (his wife) in their entire lives would be one of them...

300,000 abortions....? How many cows are killed to make hamburgers or London broils, steaks, and pigs to make those delicious and tasty Christmas hams and bacon each week? Culling the herd hunting down animals is great. Culling the HUMAN herd isn't so great. Bullisht. Humans are just so much meat. I am a vegetarian . Meat is Murder, so damn, isn't this ironic? Abortion.. Maybe it is wrong, but can't beat the irony. Want some famous Dave's Devils spit on that rack of ribs on the poor pig that was murdered for your satisfaction?
We kill animals for food (survival). We kill babies for convenience. See the difference?

Bad thing...planned parenthood is proud of that stat and want to increase it.

I'm certain God would prefer a lot of things to be different...women only 'knowing' one man (her husband) and men only 'knowing' one women, (his wife) in their entire lives would be one of them...
I think you're avoiding my question, which goes back to my point about dealing with your conscience. So how about a straight answer? Do you side with God or do you side with the woman who seeks an abortion? And I'm glad you consider them "babies", even before they are born.

I think you're avoiding my question, which goes back to my point about dealing with your conscience. So how about a straight answer? Do you side with God or do you side with the woman who seeks an abortion? And I'm glad you consider them "babies", even before they are born.
I side with God.

I can not control someone elses choice or conscience... we all have free will, and God works with that... If a friend confides in me, I can try to convince them to not abort, but ultimately, it is their choice and/or sin to make...God will know how to handle that and work with that decision she makes....Moses murdered a man...God still forgave him and brought him to Heaven when He passed onward, but while on Earth, he never let Moses reach the Promised Land...40 years of searching...that was Moses' punishment or a way of God working with him to strengthen his Faith, I suppose...

I side with God.

I can not control someone elses choice or conscience... we all have free will, and God works with that... If a friend confides in me, I can try to convince them to not abort, but ultimately, it is their choice and/or sin to make...God will know how to handle that and work with that decision she makes....Moses murdered a man...God still forgave him and brought him to Heaven when He passed onward, but while on Earth, he never let Moses reach the Promised Land...40 years of searching...that was Moses' punishment or a way of God working with him to strengthen his Faith, I suppose...
But correct me if I'm wrong. You would still support a woman being given the right to kill the baby, right?

I see your point....we use the same argument when we permit adults to randomly kill occasional pedestrians as long as it doesn't impede traffic unreasonably.....we can't control some one else's choices........

I see your point....we use the same argument when we permit adults to randomly kill occasional pedestrians as long as it doesn't impede traffic unreasonably.....we can't control some one else's choices........
ye, of little Faith...
I don't limit what God can do to change a person who has sinned.

The number could be greatly reduced but the same people who whine about abortion whine about free birth control and even sex education in our schools. All the methods that actually lower the number of abortions are rejected by the anti choice folks. They believe in telling people to just not have sex. A method that has never worked.

not true- don't have sex outside of marriage.
Wow, you think married woman don't get abortions.

they get a hell of a lot LESS of them, and are more wise and financially secure than the unwed 99% of the time.
latest statistic is that 2/3rds of abortions are women who are married or in a solid relationship with 1 man and already have children.

Forum List

Back