Urgent call for Time Machine . . . Theybies, Planet Fitness and Loosing Our Collective Minds

Theybies and Co-ed Locker Rooms?

• Buy me ticket on a Time Machine . . . I miss first run episodes of Airwolf

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Sign me up for voluntary Lobotomy . . . I've seen too much

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Come with me now . . . down the rabbit hole, over the rainbow, to the moon with reality

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
If it's got a penis it's a boy. If It's got a vulva it's a girl.

If it has neither, or both, it's a medical aberration.

It really is that simple.

'Boy or girl?' Parents raising ‘theybies’ let kids decide

Quoted Snippet:

"Is Zyler a boy or a girl? How about Kadyn? That’s a question their parents, Nate and Julia Sharpe, say only the twins can decide. The Cambridge, Mass., couple represent a small group of parents raising “theybies” — children being brought up without gender designation from birth. A Facebook community for these parents currently claims about 220 members across the U.S.

“A theyby is, I think, different things to different people,” Nate Sharpe told NBC News. “For us, it means raising our kids with gender-neutral pronouns — so, ‘they,’ ‘them,’ ‘their,’ rather than assigning ‘he,’ ‘she,’ ‘him,’ ‘her’ from birth based on their anatomy.”

Planet Fitness bans woman for objecting to sharing locker room with ‘transgender’ man

Quoted Snippet:

“This is not the only incident with Mr. Rice known to Planet Fitness,” according to a letter sent by Liberty Counsel to the CEO of Planet Fitness. “Another woman reported that he exposed his naked body to her in the women's locker room at this location. In another instance, he was involved in an argument with another woman over use of the tanning room. Misogynist, anti-woman harassment should have no place in Planet Fitness locations, and violates Florida law.”

And . . . "

"Mrs. H. is the survivor of an attempted rape, and as such, is keenly aware of and sensitive to men in places where they do not have a legitimate purpose, and where she and other women are in a position of vulnerability. On May 29, 2018, staff at the Leesburg location revoked Mrs. H.’s membership after she was intimidated and alarmed by Mr. Rice in the women’s locker room at this location, and complained about him."

OP Commentary:

As we close with midterm elections a second and third look are overdue the American people at core identity politicking of the radicalized Left in all its anti-human, anti-reality incarnations among the ground level lives of average voters. What happened to live and live as a precursor and prerequisite to and for the melting pot of American cultural diversity and individual freedom? At the height of its delusional application of "makes sense" the Demo-quack party, courted now for decades by the American cultural revolution not so much against its will, would, in its best effort to make all its voters equal, remove the rights of some in order to ensure universal freedom for all.

Does that make one salt lick of sense to any fellow American?

The two above examples illustrate the removal of freedoms and rights of two fundamental for our future social groups: women and young children--in the name of providing comfort to two others: hyper politically correct parents, and so-called transgender biological opposites; all at the altar of some feminist postmodern deity formerly hiding in shadows of decency and biological reality, and now, without too much warning, waiting for some of our loved ones in the gym locker room. Waiting there for some of us who just want to work out middle of the night to avoid lines at the stations and jam out to some Alice in Chains. -- "Hey, turn me upside down, oh"

Included with this thread is a poll to take the pulse of fellow American support or refusal to/ for normalization of the Theybies and locker room incursions invading our brilliant modern age. Vote honestly, please, and then drop a line or two in the commentary commissary. Thanks.

Like all lefties, that liberal bitch is shit house rat crazy.....

They can never be in power again, they are all insane...

Anyone calling their kid a theybie shouldn't be a parent.

Fckn morons
Well, there is precedent....take the children and lock them in cages. It's the new trump way.

The weaponized border child ferry sailed in the opposite direction. Wrong thread.
Nope, the correct thread. This is the plan for the trumpanzees...locking children behind bars.....they are looking forward to doing that to the children of those they disagree with.
Those pics were the Obaboon's doing.

Quoted Snippet:

"Is Zyler a boy or a girl? How about Kadyn? That’s a question their parents, Nate and Julia Sharpe, say only the twins can decide. The Cambridge, Mass., couple represent a small group of parents raising “theybies” — children being brought up without gender designation from birth. A Facebook community for these parents currently claims about 220 members across the U.S.

“A theyby is, I think, different things to different people,” Nate Sharpe told NBC News. “For us, it means raising our kids with gender-neutral pronouns — so, ‘they,’ ‘them,’ ‘their,’ rather than assigning ‘he,’ ‘she,’ ‘him,’ ‘her’ from birth based on their anatomy.”

Planet Fitness bans woman for objecting to sharing locker room with ‘transgender’ man

Quoted Snippet:

“This is not the only incident with Mr. Rice known to Planet Fitness,” according to a letter sent by Liberty Counsel to the CEO of Planet Fitness. “Another woman reported that he exposed his naked body to her in the women's locker room at this location. In another instance, he was involved in an argument with another woman over use of the tanning room. Misogynist, anti-woman harassment should have no place in Planet Fitness locations, and violates Florida law.”

And . . . "

"Mrs. H. is the survivor of an attempted rape, and as such, is keenly aware of and sensitive to men in places where they do not have a legitimate purpose, and where she and other women are in a position of vulnerability. On May 29, 2018, staff at the Leesburg location revoked Mrs. H.’s membership after she was intimidated and alarmed by Mr. Rice in the women’s locker room at this location, and complained about him."

OP Commentary:

As we close with midterm elections a second and third look are overdue the American people at core identity politicking of the radicalized Left in all its anti-human, anti-reality incarnations among the ground level lives of average voters. What happened to live and live as a precursor and prerequisite to and for the melting pot of American cultural diversity and individual freedom? At the height of its delusional application of "makes sense" the Demo-quack party, courted now for decades by the American cultural revolution not so much against its will, would, in its best effort to make all its voters equal, remove the rights of some in order to ensure universal freedom for all.

The two above examples illustrate the removal of freedoms and rights of two fundamental for our future social groups: women and young children--in the name of providing comfort to two others: hyper politically correct parents, and so-called transgender biological opposites; all at the altar of some feminist postmodern deity formerly hiding in shadows of decency and biological reality, and now, without too much warning, waiting for some of our loved ones in the gym locker room. Waiting there for some of us who just want to work out middle of the night to avoid lines at the stations and jam out to some Alice in Chains. -- "Hey, turn me upside down, oh"

Included with this thread is a poll to take the pulse of fellow American support or refusal to/ for normalization of the Theybies and locker room incursions invading our brilliant modern age. Vote honestly, please, and then drop a line or two in the commentary commissary. Thanks.

Hope you didn't miss a previous episode of "The Liberal Sherpa" where the airhead explains to Tucker why parents need to get the baby's permission before changing a diaper. At FIRST -- I thought this was an act. And I laughed. I found out these are real news items. NOW -- I just gently sob when this chick comes on. And YES -- I just called her a chick.

Quoted Snippet:

Quoted Snippet:

And . . . "

OP Commentary:

Hope you didn't miss a previous episode of "The Liberal Sherpa" where the airhead explains to Tucker why parents need to get the baby's permission before changing a diaper. At FIRST -- I thought this was an act. And I laughed. I found out these are real news items. NOW -- I just gently sob when this chick comes on. And YES -- I just called her a chick.

I did see that episode. Crazy, and difficult to take as something other than a performance for entertainment value.

Part of the Regressives' campaign to dilute and ultimately eliminate masculinity.

"We're all the same".
irobot_featured.jpg

Quoted Snippet:

Quoted Snippet:

And . . . "

OP Commentary:

These parents can tragically micro-manage their own children, the school admin, and the school teachers.

They cannot, however, micro-manage other people's children. And as soon as they encounter other people's children outside of their little bubble--and this WILL happen--those children will ask, just like this, "Are you a boy or a girl" if they can't tell. And one forthright little child will tell these twins, "You have to be one or the other..." and then proceed to break it down.

I hope and pray and someday we will look back and this and just shake our heads. I think we will.

Quoted Snippet:

Quoted Snippet:

And . . . "

OP Commentary:

These parents can tragically micro-manage their own children, the school admin, and the school teachers.

They cannot, however, micro-manage other people's children. And as soon as they encounter other people's children outside of their little bubble--and this WILL happen--those children will ask, just like this, "Are you a boy or a girl" if they can't tell. And one forthright little child will tell these twins, "You have to be one or the other..." and then proceed to break it down.

I hope and pray and someday we will look back and this and just shake our heads. I think we will.

I agree. The cultural wheel seems to be turning back around toward reestablishment of the traditional--if not the completely rational and sane. Somehow the more moderate among us-- on both sides of the aisle--allowed the emergence of a hybrid hard and social science movement once confined only to the deepest liberal enclave campus labs to take aim at turning our children away from the very meaning and embodiment of being human at the behest of a purely clinically indifferent ideology. Time to put the jack back in the box so to speak.

Part of the Regressives' campaign to dilute and ultimately eliminate masculinity.

"We're all the same".

Huh, I never thought of it that way. I wonder if you are right.

Generally I assume it's part of the Left's totalitarian training of all of us, a la 1984: you force the population to pretend to believe or cooperate with ever more nonsensical untrue things, and that trains them to obey everything the masters say. The French Left started this during their revolution --- changed all the months of the calendar, changed when the year started and zeroed time to the start at the beginning of the Revolution, forbade all belief in God and shut the churches and vandalized the cathedrals -- the communists did a lot of that in Russia after 1917, too. Women were to be held in common, no religion, churches shut, etc.

The idea is to force total (totalitarian) obedience, and this is trained and constantly tested by ever more weird forced beliefs. The key is whether it's being supported by the Democratic Party, as it all was during the proto-totalitarian Obama reign. If psychosis and craziness is NOT supported by the Left powers, then it's just a small commune in Massachusetts, New England being given to that sort of thing, and that's fairly harmless, except for the individuals caught up and harmed in it, usually children.

I used to study the history of these New England communes. It's always, always about children and sex. This is just another one.

"We're all the same".

Generally I assume it's part of the Left's totalitarian training of all of us, a la 1984: you force the population to pretend to believe or cooperate with ever more nonsensical untrue things, and that trains them to obey everything the masters say. The French Left started this during their revolution --- changed all the months of the calendar, changed when the year started and zeroed time to the start at the beginning of the Revolution, forbade all belief in God and shut the churches and vandalized the cathedrals -- the communists did a lot of that in Russia after 1917, too. Women were to be held in common, no religion, churches shut, etc.

The idea is to force total (totalitarian) obedience, and this is trained and constantly tested by ever more weird forced beliefs. The key is whether it's being supported by the Democratic Party, as it all was during the proto-totalitarian Obama reign. If psychosis and craziness is NOT supported by the Left powers, then it's just a small commune in Massachusetts, New England being given to that sort of thing, and that's fairly harmless, except for the individuals caught up and harmed in it, usually children.

I used to study the history of these New England communes. It's always, always about children and sex. This is just another one.
Yeah, it could be some combination therein. I just see a connection between the bizarro "Toxic Masculinity" and this desperate drive to dilute gender.

Nope, the correct thread. This is the plan for the trumpanzees...locking children behind bars.....they are looking forward to doing that to the children of those they disagree with.

Attempted thread derailment? Isn't that beneath you?

It is always a mistake to assume that anything is beneath bodecea. Any time you think that you've seen the very lowest that his type will go, one of them will go even lower than that.

Quoted Snippet:

Quoted Snippet:

And . . . "

OP Commentary:

Love when Tucker Carlson does that “stupid look” thing

It looked goofier when he wore a bow tie

"We're all the same".

Well expressed, and I agree. However, I view the American Left's embrace of contemporary amoral madness as its six plus decade ride on the American--and global--cultural revolution which has at last (with much hope) reached it's final bridge out on the frontier of human indecency. Understanding the Left's ride on the cultural revolution train is an easy one (as stated) (at the risk of oversimplification).

The key to understanding the psychology lies, I believe, in the cult of identity politics, Marxist hybridized class warfare, and postmodern intelligentsia. Down along its ride on the cultural revolution tracks, the American Left has picked up and exploited many minority ethnic and gender and sexual minority groups; exploited for political currency when necessary or relevant, discarded and shelved when less so.

And now here we stand once again, at the height of cultural revolutionary madness, with the American Left exploiting movements such as those detailed in my thread title, as vanguard for a real revolution to potentially replace 242 years of American constitutional republic with a Marxist hybrid of socio-communism. In fact, the younger and even more recently middle aged Democrat punditry seems to be crying out for a Lenin-in-exile to return and save them from Donald Trump.

If it's got a penis it's a boy. If It's got a vulva it's a girl.

How bizarre it is that there are grown-ups who don't understand or believe this.

Yeah...……….the danger is that the Obama administration was indeed using the idea that people can change their sex as totalitarian training. You have to pretend to believe something so absurd and impossible that this proves you are an obedient subject.

I see now that it's crucial -- our patriotic duty, really -- to refuse to cooperate. I'm going to use pronouns that are consonant with whatever sex the person under discussion was born with. No "she" because that's how he is "identifying." I guess we could use the new name: Chelsea or Caitlyn, since that's a legal name change by courts. If it's born a male, it's a man forever in my view, and the same with females. I will not cooperate with the pronoun compulsion, and that's that. I'm not going to be trained into totalitarian obedience. Let's don't cooperate with madness and compulsion by the Left.

Shows how stupid Carlson is, 1 in 2000 infants are born intersex. Being the only girl among boys, I probably thought I was a boy at the age of 4 and I also was a tomboy. I know men who are more emotional than I am.

Tucker has not read the bible and the words of Jesus, some men are born eunuchs, that was not in the ancient writing without a reason.

Tucker says to go back 10,000 years, at least he isn't a young earth creationist.

Thank you for your response.

Tomboys are definitely a natural and normal phase of development. Some girls with older brothers want to be like them in catching snakes and frogs and playing in the creek. Nothing wrong with that. Doesn't mean, however, that there's no difference between boys and girls, as championed by some these days. What about limiting the freedoms and rights of the majority to accommodate the few who are born different?

How is that lady in video infringing on your rights or freedoms?

The rights of children, very obviously--to be children free of the radicalized political influence of their parents and their parents' political party identity politics.

The rights of children to just be children, dammit!

I still remember my friend's little girl, running around the yard topless in a diaper, me teaching her to climb trees and she was doing it, having the time of her life.

My friend is a great mother. She was a bit of a Tomboy, too.

Shows how stupid Carlson is, 1 in 2000 infants are born intersex. Being the only girl among boys, I probably thought I was a boy at the age of 4 and I also was a tomboy. I know men who are more emotional than I am.

Tucker has not read the bible and the words of Jesus, some men are born eunuchs, that was not in the ancient writing without a reason.

Tucker says to go back 10,000 years, at least he isn't a young earth creationist.

Thank you for your response.

Tomboys are definitely a natural and normal phase of development. Some girls with older brothers want to be like them in catching snakes and frogs and playing in the creek. Nothing wrong with that. Doesn't mean, however, that there's no difference between boys and girls, as championed by some these days. What about limiting the freedoms and rights of the majority to accommodate the few who are born different?

How is that lady in video infringing on your rights or freedoms?

The rights of children, very obviously--to be children free of the radicalized political influence of their parents and their parents' political party identity politics.

The rights of children to just be children, dammit!

I still remember my friend's little girl, running around the yard topless in a diaper, me teaching her to climb trees and she was doing it, having the time of her life.

My friend is a great mother. She was a bit of a Tomboy, too.

Hell yeah. A cause worth raising the sword to defend. Let's hope we don't have to and America will sort its self out like it always has.

Forum List

Back