Court Rules woman did not suffer emotional distress from planet fitness allowance of man in women's

Cool,,,,

Your hatred of transgender people is noted but you're wrong. There's nothing illegal about men wishing to be the opposite gender and that is just the way it is.

Fuck off idiot, you want raped women other wise you wouldn't be saying it's COOL asshole.
You want RAPED little KIDS you support that
You want young girls being filmed you support that..............

Are you into kids too.

14947868_329251107440072_250475798457674454_n.jpg

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

What bullshit! Cameras are not allowed in women's lockers rooms, nor are cellphones. It's also pretty difficult to attack or rape someone in a locker room because the place is full of women who would beat the crap out of anyone who was attacking another woman there.

You people think the law and constitution is there to protect you , as it's being stripped away for everything and everyone but those who are actually fkn normal. ........... You mmm addicts have so much to learn and don't even know what you don't know. Not just you dragon all the sheep who think everything in general is just oh so senseless to get upset about.............when with each failure to realize what's really going on , it's going to hit someone you know or love.

View attachment 133979

The US state where it's legal to film up a woman's skirt

This is how much gets past you sheep :

upload_2017-6-18_7-43-57.png

Court Ruling Makes Taking Pictures Up Women's Skirts Legal in Texas | VICE News

More catering to feelings driven nonsense
Guy "identifies" as a woman so he is one. The great "I" trumping all reality and any societal concerns .
I am identifying as 250 pounds of gold today. Give me a million dollars for me

More catering to feelings driven nonsense
Guy "identifies" as a woman so he is one. The great "I" trumping all reality and any societal concerns .
I am identifying as 250 pounds of gold today. Give me a million dollars for me

That's about the size of it too isn't it. like it keeps being said this is opening up a can of works for lawsuits most can't even think of yet. Until we run into it and it's all coming.

When someone wants to identify as a computer and says I want to marry my computer then what, when that computer breaks does that mean the lover just died LOL... what if they buy another one and still have the one they married, is the new computer going to be the wife, or the child.

Someone has already wanted to marry their computer and no i'm not kidding.

Forum List

Back