Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas

You know.....I'm starting to wonder if the whole world hasn't gone a little crazy.......

Yesterday, there was an airplane similar to the one today that crashed 1/2 mile from my house here in Amarillo. Seems the plane had some problems and crashed into a building just down the street next to the grocery store I shop at. It happened at around 9:30 am.

Then.........around eleven, someone crashed an airplane in California. The crash (which killed 3 passengers), not only took out a building, but it also took out the power AND the water system for the town.

Today? Some ass hat decided to crash his airplane into a building in downtown Austin, hoping to get at the IRS office. There are also reports that the aircraft made a bigger explosion than the normal 40 gallons (fuel capacity of the aircraft), and there are suspicions which are being confirmed that there was more than just fuel in there.

He also burned his house down prior to getting in the plane. His wife and child made it out of the house, just before it went up. That shows motive and intent, as well as his manifesto, and from what his manifesto says, I'm guessing he's a FAUX tea party whack job.

According to witnesses that saw it, he did a dive, barely cleared an apartment building, rose up, and then dove in fast and steep (according to one who is a pilot), and doing much faster than it's cruising speed of 115.

1 person is in the hospital with serious injuries, and one is in the hospital with minor injuries. One person is still unaccounted for.

What I'd like to know, is can they locate his computer and search the hard drive?

According to preliminary reports, he does own a plane, but apparently, the one that he crashed was stolen.

They're trying to sort it out still.

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Look at the photos from above the crash site.... No plane debris!!!!! It was a missile... where are the debris!!!!!????????

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you anything that all the Jews went home for the day!!!

I have a cousin that knows someones father-in-law that heard from a friend that they saw Bush leaving the site just before the plane hit.

Last edited:
terral and clownlite will be posting the videos and first media reports soon, as soon as they are on youtube, as evidence of a conspiracy by boooooosh.

after all, it's in texas, so boooooosh must have something to do with it, with help from the joooooooos!

The news is reporting that the guy did it intentionally and have confirmed his ID, as well as that he torched his house because he was pissed off about taxes.

so far sounds like a Libertarian.

Teabagger.

Thank you Janeane Garofalo

This guy was a moron

Some friends introduced me to a group of people who were having ‘tax code’ readings and discussions. In particular, zeroed in on a section relating to the wonderful “exemptions” that make institutions like the vulgar, corrupt Catholic Church so incredibly wealthy. We carefully studied the law (with the help of some of the “best”, high-paid, experienced tax lawyers in the business), and then began to do exactly what the “big boys” were doing (except that we weren’t steeling from our congregation or lying to the government about our massive profits in the name of God). We took a great deal of care to make it all visible, following all of the rules, exactly the way the law said it was to be done.

The intent of this exercise and our efforts was to bring about a much-needed re-evaluation of the laws that allow the monsters of organized religion to make such a mockery of people who earn an honest living. However, this is where I learned that there are two “interpretations” for every law; one for the very rich, and one for the rest of us… Oh, and the monsters are the very ones making and enforcing the laws; the inquisition is still alive and well today in this country.

That little lesson in patriotism cost me $40,000+, 10 years of my life, and set my retirement plans back to 0.

Tried to set himself up as a Church and got caught

The Manifesto Of Austin Texas Crash Pilot Joseph Andrew Stack

You know.........if a suicide bomber puts on a vest, and it takes them out before they step out their door, then I'm all for suicide bombers.

That way, we wouldn't have to spend the cash on ammo.

Then again, maybe they are the sane ones and we are the crazy people...
:confused: Are you saying a suicide bomber is sane?

i believe you heard him right, ravi.

such retards. :cuckoo:

now i wonder what he'd say if the person was wearing a hajib.
I don't know, but I've got to say...some of the people on this message board make me wonder. This is not the first poster that approved of or called for violence.

Which is why I started that thread once upon a time...what do you do with that suspicion? If someone reported this idiot Stack into the authorities chances are he'd be in prison.

You know.....I'm starting to wonder if the whole world hasn't gone a little crazy.......

Im saying that presuming that people are insane because they do things that would never cross our minds and that we are sane is not necessarily true. I see no reason to conclude he is insane. I see no reason to conclude that we are sane.

You've noticed too?

This weeks been kind of crazy with all the church burnings and the church shooting in California.

There's been alot of suicides on the local news this week too. Sign of the times, I guess. Might just be the recession.

Im saying that presuming that people are insane because they do things that would never cross our minds and that we are sane is not necessarily true. I see no reason to conclude he is insane. I see no reason to conclude that we are sane.

My mother once told me a sure way to determine whether or not your insane.

If your in a room full of people and you think your the only sane one, your probably insane.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back