Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas

Im saying that presuming that people are insane because they do things that would never cross our minds and that we are sane is not necessarily true. I see no reason to conclude he is insane. I see no reason to conclude that we are sane.

Quit trying to be all deep and philosophical. Sanity is defined by what the majority thinks is sane. You are welcome look like a fucking moron by trying to redefine the word in your own way, but i reserve the right to make fun of you when you do.

Just shut up retard.

Sanity is defined by the majority? Since when?

I see no reason to conclude you are more sane than this man simply because he tried to kill himself. The evidence just isnt there.

Your definition was dumb enough the first time you posted it, now you repeat the same mistake again? You must be fucking retarded.

Im saying that presuming that people are insane because they do things that would never cross our minds and that we are sane is not necessarily true. I see no reason to conclude he is insane. I see no reason to conclude that we are sane.
Okay, you think that someone that lights a house on fire that contains a twelve year old girl and a woman and then flies a plane into a government building might be sane and the rest of us might be insane.

:eusa_eh:

I dont like excusing evil by calling it insane. I dont think this guy was insane. I think he was hopeless and decided that the only way he could do anything was to do all these things.

And I sure as heck have never concluded that you might be sane.:)
Are you excusing his actions? Because that is what it sounds like. In fact, it sounds like you believe he might be sane while the rest of us are insane. That's what you said.

Calling evil people insane excuses nothing.

Are you excusing his actions? Because that is what it sounds like. In fact, it sounds like you believe he might be sane while the rest of us are insane. That's what you said.

Calling evil people insane excuses nothing.

No. Im not excusing his actions. You are. Insanity is an excuse. An insane person has no power to choose what they do. They don't know right from wrong.

This man knew what he was doing. He explained his reasoning for it and planned it out. That's not insanity. He knew he was being controversial. He knew people other than himself could die. He was delibrate.

If insanity wasnt an excuse to remove culpability for evil acts, people wouldnt be able to use the "Not guilty by reasons of insanity" defense.

I know people dont like admitting it. But some people just do evil things. It's not insane. They willfully choose it. People arent all good or even generally good.

he cited in an MS word doc he was fed up with osama and his bail outs. citing GM as having more benefits than most Americans, claiming they and Chryler should have been allowed to go under. if their as good as they say they'll float. if not to bad. and he cited the dogs at the IRS which drove him into bankruptcy.
this attack was aimed at the IRS

Forum List

Back