Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas

terral and clownlite will be posting the videos and first media reports soon, as soon as they are on youtube, as evidence of a conspiracy by boooooosh.

after all, it's in texas, so boooooosh must have something to do with it, with help from the joooooooos!

The news is reporting that the guy did it intentionally and have confirmed his ID, as well as that he torched his house because he was pissed off about taxes.

so far sounds like a Libertarian.

Teabagger.

terral and clownlite will be posting the videos and first media reports soon, as soon as they are on youtube, as evidence of a conspiracy by boooooosh.

after all, it's in texas, so boooooosh must have something to do with it, with help from the joooooooos!

The news is reporting that the guy did it intentionally and have confirmed his ID, as well as that he torched his house because he was pissed off about taxes.

Teabagger.

Liberal

Teabagger.

does that mean we have two players willing to guess and play the rep game?

Nah, Libertarian's have too much respect for property and money to torch the house and the plane....

From what I'm hearing the guys name was Joseph Stack and he wrote a "manifesto" on small government and taxes and all that good stuff before he flew the plane and he had a domestic dispute leading him to burn his house down before he took flight. Investigators have been on the news saying that it looks like from the video that the plane was flown into the building deliberately.

Doesn't look at all to be an accident, but certainly not an attack from Al Qaeda.

My prayers go out to the families of those affected.

From what I'm hearing the guys name was Joseph Stack and he wrote a "manifesto" on small government and taxes and all that good stuff before he flew the plane and he had a domestic dispute leading him to burn his house down before he took flight. Investigators have been on the news saying that it looks like from the video that the plane was flown into the building deliberately.

Doesn't look at all to be an accident, but certainly not an attack from Al Qaeda.

My prayers go out to the families of those affected.

so a little t instead of a big T

Forum List

Back