Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas

You know.....I'm starting to wonder if the whole world hasn't gone a little crazy.......

You've noticed too?

This weeks been kind of crazy with all the church burnings and the church shooting in California.

There's been alot of suicides on the local news this week too. Sign of the times, I guess. Might just be the recession.

No, there's always more suicides in the winter caused by the lack of light (or something like that).

And.......let's not forget that other little incident this morning in Salt Lake City Utah........

Seems that someone left a bomb threat in the galley of a commercial jet that had 130 people onboard.

Then again, maybe they are the sane ones and we are the crazy people...
:confused: Are you saying a suicide bomber is sane?

Im saying that presuming that people are insane because they do things that would never cross our minds and that we are sane is not necessarily true. I see no reason to conclude he is insane. I see no reason to conclude that we are sane.
Okay, you think that someone that lights a house on fire that contains a twelve year old girl and a woman and then flies a plane into a government building might be sane and the rest of us might be insane.

:eusa_eh:

You just know that all the hosts at MSDNC are salivating at the prospect of tying the guy who flew a plane into a Federal Building in Texas to Conservatives or the Tea Party Movement. (Just the way the left lied about ... and have not retracted ... the story of the census worker in Kentucky whom they alleged was murdered by anti-government conservatives.)

The Dumbasses at Kos are already calling this "teabagger terrorism." However, that contention is not supported by the Manifesto that Joseph Andrew Stack, the kamikaze pilot, left behind. If the manifesto is legit, than a few selected out-takes should dispel the notion that this guy was any kind of Tea Partier.

...the joke we call the American medical system, including the drug and insurance companies, are murdering tens of thousands of people a year and stealing from the corpses and victims they cripple...
The recent presidential puppet GW Bush and his cronies in their eight years certainly reinforced for all of us that this criticism rings equally true for all of the government. Nothing changes unless there is a body count.
The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

His manifesto is rambling and disjointed. Someone from the left could just as easily cherry-pick passages to claim he was no left-winger. (And they will) But any fair analysis would conclude Joseph Andrew Stack hated the government, the banks, big business, the Catholic church, life, and himself. He was an anarchist and a nutjob. Despite what Keith, Chrissy, Ed, and Kyle will claim tonight... he was not a conservative.

So far, it appears he only managed to kill himself. Prayers of gratitude should be said for the lives that were spared. You might also pray that his family will be comforted.

Then again, maybe they are the sane ones and we are the crazy people...

Im saying that presuming that people are insane because they do things that would never cross our minds and that we are sane is not necessarily true. I see no reason to conclude he is insane. I see no reason to conclude that we are sane.

Quit trying to be all deep and philosophical. Sanity is defined by what the majority thinks is sane. You are welcome look like a fucking moron by trying to redefine the word in your own way, but i reserve the right to make fun of you when you do.

Just shut up retard.

(Just the way the left lied about ... and have not retracted ... the story of the census worker in Kentucky whom they alleged was murdered by anti-government conservatives.)

Umm I think I posted the rest of the story on that a while back.

Notice the divorce and his wife and child made it out of his house he burned down..

See, this is why you never hear anything like being perpetrated by a southerner. We would have just gotten drunk, scratched the dog's belly & written a wrenching country song that would go on to make millions off record sales. :eusa_whistle:

Okay, you think that someone that lights a house on fire that contains a twelve year old girl and a woman and then flies a plane into a government building might be sane and the rest of us might be insane.

:eusa_eh:

I dont like excusing evil by calling it insane. I dont think this guy was insane. I think he was hopeless and decided that the only way he could do anything was to do all these things.

And I sure as heck have never concluded that you might be sane.:)

Notice the divorce and his wife and child made it out of his house he burned down..

See, this is why you never hear anything like being perpetrated by a southerner. We would have just gotten drunk, scratched the dog's belly & written a wrenching country song that would go on to make millions off record sales. :eusa_whistle:

Naah the southerners just shoot em.

You just know that all the hosts at MSDNC are salivating at the prospect of tying the guy who flew a plane into a Federal Building in Texas to Conservatives or the Tea Party Movement. (Just the way the left lied about ... and have not retracted ... the story of the census worker in Kentucky whom they alleged was murdered by anti-government conservatives.)

The Dumbasses at Kos are already calling this "teabagger terrorism." However, that contention is not supported by the Manifesto that Joseph Andrew Stack, the kamikaze pilot, left behind. If the manifesto is legit, than a few selected out-takes should dispel the notion that this guy was any kind of Tea Partier.

...the joke we call the American medical system, including the drug and insurance companies, are murdering tens of thousands of people a year and stealing from the corpses and victims they cripple...
The recent presidential puppet GW Bush and his cronies in their eight years certainly reinforced for all of us that this criticism rings equally true for all of the government. Nothing changes unless there is a body count.
The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

His manifesto is rambling and disjointed. Someone from the left could just as easily cherry-pick passages to claim he was no left-winger. (And they will) But any fair analysis would conclude Joseph Andrew Stack hated the government, the banks, big business, the Catholic church, life, and himself. He was an anarchist and a nutjob. Despite what Keith, Chrissy, Ed, and Kyle will claim tonight... he was not a conservative.

So far, it appears he only managed to kill himself. Prayers of gratitude should be said for the lives that were spared. You might also pray that his family will be comforted.
You left out his upset at GM's bailout, among other things, but thank you for your dishonesty.

The wife and kid BARELY made it out. Luckily, there was a neighbor who saved them.

Man.......this has to suck for his old lady.

You know what ive been thinking about, if he burned his house down, crazy or not, the insurance company isnt going to cover the loss. So not only were they having financial troubles to begin with, he also made sure his wife and child were homeless before he took his own life. They are fucked. What a dick.

Quit trying to be all deep and philosophical. Sanity is defined by what the majority thinks is sane. You are welcome look like a fucking moron by trying to redefine the word in your own way, but i reserve the right to make fun of you when you do.

Just shut up retard.

Sanity is defined by the majority? Since when?

I see no reason to conclude you are more sane than this man simply because he tried to kill himself. The evidence just isnt there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back