places

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

next time...i will wear boots and go inside to take pics....from the footprints in the mud...there is a watchman or someone else there.

next time...i will wear boots and go inside to take pics....from the footprints in the mud...there is a watchman or someone else there.

better take care, could be homeless living there.

them boots are construction boots with really new tread...my fear....i get caught and they call the man...its already happened once...i wrote in concrete on a job...he was construction supervisor on...the concrete subs called him...it didnt go well...

but alas i wished they were in b/w...

da man likes a short leash....i like to run wild....

better take care, could be homeless living there.

them boots are construction boots with really new tread...my fear....i get caught and they call the man...its already happened once...i wrote in concrete on a job...he was construction supervisor on...the concrete subs called him...it didnt go well...

but alas i wished they were in b/w...

da man likes a short leash....i like to run wild....

interesting very interesting do you like looking over old things i did an addition on a church in glade springs va last year. it was more than i70 years old gen. groumpy jones was buried there look him up interesting story about him.

Guess all of those jobs went overseas, huh? Sad. Find any really good "treasures" in or around this place?

i havent got in yet....i need to wear boots...i have to climb a fence to enter the building...and once i get over the fence...i am pretty sure i can get inside...

Forum List

Back