"Pizzagate" Arrests Begin

Not such a kooky conspiracy theory after all.

Among the hundreds arrested, are said to be police officers, firefighters, and state officials.

The operation involved 23 different law enforcement agencies across the US and targetted sex trafficking and pedophile rings.

The huge bust also saw over 70 juveniles and adults rescued from being illegal bought and sold for sex.

Read more at: Pizzagate Arrests: FBI Arrest Hundreds In Child Sex Trafficking Sting
© Neon Nettle
here with a real source.

Cook County Sheriff Press - SUPER BOWL SEX TRAFFICKING STING NETS OVER 500 SEX BUYERS, 30 PIMPS

So every time a pedophile is arrested it is going to be blamed on Pizzagate? Really? Can't we just be happy that these sick perverts are being taken off the streets to not try and use it to inflate some crack pot theory?

I love this new magically bullet theory that the Ping Pong Comet Pizza shoot somehow shot a bullet that struck the hard drive in a server. That could be the greatest new "magical bullet" theory in the history of the United States... right up there with the Lee Harvey Oswald bullet.
Obviously, there is a massive investigation that we know nothing about. And I'm sure it's just a total coincidence that a shitload of those scooped up in this mess are, in one way or another, involved in government.

Just turn on CNN and go back to sleep.

No, people in authority positions get arrested all the time for shit like this, and it isn't all related to some fucking pizza joint in Washington DC.
No they don't. Jeffrey Epstein was the man who ran the pedophile ring on an island with the both Clinton's on his list of clients / customers having sex with underage children. The victims testified against him and he was guilty of child trafficking, rape, operating a major pedophile ring for the rich and famous and do you know what his sentence was? 12 months in jail. He's out now. Was justice served? Absolutely not. Did you know that Alec Baldwin was a name reported to have been found in Jeffrey Epstein's black book? That Alec Baldwin was a guest of Epstein's pedophile island? Why is this man not being investigated and what is he doing on SNL? Better yet why isn't he behind bars for having sex with minors if they have the evidence and victim's naming him as one of the people involved? Is this the kind of role model you liberals want your children looking up to? Be careful! They are watching who their parents talk about and admire!

The Clintons are still on the loose, the child trafficking sex ring that Hillary was involved in with Haiti her child trafficker pal was covered up (again), the Podesta emails which are a blueprint to the Pizza Gate pedophile ring are still not being properly investigated. The bottom line is you don't know what you are talking about and that filthy language you are using doesn't help your agenda either, Lewddog. You are making excuses for liberals who are the worst sort of criminals (pedophiles) because you are a liberal and have no conscience. You should be ashamed of yourself. We need to trace and find the location and identity of every single child that was photographed in those pizza gate emails and on James Alefantis's Instagram page and those commenting on the child photo's he posted need to be thoroughly investigated too.

There's plenty of evidence. It's time to use it and lock these people up in prison for life.

Goddamn it. Trump has said he partied with Epstein, was his friend for 15 years and that he KNEW he liked his women young. There are records that Trump flew on his plane at least once. Why didn't you mention him?

Don't you dare curse my God's name, you liberal God hater! Your criminal candidate was Epstein's guest at his island, not Trump. Trump had Epstein banned from Mara de Largo because Epstein propositioned an underage girl at his estate. Trump is far above that type of wickedness but with a screen name like yours and the suspicious behavior you have demonstrated on this thread you should be put under a spot light and examined closely! Hope the FBI is watching this thread today! Maybe there will be a knock at YOUR DOOR to find out why you are so adamantly defending pedophiles!

I'm not a fucking liberal. I never voted for either Clinton. I think Hillary should be in prison. My screen name is Lew-dog. As in a nickname given to me a long time ago because my last name is Lewis. I'm not defending pedophiles idiot. I'm pointing out your hypocrisy that you want to accuse Clinton, Podesta, and now even Baldwin based on a relationship with the same person Trump had a relationship with... but you claim Trump is innocent. Of course Trump had him banned, he has how many other members there paying how much a year in membership fees to think about? Don't be stupid.

Obviously, there is a massive investigation that we know nothing about. And I'm sure it's just a total coincidence that a shitload of those scooped up in this mess are, in one way or another, involved in government.

Just turn on CNN and go back to sleep.

No, people in authority positions get arrested all the time for shit like this, and it isn't all related to some fucking pizza joint in Washington DC.
No they don't. Jeffrey Epstein was the man who ran the pedophile ring on an island with the both Clinton's on his list of clients / customers having sex with underage children. The victims testified against him and he was guilty of child trafficking, rape, operating a major pedophile ring for the rich and famous and do you know what his sentence was? 12 months in jail. He's out now. Was justice served? Absolutely not. Did you know that Alec Baldwin was a name reported to have been found in Jeffrey Epstein's black book? That Alec Baldwin was a guest of Epstein's pedophile island? Why is this man not being investigated and what is he doing on SNL? Better yet why isn't he behind bars for having sex with minors if they have the evidence and victim's naming him as one of the people involved? Is this the kind of role model you liberals want your children looking up to? Be careful! They are watching who their parents talk about and admire!

The Clintons are still on the loose, the child trafficking sex ring that Hillary was involved in with Haiti her child trafficker pal was covered up (again), the Podesta emails which are a blueprint to the Pizza Gate pedophile ring are still not being properly investigated. The bottom line is you don't know what you are talking about and that filthy language you are using doesn't help your agenda either, Lewddog. You are making excuses for liberals who are the worst sort of criminals (pedophiles) because you are a liberal and have no conscience. You should be ashamed of yourself. We need to trace and find the location and identity of every single child that was photographed in those pizza gate emails and on James Alefantis's Instagram page and those commenting on the child photo's he posted need to be thoroughly investigated too.

There's plenty of evidence. It's time to use it and lock these people up in prison for life.

Goddamn it. Trump has said he partied with Epstein, was his friend for 15 years and that he KNEW he liked his women young. There are records that Trump flew on his plane at least once. Why didn't you mention him?

Don't you dare curse my God's name, you liberal God hater! Your criminal candidate was Epstein's guest at his island, not Trump. Trump had Epstein banned from Mara de Largo because Epstein propositioned an underage girl at his estate. Trump is far above that type of wickedness but with a screen name like yours and the suspicious behavior you have demonstrated on this thread you should be put under a spot light and examined closely! Hope the FBI is watching this thread today! Maybe there will be a knock at YOUR DOOR to find out why you are so adamantly defending pedophiles!

I'm not a fucking liberal. I never voted for either Clinton. I think Hillary should be in prison. My screen name is Lew-dog. As in a nickname given to me a long time ago because my last name is Lewis. I'm not defending pedophiles idiot. I'm pointing out your hypocrisy that you want to accuse Clinton, Podesta, and now even Baldwin based on a relationship with the same person Trump had a relationship with... but you claim Trump is innocent. Of course Trump had him banned, he has how many other members there paying how much a year in membership fees to think about? Don't be stupid.
You're not only a liberal! You're a lying liberal! If ever there was a liberal on this board, you're it! If I didn't know better I'd think you were Jake Starkey's sock. Or maybe Rightwinger's but even they are not as rabid as you are. You're a real God hater. To the core. You need to repent before you find yourself in hell, Mr. Lewd og!

Hi, Jeri. :bye1: Still cray cray, I see.
I'm not the one defending and making excuses for pedophile James Alefantis and his Ping Pong Comet Pizza front store for pedophiles. That would be your liberal lewd dog. Do you ever feel ashamed of your political affiliations? You should be. They are a disgrace.

I'm not making excuses for anyone. :lmao:

Last time I checked this is the U.S. and people are innocent until proven guilty... and making public accusations of criminal misconduct without knowing they are true that affects someone's well-being and ability to make money because of it, is slander. The guy in the video accused the owner of the Pizza place of being responsible for the disappearance of a young girl, and if she isn't actually missing, that's a crime.

Sorry you can't read, by my screen name is Lewdog, not Lewddog. I've already explained where it came from, but you still don't get it. Sounds like you've been "touched" in the head by your God.

Not such a kooky conspiracy theory after all.

Among the hundreds arrested, are said to be police officers, firefighters, and state officials.

The operation involved 23 different law enforcement agencies across the US and targetted sex trafficking and pedophile rings.

The huge bust also saw over 70 juveniles and adults rescued from being illegal bought and sold for sex.

Read more at: Pizzagate Arrests: FBI Arrest Hundreds In Child Sex Trafficking Sting
© Neon Nettle
why name is pizza ?

You're not only a liberal! You're a lying liberal! If ever there was a liberal on this board, you're it! If I didn't know better I'd think you were Jake Starkey's sock. Or maybe Rightwinger's but even they are not as rabid as you are. You're a real God hater. To the core. You need to repent before you find yourself in hell, Mr. Lewd og!

Simple question I ask all you idiots every time you accuse me of still being a Liberal after I tell you I'm not. WHY would I argue I'm not a liberal if I am one?

I'm agnostic... and I believe the Bible and other religious books were written by man, and not the true word of a higher power. I will never follow a religion that salvation is based on accepting a person as your savior, and not based on how you treat others and how you live your life. You do understand that all these pedophiles you hate so much, that as long as they accept Jesus as their savior they supposed to go to Heaven right? Fuck that. They deserve to be in hell for what they've done, they don't deserve salvation, but your religion gives them that opportunity. If anyone here is a defender of pedophiles it is your religion.

Simple question I ask all you idiots every time you accuse me of still being a Liberal after I tell you I'm not. WHY would I argue I'm not a liberal if I am one?

I'm agnostic... and I believe the Bible and other religious books were written by man, and not the true word of a higher power. I will never follow a religion that salvation is based on accepting a person as your savior, and not based on how you treat others and how you live your life. You do understand that all these pedophiles you hate so much, that as long as they accept Jesus as their savior they supposed to go to Heaven right? Fuck that. They deserve to be in hell for what they've done, they don't deserve salvation, but your religion gives them that opportunity. If anyone here is a defender of pedophiles it is your religion.
Especially the Catholic Hierarchy.

I wish people (usually right-leaning people) would stop going for dangled red meat articles like a shark and running with them.

The source of the OP is bogus.

If other USMB members are telling you that you are a liberal it is because they see what I see. You defend the same wickedness other God haters (like Bodecea) defend here. You talk like them, act like them, and hate God like them. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck!

We're looking at what you are doing. You do what liberals do because you are a liberal. You can lie about it all if you wish but there is no denying it. As a man thinketh, so is he. You're not the first person to show up on USMB trying to run this game of "I'm not a liberal" ....and you won't be the last. Nevertheless, you're about as liberal as it gets.

If other USMB members are telling you that you are a liberal it is because they see what I see. You defend the same wickedness other God haters (like Bodecea) defend here. You talk like them, act like them, and hate God like them. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck!

We're looking at what you are doing. You do what liberals do because you are a liberal. You can lie about it all if you wish but there is no denying it. As a man thinketh, so is he. You're not the first person to show up on USMB trying to run this game of "I'm not a liberal" ....and you won't be the last. Nevertheless, you're about as liberal as it gets.

No, you call me a Liberal because I won't buy into the shit Trump is selling and I won't put myself in the box of the Conservative Party. I'm Pro-Life, I'm Pro-Guns... those are two very un-Liberal things to be. You just look for an excuse to label me because you can't win an argument any other way. Deal with it. I'm not a Liberal and I will never be one. I used to be a Republican, but I'm done with all this political party nonsense. I won't let others tell me what I should support and how I should think.

I don't know if I'm a liberal or not pilgrim, but the source article of the OP is fake news.

I'd rather propagate truth than lies.

I'm aware that it's probably not the OP's fault, you just have to watch out for fake news out there. :dunno:

Last edited:

I don't know if I'm a liberal or not pilgrim, but the source article of the OP is fake news.

I'm aware that it's probably not the OP's fault, you just have to watch out for fake news out there. :dunno:
Pizzagate is real. For those who don't want it investigated they will look for anything to blame as an excuse to dismiss the greater story about Pizza gate. Could some cases not be related? Anything is possible. Still what has that got to do with trying to dismiss the magnitude of the crimes that are being covered up concerning Pizza Gate, James Alefantis, Ping Pong Comet Pizza and the pedophile ring in Washington?

Propagate that truth instead of trying to dismiss the entire case because if you are doing that? You're part of the problem, not the solution.

Pizzagate is real. For those who don't want it investigated they will look for anything to blame as an excuse to dismiss the greater story about Pizza gate. Could some cases not be related? Anything is possible. Still what has that got to do with trying to dismiss the magnitude of the crimes that are being covered up concerning Pizza Gate, James Alefantis, Ping Pong Comet Pizza and the pedophile ring in Washington?

Propagate that truth instead of trying to dismiss the entire case because if you are doing that? You're part of the problem, not the solution.

Again, where is your proof? Some guy's artwork? Some confusing emails? The basement at Ping Pong Comet Pizza? Wait that doesn't exist... Do you believe in the Constitution?

That all very well may be, in fact, I'm sure there's something to it; but leading with a faked news story does not lend credibility to your theory.

Last edited:

Again, where is your proof? Some guy's artwork? Some confusing emails? The basement at Ping Pong Comet Pizza? Wait that doesn't exist... Do you believe in the Constitution?

You are blind to what is right in front of you because you are walking in darkness. You are openly cursing God's name on this board using the D word after His Name and you admit you cannot see what is right in front of you. How blind you are. You are one step away from falling headlong into hell for all eternity and you dare to press on as if you will never give an account for your lies, your wickedness or your evil ways, Lewis. As sure as the Lord lives you will one day stand in front of Jesus Christ and give an account for every idle word you have ever spoken. Even these. You're going to hell. Worry about that and get yourself right with God while there is still time to do it.

You are blind to what is right in front of you because you are walking in darkness. You are openly cursing God's name on this board using the D word after His Name and you admit you cannot see what is right in front of you. How blind you are. You are one step away from falling headlong into hell for all eternity and you dare to press on as if you will never give an account for your lies, your wickedness or your evil ways, Lewis. As sure as the Lord lives you will one day stand in front of Jesus Christ and give an account for every idle word you have ever spoken. Even these. You're going to hell. Worry about that and get yourself right with God while there is still time to do it.

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 7:1-3 - King James Version

Forum List

Back