Pity the poor kids

That is what makes America great nutjobs like can run for office and people like you can post in on this messageboard. In either case no one will give it any serious attention you pompous windbag.

So, you don't like the point of view of someone, so you want to censor someone?

Wow, you are a real piece of shit.

That's not how we do things in the West, did you not know that?

Your true colors are showing.

"What a fuss about an omelet!"

IN other words, everything this lady is saying must be true? Otherwise, you would not want her censored a priori?

I havent mentioned censorship. In fact I am impressed at her anti gun stance. However she holds views that are incompatible with a civilised education.
Anti gay,anti black,anti islam, she believes that there were dinosaurs on the Ark. She thinks that evolution is just a theory and that Obama was a Gay prostitute.
She should be kept away from the kids.

Where teachers in the 1950s listed chewing gum and taking in class as their worst problems, today's teachers are concerned about mass shootings or bombings at school. School environments have become dangerous since the federal government removed prayer, the Bible, and the Ten Commandments from public schools. Many experienced teachers are leaving education to go into other careers, or they are taking jobs in private schools for less money because there are so many behavior problems in public schools.

Many teachers say the stress of dealing with behavior problems and bureaucratic red tape makes teaching an undesirable career. When teachers do not enjoy their work, their students do not enjoy school.

Please pray that Texas schools will return to the moral values and traditional education which made the USA the leader of the world.

It's nice of you to take some time off from your busy agenda of defending rape jihad to point out that an obvious nut case is a nut case, but wouldn't your time be spent more wisely ruminating upon such matters when staring in a mirror?
Where have I ever defended rape ? Point to one post where I have done that ?

I havent mentioned censorship. In fact I am impressed at her anti gun stance. However she holds views that are incompatible with a civilised education.
Anti gay,anti black,anti islam, she believes that there were dinosaurs on the Ark. She thinks that evolution is just a theory and that Obama was a Gay prostitute.

Where teachers in the 1950s listed chewing gum and taking in class as their worst problems, today's teachers are concerned about mass shootings or bombings at school. School environments have become dangerous since the federal government removed prayer, the Bible, and the Ten Commandments from public schools. Many experienced teachers are leaving education to go into other careers, or they are taking jobs in private schools for less money because there are so many behavior problems in public schools.

Many teachers say the stress of dealing with behavior problems and bureaucratic red tape makes teaching an undesirable career. When teachers do not enjoy their work, their students do not enjoy school.

Please pray that Texas schools will return to the moral values and traditional education which made the USA the leader of the world.
Interesting.

I would have never pegged you as one who would have wanted to have a debate as to which animals were "on the Ark."

Is that even a legitimate line of academic inquiry? :eusa_think:

Interesting.

I would have never pegged you as one who would have wanted to have a debate as to which animals were "on the Ark."

Is that even a legitimate line of academic inquiry? :eusa_think:

I have had an interest in Dinosaurs since seeing Raquels film.

Mary Lous well researched thoughts piqued my interest.

When the flood waters subsided and rushed to the oceans there was no vegetation on the earth because the earth had been covered with water. It took a while for grass and trees to grow back and the big plant-eating dinosaurs needed lots of vegetation to live. The dinosaurs on the ark may have been babies and not able to reproduce. It might make sense to take the small dinosaurs onto the ark instead of the ones bigger than a bus. After the flood, the few remaining Behemoths and Leviathans may have become extinct because there was not enough vegetation on earth for them to survive to reproductive age. Most of the dinosaur fossils which scientists have found are permanently preserved in positions of great distress as if they were trying to keep their heads above water or above the mud.

Forum List

Back