You Wouldn't Believe

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
There are kids who arrived here two years ago or less speaking no more than a handful of words in English, who are now able to analyze the works of Poe, Shakespeare, and more. These kids are capable of more than many give them credit for.

There are kids who arrived here two years ago or less speaking no more than a handful of words in English, who are now able to analyze the works of Poe, Shakespeare, and more. These kids are capable of more than many give them credit for.

Yo, what nationality? Japanese? You kind of left that out?

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Sounds great. Kids from where?

I for one would be interested to know from where are these kids that can analyze Poe and the Bard in two years.

Care to share ??

in what language?

in what language?

English
care to elaborate?

What would you like to know?
everything there is to know about your claims

in what language?

English
care to elaborate?

It would help if you were a bit more specific.

I for one would be interested to know from where are these kids that can analyze Poe and the Bard in two years.

Care to share ??

The kids I was thinking about when I started the thread are from El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, the Dominican Republic, and one from Colombia. But then, I work with other kids from China, Japan, and Korea who have also done the same in the same time frame. Kids in general can do more than many people expect of them when held to higher expectations.

Yes.....they can. All of them....from any background.

We have much to look forward to when we consider the fact that our young people....much maligned by many for being "entitled" or "lazy", are, in fact, awesome.

All we need to do is set an example....and let them soar.

Here is a nice story from last year. Enjoy.

It would help if you were a bit more specific.
based on your answer to the other poster you are playing your usual games, therefore I will say if you are contributing to these children's lives and education in such a meaningful way I think you are doing something truly special. otherwise continue playing footsie with skye she obviously loves that shit on these boards.

Last edited:
Are they here legally or are they anchors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Care to share ??

The kids I was thinking about when I started the thread are from El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, the Dominican Republic, and one from Colombia. But then, I work with other kids from China, Japan, and Korea who have also done the same in the same time frame. Kids in general can do more than many people expect of them when held to higher expectations.
that is what I was asking. thank you for answering. keep on enhancing these students lives.

Kids are amazing, and how quickly they learn. Really.

It's downright inspiring at times, especially when considering what some of these kids have gone through and are going through.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back