Pirates killed, Captain free. Good job.

According to sky news out of England the US Navy did not move in, the US Navy did not move in.

The Captain jumped into the ocean again forcing the US Navy to act.

I am in Spain and Sky news keeps repeating that the pirates at best commited a crime and the boat is a crime scene and law enforcement officials will investigate.

They handling of this as a crime is what we should be screaming about. We treated Osama Bin Laden as a criminal during Bill Clinton's time as president, treating Osama like a criminal led and caused 9/11.

Hillary Clinton called this a crime.

Obama did not interfere in something that was merely a crime.

Sky news is calling this a crime.

The US Navy has no jurisdiction. Its a crime.

Obama is enlarging AmeriCorp to 300,000 troops. Obama says the will be just as powerful as our military and have more funding.

World police, new world order, your fancy car is gone, no more big screen TV's, no fancy computers.
The way the media covers this story world wide, the way Obama was silent shows our president is BOWING to a power who will rule over the president of the USA and all its people. The world will rule us which will make our liberals happy. Look at how they treat us in these threads, they hate us, look at the vile they speak, look how rotten they are if they disagree.

The New World order disagrees and hates the conservative christian americans.

How Obama handled this does not show inexperience. It shows that our presidents can be bought the same as the 100,000,000 payoff to Bill Clinton. Clinton treated Obama as a criminal, Obama is treating terrorists as criminals, it is now up to the New World order to protect our citizens.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Rocks would have LOVED to have offered a well reasoned, intellectually sound, logically valid response to this... but she simply lacks the intellectual means to do so...

Thus she did the best she could and projected the simple noting that IT'S COOKY TO RECOGNIZE THAT: Piracy is a crime against humanity; that such is the case because the act overtly USURPS the rights of INNUMERABLE INDIVIDUALS from those hijacked, to those who own the cargo, to those who need the cargo and those who depend upon the free sea lanes to trade...

The simple fact is, that Piracy is FAR MORE than a criminal act... it is a crime against the FULL SCOPE OF HUMANITY... and those who engage in Piracy forfeit their rights in the process...

Thus there is no need for a trial, as the act is deliberate, the parties are present at the time of the prosecution and where one is found present in the commission of Piracy, one is guilty and the penalty is death, after a fair period of coersive interrogation to aid in the PERSECUTION of one's PIRATE COMRADES.

And yes... Piracy is a function of Leftism... where one determines that the product of the labor of OTHERS is essential to fufilling one's NEEDS and decidely so, absent the fair exchange of fair value for fair value; meaning that the Priates feel that they have a need and that the shipping owners, their crews and family; the people who have purchased the cargo and who NEED AND DESERVE THAT CARGO OWE THE PIRATES SOMETHING IN EXCAHNGE FOR THE PIRATES WILLINGNESS TO NOT STRIP THEM OF THEIR RIGHTS...

The killing of those Pirates yesterday sent an incontestable message that those Pirates ARE OWED NOTHING BUT THEIR CERTAIN DEATH, when they overtly seek to usurp the rights of free people: "Screw with us and we'll kill ya for it." "Kill us and we'll kill ya back..." "tread on me, and we'll kick your ass..." "We owe you NOTHING... but we PROMISE TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE..."

Last edited:
From what I heard on the news the lifeboat was in tow with snipers poised on the stern, (probably at gunnel level). Regardless of how the story actually unfolds, the Skipper did a great job in assisting the guys on the Bainbridge to get him out of that situation.

I’m glad he’ll live to sail another day and 3 cheers to the US Navy!

What a heartbreak this must be for you lefties! The Navy rescued the captain AND sent three of your pirate compadres to the promised land forthwith. I suppose Obama will order a court martial against the Navy Commander for violating the pirate's civil rights - naturally, you will be in mourning for 13 days over this.

RWC

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha:lol:

:cuckoo:

not so much!

What's with the "Rah-Rah! USA! USA!" sentiment on here regarding the maritime hostage situation? - Democratic Underground

While I search for another opportunity at condescension ....

I am very glad the Capt. is free and unharmed.
Good work Navy and all involved in this rescue.

Now reading conflicting reports that the captain did not jump into the water. The firing squad took aim and opened fire on the pirates.

Wild West style.

Three shots, three heads blown apart. That is not Wild West, that is professional military.

Synchronized shooting---someone's going to have egg all over their face. :lol:

In the situation it was the only thing that made sense. Sniper rifles have great range and superior sights. Moving targets are not a problem. As an earlier poster pointed out one bullet can explode the brain.

According to sky news out of England the US Navy did not move in, the US Navy did not move in.

I am in Spain and Sky news keeps repeating that the pirates at best commited a crime and the boat is a crime scene and law enforcement officials will investigate.

They handling of this as a crime is what we should be screaming about. We treated Osama Bin Laden as a criminal during Bill Clinton's time as president, treating Osama like a criminal led and caused 9/11.

Obama is enlarging AmeriCorp to 300,000 troops. Obama says the will be just as powerful as our military and have more funding.

World police, new world order, your fancy car is gone, no more big screen TV's, no fancy computers.
The way the media covers this story world wide, the way Obama was silent shows our president is BOWING to a power who will rule over the president of the USA and all its people. The world will rule us which will make our liberals happy. Look at how they treat us in these threads, they hate us, look at the vile they speak, look how rotten they are if they disagree.

How Obama handled this does not show inexperience. It shows that our presidents can be bought the same as the 100,000,000 payoff to Bill Clinton. Clinton treated Obama as a criminal, Obama is treating terrorists as criminals, it is now up to the New World order to protect our citizens.
What do the stooooooooopid shitheads who take
every
single
event
and twist it into another chance to throw their verbal poop at Obama
hope to accomplish ?
Krotch - You are seriously deranged in your lopsided obsession. It OWNS you.

Obama had little to do with this hostage situation. He did the right thing; left it up to the professionals on scene to handle this standoff.

Big earthquake in Italy, people died. Quick, make up something to say it was OBAMA'S FAULT !!!
A kid dies in a traffic accident in Idaho. .".... OBAMA ...!!!!!"
Unbeeeleeevabul.
gee kinda sounds like when Bush was pres......everything was his doing too.....

Ummmm...yes? He jumped, the SEALS fired and killed all three pirates in the lifeboat. Remember the last time he tried that without any help? They jumped in and caught him. The SEALS killed them. The captain didn't.

Pause for a moment. Think about it. The captain showed not only great physical and moral courage through this, he also showed great presence of mind. The captain tipped the balance so the SEALS could act. I'd call it great team work.

Me too. I don't disagree in the least with that.

Gunny says the captain saved his own ass. Considering that he couldn't save his own ass the first time he tried, I would tend to want to give the Navy guys credit for their part rather than cast them as mere opportunist.

Dude, you are a retard. A dishonest one. You take one statement of many and try to present it out of context. Are you capable of reading English, or what?

Finally, the idiocy of your thinking comes to the fore. I was not marginalizing the Navy, you twit. I was trying to explain to your dense ass that in that scenario as presented, it very much IS opportunism. That isn't marginalizing anyone. It's trying to explain a tactic to someone that needs to stick to music because you ain't no damned good at military tactics and strategy; yet, you continually want to jack your jaws about it.

Here's another tidbit of info for your ignorant ass: The US Marine Corps is a department within the Department of the US Navy. Why would I want to dis the very people I served with for 20 years you ignat?

And you're going to LOVE this: You've been running your suck over nothing. They're reporting now Phillips didn't jump. The snipers shot the pirates with him on board.

That pretty much nullifies the false premise under which you decided to attack me. Looks like the commander decided Phillips was in serious danger and decided to risk using force to free him.

Try to read this R-E-A-L slow. I'm glad Phillips got out alive. I'm glad the snipers killed the pirates without harming Phillips. I'm glad Obama authorized the use of deadly force.

I take pride in the fact that as usual, the US military, specifically the US Navy in this case took care of business.

The fact remains, you have proven beyond a doubt you are not qualified to tell me what my profession for 20 years was all about. Like I said, stick to music.

Pause for a moment. Think about it. The captain showed not only great physical and moral courage through this, he also showed great presence of mind. The captain tipped the balance so the SEALS could act. I'd call it great team work.

Gunny says the captain saved his own ass. Considering that he couldn't save his own ass the first time he tried, I would tend to want to give the Navy guys credit for their part rather than cast them as mere opportunist.
Nobody is casting the Navy as "mere" anything. The USS Bainbridge CO and crew and the SEALS sent to them were all over this situation, and were waiting for an opening, it appears. Wait for better details to be reported.

The dude's whole problem each time he has tried to engage me is reading shit that ain't there. I might pick on squids in fun and them me, but let some outsider fuck with either one. It's like a cop stepping into a domestic dispute. The cop gets beat up by both.:lol:

As far as more info goes, read my last post. Now they're saying the snipers shot pirates while Phillips was still aboard. I'd like to know at what distance they were. That's some SERIOUS shooting without killing the hostage.

Nobody is casting the Navy as "mere" anything. The USS Bainbridge CO and crew and the SEALS sent to them were all over this situation, and were waiting for an opening, it appears. Wait for better details to be reported.

Not according to Gunny. He says they didn't have a plan and the whole thing was unexpected. Just an opportunity they happened upon.

Again, we will hear about a plan, a plan to be at the ready for the right moment. Well hear about expecting the opportunity and taking it.

Dude, shut the fuck up already, huh? You are wrong, and you're a broken fucking record.

Dude, you are a retard. A dishonest one. You take one statement of many and try to present it out of context. Are you capable of reading English, or what?

Finally, the idiocy of your thinking comes to the fore. I was not marginalizing the Navy, you twit. I was trying to explain to your dense ass that in that scenario as presented, it very much IS opportunism. That isn't marginalizing anyone. It's trying to explain a tactic to someone that needs to stick to music because you ain't no damned good at military tactics and strategy; yet, you continually want to jack your jaws about it.

Here's another tidbit of info for your ignorant ass: The US Marine Corps is a department within the Department of the US Navy. Why would I want to dis the very people I served with for 20 years you ignat?

And you're going to LOVE this: You've been running your suck over nothing. They're reporting now Phillips didn't jump. The snipers shot the pirates with him on board.

That pretty much nullifies the false premise under which you decided to attack me. Looks like the commander decided Phillips was in serious danger and decided to risk using force to free him.

Try to read this R-E-A-L slow. I'm glad Phillips got out alive. I'm glad the snipers killed the pirates without harming Phillips. I'm glad Obama authorized the use of deadly force.

I take pride in the fact that as usual, the US military, specifically the US Navy in this case took care of business.

The fact remains, you have proven beyond a doubt you are not qualified to tell me what my profession for 20 years was all about. Like I said, stick to music.

Un huh....The captain saved his own ass......there was no plan.

Sure thing Gunny.

What do the stooooooooopid shitheads who take
every
single
event
and twist it into another chance to throw their verbal poop at Obama
hope to accomplish ?
Krotch - You are seriously deranged in your lopsided obsession. It OWNS you.

Obama had little to do with this hostage situation. He did the right thing; left it up to the professionals on scene to handle this standoff.

Big earthquake in Italy, people died. Quick, make up something to say it was OBAMA'S FAULT !!!
A kid dies in a traffic accident in Idaho. .".... OBAMA ...!!!!!"
Unbeeeleeevabul.
gee kinda sounds like when Bush was pres......everything was his doing too.....

Jezze what a couple of assholes,we were not there and I hope we never know the events that got the Captain out of harms way it is enough for me that he is free and the Pairetes are dead how I do not need to know our men in uniform as always saved another American

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sure thing Gunny.

I see. So you know what I think even though you have to assume to come to conclusions you do?

You are one, dumb brick.

Sure thing Gunny.

I see. So you know what I think even though you have to assume to come to conclusions you do?

You are one, dumb brick.

I know what you posted here.

The captain saved his own ass, there was no plan.

Sure thing Gunny.

You are one, dumb brick.

Now you want to lie, huh? Go ahead and take the comments out of context, and pretend that they weren't made in an argument over a situation that in fact didn't happen, and YOU didn't know what actually happened anymore than anyone else.

You're just making yourself look stupid, and showing yourself as the dishonest fuck that you are.

You are one, dumb brick.

Now you want to lie, huh? Go ahead and take the comments out of context, and pretend that they weren't made in an argument over a situation that in fact didn't happen, and YOU didn't know what actually happened anymore than anyone else.

You're just making yourself look stupid, and showing yourself as the dishonest fuck that you are.

That's what you said.

You said the captain saved his own ass.

You said there wasn't any plan.

I would think that they had discussed all kinds of plans.....if he looks threatend....if he jumps....if the lifeboat capsized.....I'm pretty sure they had plans.

Don't you think they had plans?

Unread Today, 02:30 PM
Member #19067

krotchdog could be on a school boardkrotchdog could be on a school boardkrotchdog could be on a school boardkrotchdog could be on a school boardkrotchdog could be on a school boardkrotchdog could be on a school boardkrotchdog could be on a school board

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Bill Clinton said the terrorist attacks on his watch were criminal attacks and look what happened on 911.
Hillary says we need 21st century answers to a 17th century problem, I guess there is no act that is bad enough in the liberal eye to be called a act of terror or an attack on your country. Even now we aren't allowed to call terrorist,terrorist now under Obama.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I do not understand the point you wish to make.

My point is simple, internationally this is being described as a crime.

It is significant, describing acts of war as crimes led and caused 9/11

That is the point I make, if anyone wishes to engage me this is my position.

That's what you said.

You said the captain saved his own ass.

You said there wasn't any plan.

I would think that they had discussed all kinds of plans.....if he looks threatend....if he jumps....if the lifeboat capsized.....I'm pretty sure they had plans.

Don't you think they had plans?

Idiot. I did not once say they did not discuss the issue nor that they did not have a plan to try and save him. In fact, what I said is EXACTLY that.

What I said was Phillips jumping in the water again was unexpected. Turns out that it in fact did not happen. You insisted it was expected. Again, it didn't happen.

You seriously need to look up the word context, then get some. Saying it was unexpected for him to jump in the water is NOT saying they did not have a plan. They're the US military for Christ's sake. They have a plan for brushing your teeth.

The fact that you do not understand tactics at all is pretty evident as well. Snipers in hostage situations ARE opportunists. That isn't marginalizing them. It's calling it what it is.

Had Phillips jumped in the water a second time, it would have been HIM taking action to save his own ass. That doesn't marginalize the Navy either.

Once the decision was made to take out the pirates, they did. Obviously there was a plan to do that or they wouldn't have had snipers flown on board the ship to begin with nor stationed them with loaded rifles on the ship.

You've managed to take my words out of context looking for an excuse to be offended where there was none.

Forum List

Back