Pin The Tail on the Progressive...

If you are referring to Rush Limbaugh? Yes, I've heard of him and seen leftist outrage at anything he says. I did not read, hear, nor quote him online, and if I know what a Marxist is, it is defined as one who believes in the redistribution of wealth. That was also a tenet of the Bolsheviks.

On unemployment, Neil Snyder of The American Thinker shows a slightly different version than yours on unemployment in the US., drawn from statistics:
For instance, in 2008,
  • the top 1% of earners in the United States paid 38% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 5% of earners paid 59% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 10% of earners paid 70% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 25% of earners paid more than 86% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 50% of earners paid more than 97% of federal income taxes;
  • and the bottom 50% of earners in the United States paid less than 3% of federal income taxes.

The rest of his article and : the_united_states_cant_afford_four_more_years_of_president _obama.html#ixzz1xUeiGH8n

All the baloney printed about taking more away from business owners being bad and little guys being good have truly never indulged themselves in reading up on Forensics science.

But prospering the attitude of punishing hardworking people and lavishing their profits on the poorest in society removes their freedom to build hospitals, libraries, universities, and other institutions they pick as the most needed in society.

In short, you're taking those with the best judgment and imposing your judgmentality by replacing better judgment than you have.

And I reserve the right to call a spade a spade.
Thank you for admitting that you agree with your MessiahRushie that 88 million American useless eaters should be exterminated. Those 88 million include stay at home wives, students, the disabled, and retirees, none of whom CON$ervoFascists believe deserve to eat.

Genuine question... do you ever bother using logic at all or do you live your life in a state of permanent hyperbolic bullshit?
I apply the exact same "logic" CON$ervoFascists use. Funny how CON$ squeal like stuck pigs when their same standards are applied to themselves!!!

Because we're not having a private conversation, you idiot.

Or,

because the Constitution of the United States begins 'We the People..." not "Me, the Person..."

Nah....

Here's the reason:
1. Gustave Le Bon, in his groundbreaking 1896 book, “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind,” was the first to identify the phenomenon of mass psychology. Both Hitler and Mussolini used his book to understand how to incite a mob.

2. The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob.

I repeat,

the first 3 words of the Constitution are "We the People"....
To America-hating CON$ervoFascists, the Founding Fathers were nothing but a mindless mob!!!! They were the inspiration for Le Bon who was the inspiration for Hitler, so by CON$ervoFascist "logic" the Founding Fathers were the inspiration for Hitler all based on the word "we." :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Progressives have been practicing intellectual pedophilia on our children for generations. They turn our children, especially minorities in the inner city into wards of the state and good little state worshiping drones.

The Department of Education must be eliminated immediately and the UFT should be treated like the terrorists organization it is

Awe once again you show your true ignorance.

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...ven-in-church/discrimination/2012/05/30/40264

A child about four-years old receives thunderous applause after he sings, “Ain’t no homos gonna make it to heaven,” in church. ”The Bible is right, somebody’s wrong. Romans 1 and 27, ain’t no homos gonna make it to heaven,” the boy sings.

You talk of brainwashing the OP posts a video of kids singing to Obama. and ignore this simple video of a kid who hates Gays. Who gets cheered on by adults who support his brainwashing.

You people should be removed from this country for making it more stupid. Should be removed and sent to the Middle east where you intolerant bigots belong.

Yes, git rid o' them ignorant fuks.
Course his Daddy probably voted demo crap. That's why the news got holda that vid in the fers place.

Has the modern Conservative figured, erroneously as usual, that espousing Conservative economic policies can give cover to greed?

Can concentrating wealth by public policy among the very few actually result in a growing economy?

How will the continued erosion of wealth from the middle class benefit our economy?

Will those with the greatest means actually create jobs if there are not enough customers for their product?

How can a middle class wage earner agree with policies that give all the economic benefits to the wealthy? Can it be that a few clever pundits can sell Conservative economic policy to economically illiterate voters until the message proffered by the power brokers becomes palatable?

I think it was an Englishman who said "We won't get fooled again!"

Progressives have been practicing intellectual pedophilia on our children for generations. They turn our children, especially minorities in the inner city into wards of the state and good little state worshiping drones.

The Department of Education must be eliminated immediately and the UFT should be treated like the terrorists organization it is

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...ven-in-church/discrimination/2012/05/30/40264

A child about four-years old receives thunderous applause after he sings, “Ain’t no homos gonna make it to heaven,” in church. ”The Bible is right, somebody’s wrong. Romans 1 and 27, ain’t no homos gonna make it to heaven,” the boy sings.

You talk of brainwashing the OP posts a video of kids singing to Obama. and ignore this simple video of a kid who hates Gays. Who gets cheered on by adults who support his brainwashing.

You people should be removed from this country for making it more stupid. Should be removed and sent to the Middle east where you intolerant bigots belong.

Course his Daddy probably voted demo crap. That's why the news got holda that vid in the fers place.

yeah i doubt they voted for obama. good job at proving how stupid you are.

If you are referring to Rush Limbaugh? Yes, I've heard of him and seen leftist outrage at anything he says. I did not read, hear, nor quote him online, and if I know what a Marxist is, it is defined as one who believes in the redistribution of wealth. That was also a tenet of the Bolsheviks.

On unemployment, Neil Snyder of The American Thinker shows a slightly different version than yours on unemployment in the US., drawn from statistics:
For instance, in 2008,
  • the top 1% of earners in the United States paid 38% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 5% of earners paid 59% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 10% of earners paid 70% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 25% of earners paid more than 86% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 50% of earners paid more than 97% of federal income taxes;
  • and the bottom 50% of earners in the United States paid less than 3% of federal income taxes.

The rest of his article and : the_united_states_cant_afford_four_more_years_of_president _obama.html#ixzz1xUeiGH8n

All the baloney printed about taking more away from business owners being bad and little guys being good have truly never indulged themselves in reading up on Forensics science.

But prospering the attitude of punishing hardworking people and lavishing their profits on the poorest in society removes their freedom to build hospitals, libraries, universities, and other institutions they pick as the most needed in society.

In short, you're taking those with the best judgment and imposing your judgmentality by replacing better judgment than you have.

And I reserve the right to call a spade a spade.
Thank you for admitting that you agree with your MessiahRushie that 88 million American useless eaters should be exterminated. Those 88 million include stay at home wives, students, the disabled, and retirees, none of whom CON$ervoFascists believe deserve to eat.

Genuine question... do you ever bother using logic at all or do you live your life in a state of permanent hyperbolic bullshit?

I used to find his posts amusing. Now I'm leaning toward ignore listing the little putz.

Has the modern Conservative figured, erroneously as usual, that espousing Conservative economic policies can give cover to greed?

Can concentrating wealth by public policy among the very few actually result in a growing economy?

How will the continued erosion of wealth from the middle class benefit our economy?

Will those with the greatest means actually create jobs if there are not enough customers for their product?

How can a middle class wage earner agree with policies that give all the economic benefits to the wealthy? Can it be that a few clever pundits can sell Conservative economic policy to economically illiterate voters until the message proffered by the power brokers becomes palatable?

Who said that??

Lol

Who said that??

Lol

Pete Townsend as sung by Roger Daltrey.

9. ... DOE spokeswoman Scaperotti did note that children at the school recite the Pledge of Allegiance and sing "America the Beautiful" every day in class, insiders tell the New York Post that the principal tried to put a stop to that a few years ago but failed after the staff objected.

They quoted the NY post as a source! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh no that is so fucking precious. Oh thank you so much for that, I have not had such a good laugh in a long time. Any day you want to play idiot to my village you just ask.

Have you ever noticed that the weakest posters bemoan the source rather than the substance?

yeah i doubt they voted for obama. good job at proving how stupid you are.

Coming from a person that's usually on the losing end of an ass-kicking contest that's really rich.

Who said that??

Lol

Pete Townsend as sung by Roger Daltrey.

I was kidding. I knew WHO said it.

Are we to infer that only the Left side of the political spectrum is infused with lunacy while the Right side offers nothing but sanity, intelligence and rationality?

Someone should clue Fred Phelps, Rush Limbaugh, David Duke and Rick Santorum that they should not espouse any more Conservative points as they fall outside the template proffered by the Op.

1. Fred Phelps?

Democratic Party
Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[33] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[34] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[35][36] and 1997.[37]
Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. David Duke?

1988 Democratic presidential campaign
In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries. His campaign failed to make much of an impact, with the one notable exemption of winning the little-known New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary.[28]
David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, man....I love when you shoot yourself in the foot.

Band-aid?

Why are you so afraid of using "me," and settle for the oh-so-Liberal "us"?

Or,

because the Constitution of the United States begins 'We the People..." not "Me, the Person..."

Nah....

Here's the reason:
1. Gustave Le Bon, in his groundbreaking 1896 book, “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind,” was the first to identify the phenomenon of mass psychology. Both Hitler and Mussolini used his book to understand how to incite a mob.

2. The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob.

That's an ironic post coming from someone who almost never makes a post or thread that isn't in the 'we' 'us' form.

Are we to infer that only the Left side of the political spectrum is infused with lunacy while the Right side offers nothing but sanity, intelligence and rationality?

Someone should clue Fred Phelps, Rush Limbaugh, David Duke and Rick Santorum that they should not espouse any more Conservative points as they fall outside the template proffered by the Op.

1. Fred Phelps?

Democratic Party
Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[33] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[34] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[35][36] and 1997.[37]

2. David Duke?

In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries. His campaign failed to make much of an impact, with the one notable exemption of winning the little-known New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary.[28]

Band-aid?
How easily you run and hide behind party and forget political ideology! If I was on the losing end of debate and history, I would be tempted to pull the same prank.

But, alas, I'm burdened by the truth. I could never concede ideology for party affiliation with the dishonesty folks like you do with such facility.

Are you asking us to believe that Mr. Phelps and Mr. Duke are Liberals? Are you asking us to believe that being a member of the Democrat Party is an automatic equivocation to Liberalism? Which do you want to attack in this feeble little thread of yours today? Democrats who are Conservatives or just Liberals?

1. Fred Phelps?

Democratic Party

2. David Duke?

Band-aid?
How easily you run and hide behind party and forget political ideology! If I was on the losing end of debate and history, I would be tempted to pull the same prank.

But, alas, I'm burdened by the truth. I could never concede ideology for party affiliation with the dishonesty folks like you do with such facility.

Are you asking us to believe that Mr. Phelps and Mr. Duke are Liberals? Are you asking us to believe that being a member of the Democrat Party is an automatic equivocation to Liberalism? Which do you want to attack in this feeble little thread of yours today? Democrats who are Conservatives or just Liberals?

Hey....remember that spanking I gave you in the last thread, showed every statement you presented was wrong?

And I said "You know nuttin."

Remember that?

Well, you still know nuttin.'

1. Every segregationist who ever served in the Senate was a Democrat, and remained a Democrat…except for Strom Thurmond. He remained a Democrat for eighteen years after running for President as a Dixiecrat- before he became a Republican. There’s a reason they are not called “Dixiecans.”

2. “The Dixiecrats were welcomed back into the Democratic fold with open arms. Democrats never denied a segregationist a committee chairmanship or a leadership position because of his noxious views on race. No Democrat has ever been punished for making a racist remark….More than 80 percent of Republicans in the House and Senate voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965….[The] record on race, of Thurmond the Republican is pretty good. He was among the first of Southern senators to hire blacks for his staff. He supported blacks for judgeships. He voted for extension of the Voting Rights Act.” Jack Kelly

9. ... DOE spokeswoman Scaperotti did note that children at the school recite the Pledge of Allegiance and sing "America the Beautiful" every day in class, insiders tell the New York Post that the principal tried to put a stop to that a few years ago but failed after the staff objected.

They quoted the NY post as a source! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh no that is so fucking precious. Oh thank you so much for that, I have not had such a good laugh in a long time. Any day you want to play idiot to my village you just ask.

Have you ever noticed that the weakest posters bemoan the source rather than the substance?

It's why they have so many sources that tow the party line. So they can discount valid sources without absorbing the message. Rules for Radicals.

Rules for Power Tactics:
1. Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
2. Never go outside the experience of your people.
3. Whenever possible, go outside of the experience of the enemy.
4. Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.
5. Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.
6. A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.
7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
8. Keep the pressure on with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into itscounterside.
12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

Or,

Nah....

Here's the reason:

That's an ironic post coming from someone who almost never makes a post or thread that isn't in the 'we' 'us' form.

Your post is running seventh in a field of three.
In terms of interest, it is the equivalent of Air America Radio.

Nah....

Here's the reason:

Your post is running seventh in a field of three.
In terms of interest, it is the equivalent of Air America Radio.

You need a new act.

Forum List

Back