Pin The Tail on the Progressive...

Republicans have taken flag waving to a disgusting level.

Remember when Bush said, "You are with us or with the terrorists?"

4 years of Republicans saying the president is "not American" and not "Christian".

The worst part is the hypocrisy. Republicans claim to be the party of Jesus, but shout "let him die" and applaud executions at their political rallies. Don't say it's not true. We have video.

Republicans gleefully sent young Americans off to Iraq to be killed and maimed for oil while hiding behind a banner of patriotism and fear. They say they support the troops when you have John McCain saying that if you give soldiers benefits like education, they won't want to stay in the military or Sen. Coburn planning on ways to cut veterans health care benefits.

Republicans have no idea what their leadership is doing. But they support them, no matter what it is. Even when Republicans were giving out no bid contracts in Iraq and soldiers were being electrocuted from sub standard housing. Republicans yawn over stuff like that.

Then there is the hatred towards minorities.

Yet, Republicans have convinced themselves they are the party of God and patriotism while showing disdain for both.

And you, one of the worst liars and most disgusting people I've been unfortunate to come in some slight contact with. I feel dirty having a post next to one of yours.
Is this your dissertation for becoming overseer of the new Auschwitz to exterminate Republicans, rdean?

If your handlers win, you may be in for job security. :rolleyes:
If you can turn that post into a call for extermination, then your MessiahRushie is calling for the extermination of the 88 million Americans he sees as useless eaters.

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And I know that 88 million Americans are not working but they're eating, and it's a statistic that worries me.
It's quite telling that 88 million are not working but they're eating.

Even more:

The American left hates the America that believes in American exceptionalism, is prepared to use force to fight what it deems as dangerous evil, affirms the Judeo-Christian value system, believes in the death penalty, supports male-female marriage, rejects big government, wants lower taxes, prefers free market to governmental solutions, etc. The American left, like the rest of the world's left, loathes that America.
Prager, "Still The Best Hope"

So what America does the American Left love? That is for those on the left to answer. But given their beliefs that America was founded by racists and slaveholders, that it is an imperialist nation, that 35 million Americans go hungry, that it invades countries for corporate profits, and that it is largely racist and xenophobic, it is a fair question. The World Doesn't Hate America, the Left Does - Dennis Prager - Townhall Conservative Columnists

Why don't you break free of your intellectual subservience once in a while, and tell us what you think?

Why are you so afraid of using "me," and settle for the oh-so-Liberal "us"?

C'mon, boy....stand on your own two hooves....I mean feet.
"The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo" (The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo)

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

Last edited:

4 years of Republicans saying the president is "not American" and not "Christian".

The worst part is the hypocrisy. Republicans claim to be the party of Jesus, but shout "let him die" and applaud executions at their political rallies. Don't say it's not true. We have video.

Republicans gleefully sent young Americans off to Iraq to be killed and maimed for oil while hiding behind a banner of patriotism and fear. They say they support the troops when you have John McCain saying that if you give soldiers benefits like education, they won't want to stay in the military or Sen. Coburn planning on ways to cut veterans health care benefits.

Republicans have no idea what their leadership is doing. But they support them, no matter what it is. Even when Republicans were giving out no bid contracts in Iraq and soldiers were being electrocuted from sub standard housing. Republicans yawn over stuff like that.

Yet, Republicans have convinced themselves they are the party of God and patriotism while showing disdain for both.

And you, one of the worst liars and most disgusting people I've been unfortunate to come in some slight contact with. I feel dirty having a post next to one of yours.

You say that to everyone. That makes you the liar and irrational to boot. Sadly I can't neg you again.....yet.

Then Get The Fuck Out Of Here and go take a shower you lying POS.

*end of uncontrollable outburst*

Last edited:

I got it, deanie....you hate America....I understand that one.

But I need a clarification of this:
"...one of the worst liars and most disgusting people I've been unfortunate to come in some slight contact with. I feel dirty having a post next to one of yours."

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out who is meant?

You must have accidentally put that put in the wrong thread...
....right?

But clue me in....who is it???
I got ya' back, deanie.....you can count on me, little guy!!

Last edited:
Why don't you break free of your intellectual subservience once in a while, and tell us what you think?

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

You mean demonization like portraying the GOP as a racist organization?

For it to be considered 'demonization' the charges brought have to be lies. Progressives promote a culture of death..this is the truth. They use propaganda to promote abortion, they use the lies perpetrated by child molesters and perverts to justify the decimation of traditional family values and to sexualize children...these things are true. If they weren't true, then it would be "demonization" to reference them.

But of course you will contest that. It's what progressives do..lie and promote the destruction of families, children, and America.

Even more:

The American left hates the America that believes in American exceptionalism, is prepared to use force to fight what it deems as dangerous evil, affirms the Judeo-Christian value system, believes in the death penalty, supports male-female marriage, rejects big government, wants lower taxes, prefers free market to governmental solutions, etc. The American left, like the rest of the world's left, loathes that America.
Prager, "Still The Best Hope"

So what America does the American Left love? That is for those on the left to answer. But given their beliefs that America was founded by racists and slaveholders, that it is an imperialist nation, that 35 million Americans go hungry, that it invades countries for corporate profits, and that it is largely racist and xenophobic, it is a fair question. The World Doesn't Hate America, the Left Does - Dennis Prager - Townhall Conservative Columnists

Because we're not having a private conversation, you idiot.

Or,

because the Constitution of the United States begins 'We the People..." not "Me, the Person..."

Dehumanization

You mean demonization like portraying the GOP as a racist organization?

For it to be considered 'demonization' the charges brought have to be lies. Progressives promote a culture of death..this is the truth. They use propaganda to promote abortion, they use the lies perpetrated by child molesters and perverts to justify the decimation of traditional family values and to sexualize children...these things are true. If they weren't true, then it would be "demonization" to reference them.

But of course you will contest that. It's what progressives do..lie and promote the destruction of families, children, and America.
Racists are humans, so no, exposing the racism of CON$ervoFascism is not DEHUMANIZATION. Learn to read.

Is this your dissertation for becoming overseer of the new Auschwitz to exterminate Republicans, rdean?

If you can turn that post into a call for extermination, then your MessiahRushie is calling for the extermination of the 88 million Americans he sees as useless eaters.

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And I know that 88 million Americans are not working but they're eating, and it's a statistic that worries me.
If you are referring to Rush Limbaugh? Yes, I've heard of him and seen leftist outrage at anything he says. I did not read, hear, nor quote him online, and if I know what a Marxist is, it is defined as one who believes in the redistribution of wealth. That was also a tenet of the Bolsheviks.

On unemployment, Neil Snyder of The American Thinker shows a slightly different version than yours on unemployment in the US., drawn from statistics:
For instance, in 2008,
  • the top 1% of earners in the United States paid 38% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 5% of earners paid 59% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 10% of earners paid 70% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 25% of earners paid more than 86% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 50% of earners paid more than 97% of federal income taxes;
  • and the bottom 50% of earners in the United States paid less than 3% of federal income taxes.

The rest of his article and : the_united_states_cant_afford_four_more_years_of_president _obama.html#ixzz1xUeiGH8n

All the baloney printed about taking more away from business owners being bad and little guys being good have truly never indulged themselves in reading up on Forensics science.

But prospering the attitude of punishing hardworking people and lavishing their profits on the poorest in society removes their freedom to build hospitals, libraries, universities, and other institutions they pick as the most needed in society.

In short, you're taking those with the best judgment and imposing your judgmentality by replacing better judgment than you have.

And I reserve the right to call a spade a spade.

Progressives have been practicing intellectual pedophilia on our children for generations. They turn our children, especially minorities in the inner city into wards of the state and good little state worshiping drones.

The Department of Education must be eliminated immediately and the UFT should be treated like the terrorists organization it is

Awe once again you show your true ignorance.

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...ven-in-church/discrimination/2012/05/30/40264

A child about four-years old receives thunderous applause after he sings, “Ain’t no homos gonna make it to heaven,” in church. ”The Bible is right, somebody’s wrong. Romans 1 and 27, ain’t no homos gonna make it to heaven,” the boy sings.

You talk of brainwashing the OP posts a video of kids singing to Obama. and ignore this simple video of a kid who hates Gays. Who gets cheered on by adults who support his brainwashing.

You people should be removed from this country for making it more stupid. Should be removed and sent to the Middle east where you intolerant bigots belong.

May 25, 2012
If you are referring to Rush Limbaugh? Yes, I've heard of him and seen leftist outrage at anything he says. I did not read, hear, nor quote him online, and if I know what a Marxist is, it is defined as one who believes in the redistribution of wealth. That was also a tenet of the Bolsheviks.

On unemployment, Neil Snyder of The American Thinker shows a slightly different version than yours on unemployment in the US., drawn from statistics:
For instance, in 2008,
  • and the bottom 50% of earners in the United States paid less than 3% of federal income taxes.

The rest of his article and : the_united_states_cant_afford_four_more_years_of_president _obama.html#ixzz1xUeiGH8n

All the baloney printed about taking more away from business owners being bad and little guys being good have truly never indulged themselves in reading up on Forensics science.

But prospering the attitude of punishing hardworking people and lavishing their profits on the poorest in society removes their freedom to build hospitals, libraries, universities, and other institutions they pick as the most needed in society.

In short, you're taking those with the best judgment and imposing your judgmentality by replacing better judgment than you have.

Thank you for admitting that you agree with your MessiahRushie that 88 million American useless eaters should be exterminated. Those 88 million include stay at home wives, students, the disabled, and retirees, none of whom CON$ervoFascists believe deserve to eat.

9. ... DOE spokeswoman Scaperotti did note that children at the school recite the Pledge of Allegiance and sing "America the Beautiful" every day in class, insiders tell the New York Post that the principal tried to put a stop to that a few years ago but failed after the staff objected.

They quoted the NY post as a source! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh no that is so fucking precious. Oh thank you so much for that, I have not had such a good laugh in a long time. Any day you want to play idiot to my village you just ask.

May 25, 2012

For instance, in 2008,

Thank you for admitting that you agree with your MessiahRushie that 88 million American useless eaters should be exterminated. Those 88 million include stay at home wives, students, the disabled, and retirees, none of whom CON$ervoFascists believe deserve to eat.

Genuine question... do you ever bother using logic at all or do you live your life in a state of permanent hyperbolic bullshit?

For instance, in 2008,

Genuine question... do you ever bother using logic at all or do you live your life in a state of permanent hyperbolic bullshit?

Or continually sniffing around Limbaugh? He's obcessed.

Or,

because the Constitution of the United States begins 'We the People..." not "Me, the Person..."

Nah....

Here's the reason:
1. Gustave Le Bon, in his groundbreaking 1896 book, “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind,” was the first to identify the phenomenon of mass psychology. Both Hitler and Mussolini used his book to understand how to incite a mob.

2. The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob.

Or,

Nah....

Here's the reason:
1. Gustave Le Bon, in his groundbreaking 1896 book, “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind,” was the first to identify the phenomenon of mass psychology. Both Hitler and Mussolini used his book to understand how to incite a mob.

2. The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob.

I repeat,

the first 3 words of the Constitution are "We the People"....

Are we to infer that only the Left side of the political spectrum is infused with lunacy while the Right side offers nothing but sanity, intelligence and rationality?

Someone should clue Fred Phelps, Rush Limbaugh, David Duke and Rick Santorum that they should not espouse any more Conservative points as they fall outside the template proffered by the Op.

Forum List

Back