Pin The Tail on the Progressive...

1. Fred Phelps?

Democratic Party
Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[33] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[34] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[35][36] and 1997.[37]
Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. David Duke?

1988 Democratic presidential campaign
In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries. His campaign failed to make much of an impact, with the one notable exemption of winning the little-known New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary.[28]
David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, man....I love when you shoot yourself in the foot.

Band-aid?
How easily you run and hide behind party and forget political ideology! If I was on the losing end of debate and history, I would be tempted to pull the same prank.

But, alas, I'm burdened by the truth. I could never concede ideology for party affiliation with the dishonesty folks like you do with such facility.

Are you asking us to believe that Mr. Phelps and Mr. Duke are Liberals? Are you asking us to believe that being a member of the Democrat Party is an automatic equivocation to Liberalism? Which do you want to attack in this feeble little thread of yours today? Democrats who are Conservatives or just Liberals?

Hey....remember that spanking I gave you in the last thread, showed every statement you presented was wrong?

And I said "You know nuttin."

Remember that?

Well, you still know nuttin.'

1. Every segregationist who ever served in the Senate was a Democrat, and remained a Democrat…except for Strom Thurmond. He remained a Democrat for eighteen years after running for President as a Dixiecrat- before he became a Republican. There’s a reason they are not called “Dixiecans.”

2. “The Dixiecrats were welcomed back into the Democratic fold with open arms. Democrats never denied a segregationist a committee chairmanship or a leadership position because of his noxious views on race. No Democrat has ever been punished for making a racist remark….More than 80 percent of Republicans in the House and Senate voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965….[The] record on race, of Thurmond the Republican is pretty good. He was among the first of Southern senators to hire blacks for his staff. He supported blacks for judgeships. He voted for extension of the Voting Rights Act.” Jack Kelly
What a moron you are! Are you having difficulty reading and comprehending?

I ask again: Are you attacking Liberals or Democrats? They are not always the same. Much the same way Republicans are not always Conservatives. There was once a Republican who, as an elected President of the United States fought a war against state's rights and for the emancipation of slavery (destroying personal property rights). Another Republican President built a sterling reputation as a regulator and destroyer of the crown jewels of unfettered Capitalism: the monopoly.

And now you're asking us to suspend disbelief and think of people like Fred Phelps and David Duke as if they were Liberals.

Once and for all, do you want to attack Liberal politics or the Democrat party. They are not one in the same.

Conservatives go on and on about how schools ought to be left alone to run as they please at the local level,

well, this is what you get.

OMG…you are correct! That’s an event that usually accompanies a parting sea or a stone tablet!!!

This must be your annual smart day!!!

As a so-mentioned conservative, I have often conjectured that it is a mistake to put the determination of what is to be done, in the hands of the 'offended.'

That is why I did not suggest any firing of this idiot.
Instead, spotlighting the actions and allowing the civil service regs to determine the results is the best one should expect.

Also....someone in the thread suggested that the UFT, the teacher's union in NYC is in some way at fault....
....this is not the case, as Hawkins is not a teacher, and probably belongs to the supervisor's union.

The point of the OP is to show the anti-Americanism of the Left.
And it does.

Now, return to your usual simian gabble.

1. Fred Phelps?

Democratic Party
Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[33] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[34] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[35][36] and 1997.[37]
Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. David Duke?

1988 Democratic presidential campaign
In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries. His campaign failed to make much of an impact, with the one notable exemption of winning the little-known New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary.[28]
David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, man....I love when you shoot yourself in the foot.

Band-aid?
How easily you run and hide behind party and forget political ideology! If I was on the losing end of debate and history, I would be tempted to pull the same prank.

But, alas, I'm burdened by the truth. I could never concede ideology for party affiliation with the dishonesty folks like you do with such facility.

Are you asking us to believe that Mr. Phelps and Mr. Duke are Liberals? Are you asking us to believe that being a member of the Democrat Party is an automatic equivocation to Liberalism? Which do you want to attack in this feeble little thread of yours today? Democrats who are Conservatives or just Liberals?

Hey....remember that spanking I gave you in the last thread, showed every statement you presented was wrong?

Remember that?

1. Every segregationist who ever served in the Senate was a Democrat, and remained a Democrat…except for Strom Thurmond. He remained a Democrat for eighteen years after running for President as a Dixiecrat- before he became a Republican. There’s a reason they are not called “Dixiecans.”

2. “The Dixiecrats were welcomed back into the Democratic fold with open arms. Democrats never denied a segregationist a committee chairmanship or a leadership position because of his noxious views on race. No Democrat has ever been punished for making a racist remark….More than 80 percent of Republicans in the House and Senate voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965….[The] record on race, of Thurmond the Republican is pretty good. He was among the first of Southern senators to hire blacks for his staff. He supported blacks for judgeships. He voted for extension of the Voting Rights Act.” Jack Kelly

Barry Goldwater voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and not only did the Republican Party reward him with the nomination for President,

but he all but swept the old South, the old Solid (Democratic) South

as CONSERVATIVE white Southern Democrats abandoned the Democratic party to join a Republican Party that was now more friendly to their racial segregationist views.

Remember that?

I ask again: Are you attacking Liberals or Democrats? They are not always the same. Much the same way Republicans are not always Conservatives. There was once a Republican who, as an elected President of the United States fought a war against state's rights and for the emancipation of slavery (destroying personal property rights). Another Republican President built a sterling reputation as a regulator and destroyer of the crown jewels of unfettered Capitalism: the monopoly.

And now you're asking us to suspend disbelief and think of people like Fred Phelps and David Duke as if they were Liberals.

Once and for all, do you want to attack Liberal politics or the Democrat party. They are not one in the same.

If you are asking me a question....say 'please.'

Now 'pretty please.'

"...you're asking us..."

I'm not asking you anything. I merely skewered your conflation of insane racists with right-wing talkers.

When you throw out (throw up) the Leftist propaganda that you memorized in government schools, I'll be happy to respond with the truth.

...not that I expect you to learn from it; after all, you're a Liberal.

Remember that?

Now 'pretty please.'

"...you're asking us..."

I'm not asking you anything. I merely skewered your conflation of insane racists with right-wing talkers.

When you throw out (throw up) the Leftist propaganda that you memorized in government schools, I'll be happy to respond with the truth.

well argued. Did you learn that in a public school, or were you home schooled by someone unable to reason?

[The point of the OP is to show the anti-Americanism of the Left.
And it does.

Now, return to your usual simian gabble.

After all your ranting about 'us' you say that a single example such as this proves the Left is anti-American?

Your example is a shining one of the power of the Individual over the Collective.

lol, a core principle of Conservatism in action!

Remember that?

Now 'pretty please.'

"...you're asking us..."

:popcorn:

I really enjoy a good smackdown.

Especially when I don't have to deliver it.

Yes, git rid o' them ignorant fuks.
Course his Daddy probably voted demo crap. That's why the news got holda that vid in the fers place.

yeah i doubt they voted for obama. good job at proving how stupid you are.

Coming from a person that's usually on the losing end of an ass-kicking contest that's really rich.

show me where i have ever lost on here?

But wonderful deflection to avoid the subject that the OP is a fucking moron who cherry picks her info in order to defend her agenda.

If you can turn that post into a call for extermination, then your MessiahRushie is calling for the extermination of the 88 million Americans he sees as useless eaters.

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And I know that 88 million Americans are not working but they're eating, and it's a statistic that worries me.
It's quite telling that 88 million are not working but they're eating.
If you are referring to Rush Limbaugh? Yes, I've heard of him and seen leftist outrage at anything he says. I did not read, hear, nor quote him online, and if I know what a Marxist is, it is defined as one who believes in the redistribution of wealth. That was also a tenet of the Bolsheviks.

On unemployment, Neil Snyder of The American Thinker shows a slightly different version than yours on unemployment in the US., drawn from statistics:
For instance, in 2008,
  • the top 1% of earners in the United States paid 38% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 5% of earners paid 59% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 10% of earners paid 70% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 25% of earners paid more than 86% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 50% of earners paid more than 97% of federal income taxes;
  • and the bottom 50% of earners in the United States paid less than 3% of federal income taxes.

The rest of his article and : the_united_states_cant_afford_four_more_years_of_president _obama.html#ixzz1xUeiGH8n

All the baloney printed about taking more away from business owners being bad and little guys being good have truly never indulged themselves in reading up on Forensics science.

But prospering the attitude of punishing hardworking people and lavishing their profits on the poorest in society removes their freedom to build hospitals, libraries, universities, and other institutions they pick as the most needed in society.

In short, you're taking those with the best judgment and imposing your judgmentality by replacing better judgment than you have.

And I reserve the right to call a spade a spade.
Thank you for admitting that you agree with your MessiahRushie that 88 million American useless eaters should be exterminated. Those 88 million include stay at home wives, students, the disabled, and retirees, none of whom CON$ervoFascists believe deserve to eat.
Thank you for your failure to read a thing I said, which says everything about you and absolutely not one word about me, although you superimposed this void by lying yourself into a corner, face in. :lmao:

Coming from a person that's usually on the losing end of an ass-kicking contest that's really rich.

But wonderful deflection to avoid the subject that the OP is a fucking moron who cherry picks her info in order to defend her agenda.

I'm not deflecting anything.

I think you need to do better than "Everything he just said is BullShit" to win an argument.

Last edited:

"...show me where i have ever lost on here..."

Ask and you shall receive...

Now, finger-paint, bet you don't really want me to bring up the time you misjudged a joke and insisted that I had said that I wasn't certain Obama would lose....

The post was "I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure...."

I'm sure you remember that one....I laughed so hard I actually gave you a rep.

True?

C'mon....admit it.

Pin The Tail on the Progressive...

I can't get near it!

WashYourAss.jpg

Republicans have taken flag waving to a disgusting level.

Remember when Bush said, "You are with us or with the terrorists?"

4 years of Republicans saying the president is "not American" and not "Christian".

The worst part is the hypocrisy. Republicans claim to be the party of Jesus, but shout "let him die" and applaud executions at their political rallies. Don't say it's not true. We have video.

Republicans gleefully sent young Americans off to Iraq to be killed and maimed for oil while hiding behind a banner of patriotism and fear. They say they support the troops when you have John McCain saying that if you give soldiers benefits like education, they won't want to stay in the military or Sen. Coburn planning on ways to cut veterans health care benefits.

Republicans have no idea what their leadership is doing. But they support them, no matter what it is. Even when Republicans were giving out no bid contracts in Iraq and soldiers were being electrocuted from sub standard housing. Republicans yawn over stuff like that.

Then there is the hatred towards minorities.

Yet, Republicans have convinced themselves they are the party of God and patriotism while showing disdain for both.

And you, one of the worst liars and most disgusting people I've been unfortunate to come in some slight contact with. I feel dirty having a post next to one of yours.
Is this your dissertation for becoming overseer of the new Auschwitz to exterminate Republicans, rdean?

If your handlers win, you may be in for job security. :rolleyes:
If you can turn that post into a call for extermination, then your MessiahRushie is calling for the extermination of the 88 million Americans he sees as useless eaters.

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And I know that 88 million Americans are not working but they're eating, and it's a statistic that worries me.

If you are referring to Rush Limbaugh? Yes, I've heard of him and seen leftist outrage at anything he says. I did not read, hear, nor quote him online, and if I know what a Marxist is, it is defined as one who believes in the redistribution of wealth. That was also a tenet of the Bolsheviks.

On unemployment, Neil Snyder of The American Thinker shows a slightly different version than yours on unemployment in the US., drawn from statistics:
For instance, in 2008,
  • the top 1% of earners in the United States paid 38% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 5% of earners paid 59% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 10% of earners paid 70% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 25% of earners paid more than 86% of federal income taxes;
  • the top 50% of earners paid more than 97% of federal income taxes;
  • and the bottom 50% of earners in the United States paid less than 3% of federal income taxes.

The rest of his article and : the_united_states_cant_afford_four_more_years_of_president _obama.html#ixzz1xUeiGH8n

All the baloney printed about taking more away from business owners being bad and little guys being good have truly never indulged themselves in reading up on Forensics science.

But prospering the attitude of punishing hardworking people and lavishing their profits on the poorest in society removes their freedom to build hospitals, libraries, universities, and other institutions they pick as the most needed in society.

In short, you're taking those with the best judgment and imposing your judgmentality by replacing better judgment than you have.

And I reserve the right to call a spade a spade.
Thank you for admitting that you agree with your MessiahRushie that 88 million American useless eaters should be exterminated. Those 88 million include stay at home wives, students, the disabled, and retirees, none of whom CON$ervoFascists believe deserve to eat.
Thank you for your failure to read a thing I said, which says everything about you and absolutely not one word about me, although you superimposed this void by lying yourself into a corner, face in. :lmao:
Hahaha, you can dish it out but you can't take it!!! :rofl::lmao:

You take Dean's post and turn it into a request to oversee the extermination of CON$ervoFascists even though he said no such thing. I show your MessiahRushie using the same type of language Hitler used to rationalize the extermination of the disabled, after which which you then defended your MessiahRushie while going off on a tangent about unemployment and taxes, none of which I brought up, and now you are whining about me not reading your bullshit!
Priceless!!!

CON$ervoFascists see 88 million Americans as useless eaters and are very troubled by that stat! CON$ervoFascists believe it is a BAD reflection on this GREAT country that 88 million stay at home moms, students, retired people, and the disabled get to eat while not working.

May 25, 2012
It's quite telling
that 88 million are not working but they're eating.

Is this your dissertation for becoming overseer of the new Auschwitz to exterminate Republicans, rdean?

If your handlers win, you may be in for job security. :rolleyes:

May 25, 2012

You take Dean's post and turn it into a request to oversee the extermination of CON$ervoFascists even though he said no such thing. I show your MessiahRushie using the same type of language Hitler used to rationalize the extermination of the disabled, after which which you then defended your MessiahRushie while going off on a tangent about unemployment and taxes, none of which I brought up, and now you are whining about me not reading your bullshit!
Priceless!!!

CON$ervoFascists see 88 million Americans as useless eaters and are very troubled by that stat! CON$ervoFascists believe it is a BAD reflection on this GREAT country that 88 million stay at home moms, students, retired people, and the disabled get to eat while not working.

May 25, 2012
It's quite telling
that 88 million are not working but they're eating.

And your point is........

May 25, 2012

Priceless!!!

May 25, 2012

And your point is........

He has a hardon for Rush Limbaugh?

Remember that?

Barry Goldwater voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and not only did the Republican Party reward him with the nomination for President,

but he all but swept the old South, the old Solid (Democratic) South

as CONSERVATIVE white Southern Democrats abandoned the Democratic party to join a Republican Party that was now more friendly to their racial segregationist views.

"...Sen. Barry Goldwater, the Republican nominee for president that year, voted against the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964. A founder of the NAACP in Arizona, Goldwater was a vehement foe of segregation. But he was also an ardent libertarian. He thought two of the seven major provisions of the bill - on housing and public accomodation - were unwarranted and unconstitutional intrusions by the federal government into private affairs."
Jack Kelly

Forum List

Back