Pilots who shot down Russian jet arrested over suspected coup complicity

I have no doubt that the CIA / Mossad was involved in the military coup to depose Pres. Erdogan.

Nothing happens in the Middle East without the knowledge and participation of Washington and Tel Aviv. ..... :cool:

I have no doubt that the CIA / Mossad was involved in the military coup to depose Pres. Erdogan.

Nothing happens in the Middle East without the knowledge and participation of Washington and Tel Aviv. ..... :cool:
You are wrong about that. (Unless.......there is a long term plan for WWIII, then yes.) Nobody wanted to depose Erdogan.

Looks like Erdogan may have arranged the coup himself to detect those who disagree with him inside the country. It gave him a bid fat reason to trow thousands in prison ( and a lot were killed!).

P.S. If Washington were involved, Erdogan would be overthrown by now, just like Yanukovitch in Ukraine.

Last edited:
According to rumors the two pilots are CIA agents who also tried to assassinate Erdogan. The Obama regime denied any participation in the failed coup.
Obama denies US role in Turkey's failed coup
This is one instance I believe the Obama administration for obvious reasons.
I don´t.
Turkey PM Yildirim hints at mending ties with Syria
You should. Have you ever seen the Obama administration doing anything against (except the bare minimum for deception and avoiding impeachment) Islamist expansion?

According to rumors the two pilots are CIA agents who also tried to assassinate Erdogan. The Obama regime denied any participation in the failed coup.
Obama denies US role in Turkey's failed coup
This is one instance I believe the Obama administration for obvious reasons.
I don´t.
Turkey PM Yildirim hints at mending ties with Syria
You should. Have you ever seen the Obama administration doing anything against (except the bare minimum for deception and avoiding impeachment) Islamist expansion?
Read the thread.

The pilots who shot down a Russian Su-24 bomber were arrested over suspected coup complicity, Turkish President Edogan told al-Jazeera in an interview days ago.
POLITICS - Turkish pilots who downed Russian jet detained: Erdoğan
When I first heard about the coup to oust Erdogan, I had the feeling that Vladimir Putin was behind it because after his pilots were shot down, he was determined to take revenge. Putin didn't like the arrogant attitude of Erdogan in his response to the Russian jet his pilots downed. It did appear that Erdogan was not intimidated by Putin. This made Putin appear weak. It was unfinished business for Putin because the people of Russia were watching and like most tyrants, Putin couldn't tolerate being seen as a weakling before his own people and on a greater scale - the world.

When Erdogan realized that Putin would go the distance - even to arrange his overthrow - he (Erdogan) decided it was better to sacrifice his own pilots who shot down the Russian SU-24 bomber than to be overthrown.

Now we see how Putin thinks. This has Putin's fingerprints all over it. By announcing that the pilots who shot down the Russian jet are responsible for the coup - Putin is forcing Erdogan's own hand to be the one who destroys these men. When these pilots are put in front of a firing squad, Putin's lust for revenge will not be satisfied. He won't be at peace until Erdogan is dead but first things first. He wants these Turkish pilots put on trial and executed.

Look at the motive, people. Putin is sending a message to other middle east nations. Do not shoot down Russian jets or this is what could happen to you.

The pilots who shot down a Russian Su-24 bomber were arrested over suspected coup complicity, Turkish President Edogan told al-Jazeera in an interview days ago.
When I first heard about the coup to oust Erdogan, I had the feeling that Vladimir Putin was behind it because after his pilots were shot down, he was determined to take revenge. Putin didn't like the arrogant attitude of Erdogan in his response to the Russian jet his pilots downed. It did appear that Erdogan was not intimidated by Putin. This made Putin appear weak. It was unfinished business for Putin because the people of Russia were watching and like most tyrants, Putin couldn't tolerate being seen as a weakling before his own people and on a greater scale - the world.

When Erdogan realized that Putin would go the distance - even to arrange his overthrow - he (Erdogan) decided it was better to sacrifice his own pilots who shot down the Russian SU-24 bomber than to be overthrown.

Now we see how Putin thinks. This has Putin's fingerprints all over it. By announcing that the pilots who shot down the Russian jet are responsible for the coup - Putin is forcing Erdogan's own hand to be the one who destroys these men. When these pilots are put in front of a firing squad, Putin's lust for revenge will not be satisfied. He won't be at peace until Erdogan is dead but first things first. He wants these Turkish pilots put on trial and executed.

Look at the motive, people. Putin is sending a message to other middle east nations. Do not shoot down Russian jets or this is what could happen to you.
Naw.......you're barking up the wrong tree. Putin isn't that thin skinned.

Try researching Fethullah Gülen, his feud with Erdogan, the U.S. government funding of his schools and movement, and his ties with the Clintons. ...... :cool:

Ridiculous nonsense. Stop blaming your government´s crap on others. And what makes Putin a tyrant? His 89% approval rate?

Ridiculous nonsense. Stop blaming your government´s crap on others. And what makes Putin a tyrant? His 89% approval rate?

Are you actually telling me that you do not see a connection between the timing of this coup in Turkey and the Turkish pilots who are now being blamed for it? The same two turkish pilots whose actions of shooting down a Russian fighter jet were defended by none other than Erdogan? Are you seriously that naive to believe this is all some coincidence? Or are you a coward who is afraid of calling Putin for what he is? He's setting precedent here for other nations - not to dare shoot down one of his jets - or this will be the consequences.
I never took you for a coward but yes, I do consider Putin to be a tyrant. What else could you call a man who has his own journalists assassinated when they go against him? What else would you call a man who poisons a man for being his political opponent? What do you call Assad, Bleipriester? A man is known by the company he keeps. There is a reason that Putin is allies with Assad and the tyrants of Tehran. He's with his own kind.
This man told the world that Putin is responsible for his condition. He's dead now. Does the truth matter so little to you? Is your agenda greater than your own conscience? These are questions every person must ask themselves for one day we shall answer to God for how we responded to such matters of truth. It will be determine where you spend eternity. Heaven or hell. No coward ever won heaven. It is written:

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

150302213249-02-critics-of-putin-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

Litvinenko: Not first Putin critic to end up dead - CNN.com
The former Russian agent was poisoned by a lethal dose of radioactive polonium, his tea spiked in a London hotel during a meeting with two former Russian security servicemen.
After leaving the Russian Federal Security Service, he blamed the agency for orchestrating a series of apartment bombings in Russia in 1999 that left hundreds dead and led to Russia's invasion of Chechnya later that year.

130611200559-russia-spy-litvinenko-story-body.jpg

UK inquiry into former KGB spy's death opens 02:19
In a statement from his deathbed in London in November 2006, he said he had no doubt about who was to blame for his imminent death.
"You may succeed in silencing me, but that silence comes at a price," Litvinenko said at the time. "You may succeed in silencing one man, but the howl of protest from around the world will reverberate, Mr. Putin, in your ears for the rest of your life."
_________

Are you actually telling me that you do not see a connection between the timing of this coup in Turkey and the Turkish pilots who are now being blamed for it? The same two turkish pilots whose actions of shooting down a Russian fighter jet were defended by none other than Erdogan? Are you seriously that naive to believe this is all some coincidence? Or are you a coward who is afraid of calling Putin for what he is? He's setting precedent here for other nations - not to dare shoot down one of his jets - or this will be the consequences.
I never took you for a coward but yes, I do consider Putin to be a tyrant. What else could you call a man who has his own journalists assassinated when they go against him? What else would you call a man who poisons a man for being his political opponent? What do you call Assad, Bleipriester? A man is known by the company he keeps. There is a reason that Putin is allies with Assad and the tyrants of Tehran. He's with his own kind.
This man told the world that Putin is responsible for his condition. He's dead now. Does the truth matter so little to you? Is your agenda greater than your own conscience? These are questions every person must ask themselves for one day we shall answer to God for how we responded to such matters of truth. It will be determine where you spend eternity. Heaven or hell. No coward ever won heaven. It is written:

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

The former Russian agent was poisoned by a lethal dose of radioactive polonium, his tea spiked in a London hotel during a meeting with two former Russian security servicemen.
After leaving the Russian Federal Security Service, he blamed the agency for orchestrating a series of apartment bombings in Russia in 1999 that left hundreds dead and led to Russia's invasion of Chechnya later that year.

In a statement from his deathbed in London in November 2006, he said he had no doubt about who was to blame for his imminent death.
"You may succeed in silencing me, but that silence comes at a price," Litvinenko said at the time. "You may succeed in silencing one man, but the howl of protest from around the world will reverberate, Mr. Putin, in your ears for the rest of your life."
_________
The facts are clear:
1. Turkey is currently abandoning the US´s Syria policy
2. The Russian-Turkish relationship is currently normalizing

Your stupid claim lacks of any base and common sense.

A history lesson remembered:

Remember those old Moscow Military marches in front of the Kremlin (see Pyongyangtoday)?

On July 13, 2001, Putin took the drastic move of limiting how many political parties there can be. Coming from a country that in its own perverted way, limits how many political parties it can have - there is a difference. Our system was created that way from the beginning and if we wanted to change it, it couldn't be at the stroke of a signing statement. While I'm sure the Idiot would try.

This is from a BBC story entitled, Putin limits number of political parties:

Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed into law measures that will sharply limit the number of political parties and provide state financing for the remaining few.

Mr Putin said the new law would strengthen the political system, by creating a few major parties.

Critics say it will reduce pluralism and increase the Kremlin's control over parliament.

The new law is the latest step in a year-long campaign by the Kremlin to bring back power to the centre, following the dilution of authority under the former president, Boris Yeltsin.

Under the legislation, a political party needs to have at least 10,000 members, spread across the country, in order to be registered.

Private donations will be strictly limited, while a party must receive more than 3% of the vote in elections to qualify for state funding.

By 2002, Vlad seemed to have marshaled similar adoration , as false and produced as ever before, only updated for the 21st century.

This is from a Guardian article on May 10, 2002 entitled, Putin tactics echo communist era:

The May Day holiday featured the usual small crowd of ageing communists on the streets protesting over poverty, but more significantly, and for the first time in the post-communist era, the Kremlin threw open Red Square to an orchestrated demonstration of devotion to the leader.

Tens of thousands of carefully marshalled marchers turned out by the walls of the Kremlin in honour of "our president", bearing aloft pictures of Mr Putin like sacred icons.

Earlier this week, the rent-a-crowd returned to the centre of Moscow for another worship session, this time to mark the second anniversary of Mr Putin's first term as president. And then on Thursday, Mr Putin himself turned up on the Red Square rostrum to take the victory parade as thousands of young soldiers marched past to celebrate the defeat of the Nazis 57 years ago.

The Putin parades are becoming a fixture of Russian political life. The evening news has turned into a deadening recitation of the leader's activities that day.

Russia's richest man, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, was arrested in 2003 for apparently no reason other than using his power and influence to support political activities that were contrary to Putin's.

From an article entitled, Analysis: The Yukos puzzle, from the BBC, why he was arrested was not clear - but there were some theories:

Has Mr Khodorkovsky broken the law? Maybe, but most Russian oligarchs bent the rules when they wheeled and dealed, grabbed assets, and got rich quick in the 1980s and 1990s.

So why are they picking on him?

President Vladimir Putin appeared to offer the oligarchs a deal when he became president in 2000: stay out of politics, and we will not rake over your past misdeeds.

The most widespread explanation for Mr Khodorkovsky's troubles is that he broke the terms of the deal by getting involved in politics.

This seems to have been the reason for the hounding of two other oligarchs, Vladimir Gusinsky and Boris Berezovsky, both now in exile.

Other oligarchs such as Vladimir Potanin, Mikhail Friedman and Roman Abramovich remained politically clean, concentrating on rebuilding their empires after the 1998 economic collapse, and were left alone.

According to this theory, Mr Khodorkovsky's mistake was to start openly funding political parties, with parliamentary elections due in December, and presidential elections next year.

It cannot have helped that his name was floated as a possible future president of Russia in 2008.

Bold was my emphasis.

In another article from the BBC on the same subject and entitled, Profile: Mikhail Khodorkovsky on June 16, 2004, a bit more on Mikhail Khodorkovsky is revealed:

_________
The facts are clear:
1. Turkey is currently abandoning the US´s Syria policy
2. The Russian-Turkish relationship is currently normalizing

Your stupid claim lacks of any base and common sense.
It make perfect sense. How else do you explain the fact that these two pilots are being used as scapegoats to appease Putin's wrath? It certainly isn't Erdogan's wrath in play here. He was the man who defended these men who were his pilots. It's Putin that wants revenge over the downed Russian Jet. Not Erdogan.

THINK.

A history lesson remembered:

Remember those old Moscow Military marches in front of the Kremlin (see Pyongyangtoday)?

On July 13, 2001, Putin took the drastic move of limiting how many political parties there can be. Coming from a country that in its own perverted way, limits how many political parties it can have - there is a difference. Our system was created that way from the beginning and if we wanted to change it, it couldn't be at the stroke of a signing statement. While I'm sure the Idiot would try.

This is from a BBC story entitled, Putin limits number of political parties:

Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed into law measures that will sharply limit the number of political parties and provide state financing for the remaining few.

Mr Putin said the new law would strengthen the political system, by creating a few major parties.

Critics say it will reduce pluralism and increase the Kremlin's control over parliament.

The new law is the latest step in a year-long campaign by the Kremlin to bring back power to the centre, following the dilution of authority under the former president, Boris Yeltsin.

Under the legislation, a political party needs to have at least 10,000 members, spread across the country, in order to be registered.

Private donations will be strictly limited, while a party must receive more than 3% of the vote in elections to qualify for state funding.

By 2002, Vlad seemed to have marshaled similar adoration , as false and produced as ever before, only updated for the 21st century.

This is from a Guardian article on May 10, 2002 entitled, Putin tactics echo communist era:

The May Day holiday featured the usual small crowd of ageing communists on the streets protesting over poverty, but more significantly, and for the first time in the post-communist era, the Kremlin threw open Red Square to an orchestrated demonstration of devotion to the leader.

Tens of thousands of carefully marshalled marchers turned out by the walls of the Kremlin in honour of "our president", bearing aloft pictures of Mr Putin like sacred icons.

Earlier this week, the rent-a-crowd returned to the centre of Moscow for another worship session, this time to mark the second anniversary of Mr Putin's first term as president. And then on Thursday, Mr Putin himself turned up on the Red Square rostrum to take the victory parade as thousands of young soldiers marched past to celebrate the defeat of the Nazis 57 years ago.

The Putin parades are becoming a fixture of Russian political life. The evening news has turned into a deadening recitation of the leader's activities that day.

Russia's richest man, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, was arrested in 2003 for apparently no reason other than using his power and influence to support political activities that were contrary to Putin's.

From an article entitled, Analysis: The Yukos puzzle, from the BBC, why he was arrested was not clear - but there were some theories:

Has Mr Khodorkovsky broken the law? Maybe, but most Russian oligarchs bent the rules when they wheeled and dealed, grabbed assets, and got rich quick in the 1980s and 1990s.

So why are they picking on him?

President Vladimir Putin appeared to offer the oligarchs a deal when he became president in 2000: stay out of politics, and we will not rake over your past misdeeds.

The most widespread explanation for Mr Khodorkovsky's troubles is that he broke the terms of the deal by getting involved in politics.

This seems to have been the reason for the hounding of two other oligarchs, Vladimir Gusinsky and Boris Berezovsky, both now in exile.

Other oligarchs such as Vladimir Potanin, Mikhail Friedman and Roman Abramovich remained politically clean, concentrating on rebuilding their empires after the 1998 economic collapse, and were left alone.

According to this theory, Mr Khodorkovsky's mistake was to start openly funding political parties, with parliamentary elections due in December, and presidential elections next year.

It cannot have helped that his name was floated as a possible future president of Russia in 2008.

Bold was my emphasis.

In another article from the BBC on the same subject and entitled, Profile: Mikhail Khodorkovsky on June 16, 2004, a bit more on Mikhail Khodorkovsky is revealed:
Jeremiah, you are ruining the thread with your anti-Putin hate spam posts.

Try doing as I suggested on post #13 to get back on topic. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back