Pictures: At least 100 NFL players kneel or sit in protest

`
"NFL players used the national anthem to show their defiance to President Donald Trump’s criticism, with at least 100 players kneeling or sitting in protest and one team staying in the locker room.

Most teams in the early afternoon games locked arms in solidarity. At least three team owners joined their players.

More than 100 players sat or knelt, the form of protest started last season by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Kaepernick is now a free agent, and supporters believe teams have avoided signing him because of his protest."
- Source
`
`

Most of these people were not supporting Colin Kaepernick, they were protesting our sow of a president, Trump.
You are going to shit a brick when Trump is reelected aren't you?

They don't even realize this dumb shit is going to do nothing but help him get another term. Pretty funny really.
Yeah with a 40% approval rating and dropping. :laugh:

You would think no lib would ever use polls to try and prove a point again. Hillary in a landslide!
Why would you think that? Nice user name by the way. At least you caught on.

Since you've proven you can read, check out my join date and add it all up.

At least 100 NFL players kneel or sit in protest

oh no no noooooooooooooooooo horror ...horror :rolleyes: mamma mia

Doubt they voted for him in the first place......we do know NFL ratings are down though
`
Perhaps. I'm a Green Bay Packer fan, NOT a sports fan. I don't care about the NFL or Colin Kaepernick. While I agree that political expression should be kept out of all sports, it amuses me to see how emotionally worked up the right is getting about this. This kind of faux controversy is for lesser beings.

Doubt they voted for him in the first place......we do know NFL ratings are down though
`
Perhaps. I'm a Green Bay Packer fan, NOT a sports fan. I don't care about the NFL or Colin Kaepernick. While I agree that political expression should be kept out of all sports, it amuses me to see how emotionally worked up the right is getting about this. This kind of faux controversy is for lesser beings.
Just another attempt to transform America..........why are libs so exercised over a washed up has been

`
I actually agree with that, problem isn't the right though, if nothing but the coverage by the lesser beings changed this would not be an issue for anyone,kapernick would kneel and no one would know or care.

`

You're a Packer fan but you don't care about the NFL?

Sounds perfectly logical to me.

`
btw, if you were a sports fan you might just understand why this is so intrusive, real sports fans just want their sports without this nonsense, the left refuses to allow it...try and tell them [the left] it has no place in sports and see what happens.

btw, if you were a sports fan you might just understand why this is so intrusive, real sports fans just want their sports without this nonsense, the left refuses to allow it...try and tell them [the left] it has no place in sports and see what happens.
`
Well, outside of the Olympics and Packers, I'm not a sports fan. However, I did read that NASCAR will fire any drivers that protest during the national anthem, so I guess that's important to them.

`
The players are saying "fuck you". They wont just shut up and play. You are free to watch Appalachian pig wrestling if you prefer.

`
The players are saying "fuck you". They wont just shut up and play. You are free to watch Appalachian pig wrestling if you prefer.
and they are getting it in return........they are free to be the pig wrestlers

`
They are getting millions. What are you guys getting?

`
They are getting millions. What are you guys getting?
and yet many will end up with zero before I do

`
And I was just explaining to the OP that it isn't the right that feels like that but the left and as your post proves it is the left that she should be directing her post at...in fact if the players are really 'saying "fuck you".', I can't believe she has a problem understanding why anyone is making a big deal out of it....as for me? if you are being honest then I believe you that the players are really saying that to America, which in fact is what most on the right are claiming they are doing and being taken to task for it by posters like the OP...bet the OP and the lefties here don't take you to task for claiming that is what the players are saying even if you're not lying about it...are you lying about it?

`
And I was just explaining to the OP that it isn't the right that feels like that but the left and as your post proves it is the left that she should be directing her post at...in fact if the players are really 'saying "fuck you".', I can't believe she has a problem understanding why anyone is making a big deal out of it....as for me? if you are being honest then I believe you that the players are really saying that to America, which in fact is what most on the right are claiming they are doing and being taken to task for it by posters like the OP...bet the OP and the lefties here don't take you to task for claiming that is what the players are saying even if you're not lying about it...are you lying about it?

Asclepias deflection on the way.

`

Asclepias deflection on the way.
I wanna see if the OP has a problem with what the players are saying

`
We dont understand why you are making a big deal out of it because the players have a right to protest. If someone attempted to take your right to protest you would pass out and melt from snowflakyness.

"“People think athletes should shut up and get their money and play their sport, but no matter how much money we make, no matter how many touchdowns we score, no many how many home runs we hit, it doesn’t mean we aren’t people. Our paychecks don’t silence us.” "
-Bruce Maxwell MLB Player

Why would they take me task and what would that accomplish in your eyes? I ask because I dont bend to societal pressure even on the internet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back