Pictures: At least 100 NFL players kneel or sit in protest

`
"NFL players used the national anthem to show their defiance to President Donald Trump’s criticism, with at least 100 players kneeling or sitting in protest and one team staying in the locker room.

Most teams in the early afternoon games locked arms in solidarity. At least three team owners joined their players.

More than 100 players sat or knelt, the form of protest started last season by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Kaepernick is now a free agent, and supporters believe teams have avoided signing him because of his protest."
- Source
`
`

Most of these people were not supporting Colin Kaepernick, they were protesting our sow of a president, Trump.
Speaking of sow's...nice pic.

She is pretty hawt.

You are not dtf?

They don't even realize this dumb shit is going to do nothing but help him get another term. Pretty funny really.
`
I see. The more people that protest Trump, the more they will vote for him. Sounds perfectly logical to me.
No you pussies are gonna ruin the nfl, just like liberals ruin everything they touch.

`
"NFL players used the national anthem to show their defiance to President Donald Trump’s criticism, with at least 100 players kneeling or sitting in protest and one team staying in the locker room.

Most teams in the early afternoon games locked arms in solidarity. At least three team owners joined their players.

More than 100 players sat or knelt, the form of protest started last season by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Kaepernick is now a free agent, and supporters believe teams have avoided signing him because of his protest."
- Source
`
`

Most of these people were not supporting Colin Kaepernick, they were protesting our sow of a president, Trump.

Do you thing The Hag & Co. could beat Trump if there was an election right now?

Belt%2B%2526%2BMagazine_1.jpg
And that means what, you sick pathetic ass?
He's holed up in a bunker waiting for the race war. :laugh:
No boy, I'm sitting in front of my computer thinking how pathetic America hating pos like you are.
Are you molesting your gun boy? Thats pretty much all youre going to do with it. Nothing you say can stop the protest and showing pictures of a gun on a forum is the sign of a weak POS.

2015 -16 he wasnt in office yet.

Yeahbut, that wasn't the POINT! The point was the accuracy of the POLLS, and all of the best pollsters for TWO YEARS never got it right, grossly underestimated him, right up to the evening of Nov. 8 when the tallies started coming in and they all said: WTF! Personally, I'd want my money back! So why should anyone believe the polls have any more meaning or relevancy now?

Polls work within a certain framework. More than the builder of the frame, Trump is totally outside of it, and the one thing that has been shown in all of this is that nearly all polls DO NOT reflect the actual mindset of the voters, but mainly the mindset of those TAKING the polling!

Donald's polls, both then and now were and are just another ploy used by the anti-Trump democratic-run fake media to try to dissuade voters from voting for him trying to convince them that a vote for Trump was just a vote thrown away.

What the world has been shown instead is that THE DEEP STATE of GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION CAN BE BEATEN! They can put up anyone they want and spend a billion dollars in marketing, but all the people of the USA need to do is STICK TOGETHER and FORGE AHEAD.

VOTE DONALD TRUMP for a better and more honest America put more back into the hands of its PEOPLE where the Founders intended.

It is time to flush the sewage out of Washington DC.

`

- Source
`
`

NFL players protesting during the National Anthem one of the most uneducated and idiotic behaviors that I have ever witnessed. I bet if you ask 20 players why are they protesting you will get 20 different answers. What does the National Anthem have to do with what they are protesting. Some players say they are protesting against police brutality and inequality. I don't get it?
There are some many kids growing up idolizing them. To me I would consider them to be role models? So the NFL players don't see anything wrong with their behavior? Disrespecting our country, and the men and women who fought and died for this country. I'm sorry I consider that some type of treason.
NFL players make so much money, and they cant stand for an American tradition for a few moments to honor not just our country but the military and people in it? There are a lot more people out here that make way less then them and have to put up with a lot more crap everyday then standing for a few moments once a week. CRY BABIES!
Point is, there is a time and place for everything. I don't see how kneeling during our national anthem is protesting "police brutality and inequality". After the game make a sign in the locker room and go somewhere where protesting, whatever they are protesting, is more acceptable.

`

- Source
`
`

NFL players protesting during the National Anthem one of the most uneducated and idiotic behaviors that I have ever witnessed. I bet if you ask 20 players why are they protesting you will get 20 different answers. What does the National Anthem have to do with what they are protesting. Some players say they are protesting against police brutality and inequality. I don't get it?
There are some many kids growing up idolizing them. To me I would consider them to be role models? So the NFL players don't see anything wrong with their behavior? Disrespecting our country, and the men and women who fought and died for this country. I'm sorry I consider that some type of treason.
NFL players make so much money, and they cant stand for an American tradition for a few moments to honor not just our country but the military and people in it? There are a lot more people out here that make way less then them and have to put up with a lot more crap everyday then standing for a few moments once a week. CRY BABIES!
Point is, there is a time and place for everything. I don't see how kneeling during our national anthem is protesting "police brutality and inequality". After the game make a sign in the locker room and go somewhere where protesting, whatever they are protesting, is more acceptable.
I'm pretty sure you've seen home videos of yourself before so we know you've seen something much more idiotic. Usually when you ask 20 people why they are doing something they will give you 20 different answers because they are different people. The only way that changes is if they agree before hand on what they are going to say.

I'm glad so many kids are idolizing them. Hopefully they realize they should only idolize actions not people. In this case the actions of the football players show strength and conviction to stand up (or kneel) for what they believe is right. Protesting police brutality and the racist anthem are great subjects to protest against.

The amount of money they make has nothing to to do with the issue. Thats just more salt they are rubbing into your white racist wounds. You dont have to see anything. No one is waiting on your approval for them to demonstrate their stance. Youre no one important at all even in your own life.

`

- Source
`
`

Most of them will be broke and in jail within 10 years.
Such role models.

`

- Source
`
`

Such role models.
if that was true you are going to be out of a job here soon.

`

- Source
`
`

Such role models.
if that was true you are going to be out of a job here soon.
Advice: Don't post your own "jokes".

And that means what, you sick pathetic ass?
He's holed up in a bunker waiting for the race war. :laugh:
No boy, I'm sitting in front of my computer thinking how pathetic America hating pos like you are.
Are you molesting your gun boy? Thats pretty much all youre going to do with it. Nothing you say can stop the protest and showing pictures of a gun on a forum is the sign of a weak POS.
Dang Aschepias, No matter what thread I read, I come across one of your superior comments. I'm actually surprised you didn't mention anything about white.
Any NFL player protesting Americas National Anthem, does not deserve to be a player in an American Football league.
Police killing blacks is wrong with out a doubt. So is police killing whites, but you knew that? I see why blacks are mad about the recent and past, unarmed blacks killed by police. Have all right to be mad. But what about blacks killing blacks? I think that is a bigger problem?
Some of these police involved murders of unarmed black men is not right at all, and the police who pulled the trigger should have to spend the rest of theirs lives in prison.
You also have to put yourself in their shoes, not all were intentional. You have to consider their environment, is a high crime area? Does the suspect have anything at all that resembles a weapon? If I was a cop working in a high crime area at night and told a suspect to freeze and they took off, I'm thinking the worst. Why is he running? if caught is he looking at life in prison?, if so he got nothing to loose and will try to escape by any means. Also not every cop that pulled the trigger that took a black mans life was white.
Point is there is a time and place for everything. Protesting during national anthem is inappropriate, to say the least, and their is bigger issues that need attention. Kids look up to NFL payers and all that the players are showing is, its ok to disrespect our country, its ok to be disrespectful period, and that it is ok to be big babies.

`

- Source
`
`

I'm pretty sure you've seen home videos of yourself before so we know you've seen something much more idiotic. Usually when you ask 20 people why they are doing something they will give you 20 different answers because they are different people. The only way that changes is if they agree before hand on what they are going to say.

I'm glad so many kids are idolizing them. Hopefully they realize they should only idolize actions not people. In this case the actions of the football players show strength and conviction to stand up (or kneel) for what they believe is right. Protesting police brutality and the racist anthem are great subjects to protest against.

The amount of money they make has nothing to to do with the issue. Thats just more salt they are rubbing into your white racist wounds. You dont have to see anything. No one is waiting on your approval for them to demonstrate their stance. Youre no one important at all even in your own life.
What I meant by, ask 20 different questions you get 20 different answers, is that they probably don't even know why they are kneeling, just doing it cause they see others.
So you hope kids idolize Adult Football Athletes disrespecting Our National Anthem and out Country? A lot of kids don't understand what the players protesting. Their actions are disrespectful and childish. Most of them make themselves look like a fool. If that's how you think they show strength and conviction.
The Anthem is racist? Your ignorance makes me laugh. Police brutality is a great subject to protest. But is it really an appropriate time to protest during our national anthem before the game, where vets and soldiers currently serving are watching and rooting for their favorite team?
Buddy don't try to blame me for your racism, I am not racist. I have not one time made a racist comment or anything. The players make a lot of their money from their fans buying merchandise, apparel, filling stadiums, ect ect. They make to much for a sport that is going to turn into flag football one day. They are nothing conceded, cry babies.
And there you go again, "All whites are racist". Man you think a white is racist over anything.
Its not me they should demonstrate their stance too, They should demonstrate their stance to the world.
You are right I am no body and neither are you or the next person. None of our opinions matter and we all are entitled to have one. No one has the right to judge the next man.
I never considered myself to be important, and I am not trying compare myself to anyone. I did make a pretty big mistake when I was 17,and I learned from it during the 2 years I was in jail. As of now, I'm 30 and I am pretty successful in life so far. I work for myself, make some really good money, I own a house that's paid off, a nice car paid off, I do speaking engagements from time to time, by going to high schools and talk about gang violence and bullies. I help coach a little league football team. I'm working on creating a center in my neighborhood for kids to come to some days after school, on weekends, and all summer. It is going to be a free program with a variety of different courses that high schools don't teach, and the kids can pick which courses they want to learn. Pretty much getting them involved at a young age, at picking a career path, and what is all out there.
I have other things going on with teen bullying and suicide.
I don't respect you one bit, yet you disrespect me to no end. To say some of the things you say, "you are not important." and all the other immature middle school name calling non sense, really shows how immature you are.
That's all you got, is name calling and making up lies.
You are one miserable dude man, all I see in you is hate, not just with whites but with yourself. Life is to short buddy

`

- Source
`
`

What I meant by, ask 20 different questions you get 20 different answers, is that they probably don't even know why they are kneeling, just doing it cause they see others.
So you hope kids idolize Adult Football Athletes disrespecting Our National Anthem and out Country? A lot of kids don't understand what the players protesting. Their actions are disrespectful and childish. Most of them make themselves look like a fool. If that's how you think they show strength and conviction.
The Anthem is racist? Your ignorance makes me laugh. Police brutality is a great subject to protest. But is it really an appropriate time to protest during our national anthem before the game, where vets and soldiers currently serving are watching and rooting for their favorite team?
Buddy don't try to blame me for your racism, I am not racist. I have not one time made a racist comment or anything. The players make a lot of their money from their fans buying merchandise, apparel, filling stadiums, ect ect. They make to much for a sport that is going to turn into flag football one day. They are nothing conceded, cry babies.
And there you go again, "All whites are racist". Man you think a white is racist over anything.
Its not me they should demonstrate their stance too, They should demonstrate their stance to the world.
You are right I am no body and neither are you or the next person. None of our opinions matter and we all are entitled to have one. No one has the right to judge the next man.
I never considered myself to be important, and I am not trying compare myself to anyone. I did make a pretty big mistake when I was 17,and I learned from it during the 2 years I was in jail. As of now, I'm 30 and I am pretty successful in life so far. I work for myself, make some really good money, I own a house that's paid off, a nice car paid off, I do speaking engagements from time to time, by going to high schools and talk about gang violence and bullies. I help coach a little league football team. I'm working on creating a center in my neighborhood for kids to come to some days after school, on weekends, and all summer. It is going to be a free program with a variety of different courses that high schools don't teach, and the kids can pick which courses they want to learn. Pretty much getting them involved at a young age, at picking a career path, and what is all out there.
I don't respect you one bit, yet you disrespect me to no end. To say some of the things you say, "you are not important." and all the other immature middle school name calling non sense, really shows how immature you are.
You are one miserable dude man, all I see in you is hate, not just with whites but with yourself. Life is to short buddy
Who told you they were just doing because others were doing it? Are you guessing or do you have some proof?

Yes. I hope to god these kids see that if something is not worthy of respect then you dont respect it. Whites like to deflect a lot and you have to refocus them from time to time. You whites make it about everything except what they people are saying they are doing it for. Police brutality and a racist anthem. How many players can you quote saying they are doing it for anything other than those two things? You white boys are more than silly but then thats your issue. I say fuck all yall. If you dont like the protests then dont watch.

I see. The more people that protest Trump, the more they will vote for him. Sounds perfectly logical to me
He never had their vote to begin with. As the economy improves, wages go up, and energy prices go down, you won't win any converts like this.

`

- Source
`
`

Who told you they were just doing because others were doing it? Are you guessing or do you have some proof?

Yes. I hope to god these kids see that if something is not worthy of respect then you dont respect it. Whites like to deflect a lot and you have to refocus them from time to time. You whites make it about everything except what they people are saying they are doing it for. Police brutality and a racist anthem. How many players can you quote saying they are doing it for anything other than those two things? You white boys are more than silly but then thats your issue. I say fuck all yall. If you dont like the protests then dont watch.
My opinion is that most are probably doing it just because they see others doing it. Why? Because my opinion is that the are a bunch of CRY BABIES, that always make fools out of themselves. Why should something not worthy of respect be respected? The only time I make it known that I don't respect an opinion is when an opinion is made towards me in a derogatory way, especially a racist way.
Your racism is portraying you as an immature, uneducated, angry, confused, racist individual. Who, once feels offended, lashes out and takes it out on whites. If have nothing else to say, you blame it on whites being dumb and racist. I'm sorry but that's what most people here see you as, its not my fault. You want to talk about credibility, you have none.
Oh my, I know what they are doing it for! Answer me 1 question. Do you think that protesting our national anthem and disrespecting our country and soldiers and vets, is right? You don't think that protesting during the anthem/game is an appropriate time? What do you think, that they think, they are accomplishing by protesting the anthem?

One more thing. The other day you said most blacks are racist because whites are. Honestly, I think that the way blacks are acting now a days with this racism and this other crap, are making whites racist.

Another thing, why is it ok for a black person to call a white person kracker, honkey ect ect. and a white person responds after being called one of those names, calling the black person a n*****. Its ok for the black person to be racist but its not ok for the white person to be?

Another thing. You cant be against or stand up for racism, if you yourself is a racist.

`

- Source
`
`

Sign me up

Forum List

Back