Pictures: At least 100 NFL players kneel or sit in protest

We dont understand why you are making a big deal out of it because the players have a right to protest. If someone attempted to take your right to protest you would pass out and melt from snowflakyness.

"We" don't understand why you think only they have a right to protest and no one else...does everyone who wants to speak out against kapernick have the right to?

Why would they take me task and what would that accomplish in your eyes?
You cannot be this dim...unless of course you went to a liberal college...why wouldn't they take you to task for doing what they claim someone else is doing?...the accomplishment comes from them not taking you to task proving, much like your post, that it is intellectually dishonest and logically blind to even ask one side to defend it's position when it is the other side taking that position.

I ask because I dont bend to societal pressure even on the internet.
would you like the right wing to bend to such pressure by getting off kapernicks case?...aren't you taking away the rights of others by criticizing the right for the stance they take against kapernick?...or is that just another right only the left feels entitled to?

We dont understand why you are making a big deal out of it because the players have a right to protest. If someone attempted to take your right to protest you would pass out and melt from snowflakyness.

"We" don't understand why you think only they have a right to protest and no one else...does everyone who wants to speak out against kapernick have the right to?

You cannot be this dim...unless of course you went to a liberal college...why wouldn't they take you to task for doing what they claim someone else is doing?...the accomplishment comes from them not taking you to task proving, much like your post, that it is intellectually dishonest and logically blind to even ask one side to defend it's position when it is the other side taking that position.

would you like the right to bend to such pressure by getting off kapernicks case...are'nt you taking away the rights of others by criticizing the right for the stance they take against kapernick?
Of course they have the right. The point is why are you doing it because he is taking a knee? What is he doing to you?

so basically you feel that you have some sort of internet cred if they dont take me to task?

I'm not taking away anyones right. I'm pointing out how hypocritical it is for you to try and silence him because you want him to shut up and play. These athletes are saying "fuck you. I'm going to speak my mind. Do what you need to do."

would you like the right to bend to such pressure by getting off kapernicks case...are'nt you taking away the rights of others by criticizing the right for the stance they take against kapernick?
Of course they have the right. The point is why are you doing it because he is taking a knee? What is he doing to you?

so basically you feel that you have some sort of internet cred if they dont take me to task?

I'm not taking away anyones right. I'm pointing out how hypocritical it is for you to try and silence him because you want him to shut up and play.
btw....please directly address the posts that claim the players and you do not have a right to protest, but being unable to differentiate between criticism and denial you come across as though you believe no one else can either

I'm not taking away anyones right. I'm pointing out how hypocritical it is for you to try and silence him because you want him to shut up and play.
btw....please directly address the posts that claim the players and you do not have a right to protest, but being unable to differentiate between criticism and denial you come across as though you believe no one else can either
Answer my questions and stop deflecting please.

Where are your questions?...[I see WH got under your skin by pointing out your deflection practices...lol]

Where are your questions?...[I see WH got under your skin by pointing out your deflection practices...lol]
Read the post you replied to.

No one gets under my skin. They would need to be someone I see as credible for that to occur.

`
Perhaps. I'm a Green Bay Packer fan, NOT a sports fan. I don't care about the NFL or Colin Kaepernick. While I agree that political expression should be kept out of all sports, it amuses me to see how emotionally worked up the right is getting about this. This kind of faux controversy is for lesser beings.
btw, if you were a sports fan you might just understand why this is so intrusive, real sports fans just want their sports without this nonsense, the left refuses to allow it...try and tell them [the left] it has no place in sports and see what happens.
The players are saying "fuck you". They wont just shut up and play. You are free to watch Appalachian pig wrestling if you prefer.
And I was just explaining to the OP that it isn't the right that feels like that but the left and as your post proves it is the left that she should be directing her post at...in fact if the players are really 'saying "fuck you".', I can't believe she has a problem understanding why anyone is making a big deal out of it....as for me? if you are being honest then I believe you that the players are really saying that to America, which in fact is what most on the right are claiming they are doing and being taken to task for it by posters like the OP...bet the OP and the lefties here don't take you to task for claiming that is what the players are saying even if you're not lying about it...are you lying about it?

Asclepias deflection on the way.
I wanna see if the OP has a problem with what the players are saying
They don't have a problem with celebrities and sports figures telling the American public to fuck off...what they don't like is the backlash....the booing....the threats of boycotting. And it's wasn't just the right that was pissed. They are now freaking out because they misjudged what the fans are willing to put up with.

your comprehension is so dulled by your left wing ideology to the point of being a blunt instrument your mind uses on itself...but rather than argue about it, show the post you are referring to concerning me criticizing kapernick for taking a knee? and why are you so concerned about anyone who does criticize him? what are they doing to you? see how little sense that question makes when it is asked of you?

I know you think I am just taking cheap shots when I talk about your liberal education but the above just proves how wothless it is...if cred has anything at all to do with it [and you are the only one making this claim] then logical conclusion to draw wouldn't be that I am claiming to have it, but that those who do not take you to task for the same thing they accuse others of are lacking in it...now that it is not necessarily what I believe because you dragged us to this claim, but it is the logical conclusion for a thinking person to arrive at in such a circumstance.

I'm not taking away anyones right. I'm pointing out how hypocritical it is for you to try and silence him because you want him to shut up and play. These athletes are saying "fuck you. I'm going to speak my mind. Do what you need to do."
unbelievable...who are they saying that to? why would they be saying that to me, my contention is with the OP and you not them, they don't even know me, and is it ok for the folks who the players say "fuck you" to, to say it back?...if you are a young child I apologize for this, but I have witnessed many adult liberals who speak in the above manner with no clue they are out of their league.

They don't even realize this dumb shit is going to do nothing but help him get another term. Pretty funny really.
`
I see. The more people that protest Trump, the more they will vote for him. Sounds perfectly logical to me.

Football players are being boo'd for kneeling and stadium attendance is dwindling. The media hasn't lied to you people enough?

I didn't see any of that yesterday. The stadiums were packed as well.

`
"NFL players used the national anthem to show their defiance to President Donald Trump’s criticism, with at least 100 players kneeling or sitting in protest and one team staying in the locker room.

Most teams in the early afternoon games locked arms in solidarity. At least three team owners joined their players.

More than 100 players sat or knelt, the form of protest started last season by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Kaepernick is now a free agent, and supporters believe teams have avoided signing him because of his protest."
- Source
`
`

Most of these people were not supporting Colin Kaepernick, they were protesting our sow of a president, Trump.
Speaking of sow's...nice pic.

Belt%2B%2526%2BMagazine_1.jpg
And that means what, you sick pathetic ass?
It's called a SAW or Squad Automatic Weapon. It could easily be deployed to kill up to 100 terrorist pieces of shit.

I'll say this again, and in every thread about the NFL and kneeling during the anthem.

The NFL could take all the power away from the prima donna activists.
The answer is simple.

Keep the entire team and staff in the locker room during the Anthem.
Once it's over and the fans are cheering and sitting back down, have the teams take the field.
This would completely neuter the activists.

`
`

You just can't beat the the Trump fan logic. They whine that politics doesn't belong in sports, then they push politics in sports. :cuckoo:
Perhaps you could have some logic to your argument...if you were not brain washed by your liberal parents.

`
"NFL players used the national anthem to show their defiance to President Donald Trump’s criticism, with at least 100 players kneeling or sitting in protest and one team staying in the locker room.

Most teams in the early afternoon games locked arms in solidarity. At least three team owners joined their players.

More than 100 players sat or knelt, the form of protest started last season by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Kaepernick is now a free agent, and supporters believe teams have avoided signing him because of his protest."
- Source
`
`

Most of these people were not supporting Colin Kaepernick, they were protesting our sow of a president, Trump.
You are going to shit a brick when Trump is reelected aren't you?

They don't even realize this dumb shit is going to do nothing but help him get another term. Pretty funny really.

Yet how many on the left predicted Hillary would win in a landslide? Pretty funny when she didn't and real sad how the pussies on the left cry and whine when she didn't.

Forum List

Back